R1b general

r1b general

Invited: World-conquering countries (France, Spain and the UK)

Not invited: The rest

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_pit_of_Garlo
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0130331
biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/09/30/078360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also I am just here on vacation. I am not a shit-eating german.

t. R1(A)ryan rapebaby

T. Ashkenazi neandertal

i2a MASTERRACE

t. putin

This map is missing Sardinia

you mean you're working in germany as a fucking dishwasher, subhuman moor

>R1(A)ryan
>not A(R1a)n
wew lad

Also I1 > R1b > R1a > I2 > N > G > J > E

I might be a subhuman moor... but you are the ex-colony of subhuman moors.

>Tfw not r1b

Habsburg were Germanic, not fucking Moor subhumans KEK

>I1 > R1b

t. subhuman moor rapebaby

t. son of al-andalus

>Finland N1c

In reality we have more I1 than scandis

>The study found 41,1% I1 in Finland overall, 55,6 % I1 in southwest Finland, and 23,9% in northeast.

>I am not mongolian I swear

Nice meme dipshit

Friends, stop posting outdated bullshit

Also, Germany is literally designated BLANDA UP.

All European haplogroups originated outside Europe, even I1 and I2. He is as much a Mongolian as you are a Central-Asian steppenigger

>Friends, stop posting outdated bullshit

>Posts hablomeme map

Sardinians are Balkanic people

Sardica=SARDinia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_pit_of_Garlo

"It was excavated in 1972 by Professor Dr. Dimitrina Mitova-Dzhonova and her team. Professor Dzhonova dates the pit around the 11th[1] century BC and relates the site to the sacred pits found within the remains of the Nuragic civilization in Sardinia."

Made me think

he's spanish so he's actually a north african goatfucker

>Haplogroup I is the oldest major haplogroup in Europe and in all probability the only one that originated there (apart from very minor haplogroups like C6 and deep subclades of other haplogroups)

My point still stands though because I came from IJ which came from IJK and so on - as you go back you find these all originated outside of Europe. So essentially if you go back far enough, you can say that every haplogroup branch came from outside of Europe.

In that case i'm 100% african

Hello friends, bong-descent here

Where R1bs went, prosperity and order followed :^)

Why couldn't non-R1b's do colonization??

Exactly, haplogroups are fucking retarded for determining race/ethnicity

depends though, they are correlated with race, especially as you go down the tree, and you can estimate the time of divergence in order to understand the timelines involved

on average someone with Y-DNA I is very much as European as it gets
someone with Y-DNA R1b kinda, but will bit less certainty
someone with J much less, but if you go down the tree of J then you can increase your precision a lot

I1 is only 25% of total population, regional frequencies do not matter.

that map is incorrect, recent study from 2015 claimed otherwise

>In reality we have more I1 than scandis
No, we don't.

Yeah when I said race/ethnicity I should have specified that I meant that haplogroups have nothing to do with your racial "admixture" so to speak. For example you could have an East Asian haplogroup, but if that East Asian ancestor that gave you that haplogroup was alive thousands of years ago and his descendants exclusively had children with Europeans since then, you would still be 100% European. Likewise, just because R1 came from Central Asia, it doesn't mean that Europeans are "Central Asian" racially.

Whatever you say, lad.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0130331

really makes you think.....

Meme study in which N1 still turned out dominant. Try again.

>Poland

and we have the same amount of I1 as scandis, so i don't care

It's around 25-30% only so I don't really believe that.

I wonder just how much of our power is genetic. I would dismiss it as pseudoscience but looking at that map and crossreferencing it with history really fires up the old neurons.

it says 41,4% right there

>Niemcy

The sample size is skewed, in most studies it's 30% at most and your meme study seems not to have changed that.

Celtic thread? Celtic thread!

what about favorable geography which allowed R1b to spread in the first place?

Never think of the mainland being Celtic tbqhwy

>british education

my haploshit is I-M223
what does it mean? is wikipedia good for getting a hang of this?

>favorable geography
not really
R1b in west Europe is seemingly the result of very warlike bronze age steppe riders wiping the fuck out of neolithic males in Europe and spreading their line everywhere

you're Kekmanic.

Yeah I would like a single proof of that.

look up the Kurgan hypothesis
we've got a shitloads of samples from the upper paleolithic to the eneolithic, and only two R1b are found
then in the bronze age, when we start seeing archeological evidence of the expansion of these steppe folks, we see a huge overturn in male lineages in Europe, from G2a and I2 dominating in the neolithic, to R1b dominating

And yet autosomically Iberian people have very little Yamnaya admixture (almost Sardinian tier in the North) but have really high r1b frequences

founder effects are a thing
if, as a matter of fact, the technologically superior invaders subjugated the locals, killing the males and taking the local women, the scenario is perfectly possible
the R1b you find in Iberia is compatible with this hypothesis(i.e it's not an older clade or anything)

see also biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/09/30/078360
>For later migrations from the Pontic steppe during the LNBA, however, we estimate a dramatic male bias, with ~5-14 migrating males for every migrating female. We find evidence of ongoing, primarily male, migration from the steppe to central Europe over a period of multiple generations, with a level of sex bias that excludes a pulse migration during a single generation. The contrasting patterns of sex-specific migration during these two migrations suggest a view of differing cultural histories in which the Neolithic transition was driven by mass migration of both males and females in roughly equal numbers, perhaps whole families, whereas the later Bronze Age migration and cultural shift were instead driven by male migration, potentially connected to new technology and conquest.

Technologically superior in what aspects?

metal weapons, but most importantly the horse, which was domesticated in the Eurasian steppe
and if the cultures that were spawned by these invasions give us any clue, their culture was seemingly very bellicose, while the cultures associated with farmers don't seem as warlike

>metal weapons

The first evidence of metallurgy are found in the neolithic farmers communities in Cyprus, the Balkans and elsewhere in the Middle East and Europe, not in the Eurasian steppe.

yeah but they also had adopted them by then
I'm no expert but the Kurgan hypothesis has only gained momentum ever since. Until a couple of years ago at least you even had the Anatolian hypothesis as a competitive alternative but the findings in the last years have added important weight on the KH, especially the genetic findings which confirm this important turnover in the genetics of Europe, especially central, north and east Europe.
South Europe was affected less probably because they were both more advanced than other farmers elsewhere but also because the population density was likely higher and thus the newcomers got absorbed in the genetic pool more so than it happened elsewhere.

Guten tag, r1bische untermenschen

fantastic post

This is completly retarded.
The features between french and spaniards are too different.

Sure they are

sure

They're not.

Both are swarthier than the rest of Europeans, that counts for Western Germans as well.

>Pooland
>poo
>land

Thanks for the (you) senpai, but it's Polska.

You literally only saw 0,4% ashkenazi and no traces of north african yet you refuse to accept it. Can't make this shit up

I'm white af and all my ancestors are French.

>Both are swarthier than the rest of Europeans
You've never seen any french, nor germans.

Frange is a germanic slang, if you're southerner you aren't a real french desu honest.

And don't answer the poles, they are known to not be human beings.

Oh, but I did.

I worked in both places.

Celto-Germanicc thread...

France, Belgium, southern provinces of the Netherlands and Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic

The average french is pale. Like me, I'm a pale frenchman from french descent (and I'm not this guy )
Swarthier french mostly have spanish or portuguese originis.

who /F/ here?

I'm portuguese and I'm pale with european features.
It's like a meme in portugal too, our diaspora is swarthy as fuck and a lot of them speak french with algerian mixture. Most of those portuguese are from meme villages and they married or had kids with muslims.

I have friends in Bezier and they are white and look more european than the natural people from France. I've seen it whti my own eyes.

Don´t forget the 4 million french italians

>I'm white af and all my ancestors are French
>I'm a pale frenchman
>I'm white af
>I'm portuguese and I'm pale

ridiculous claims require ridiculous evidence

i demand pics

>tfw even those 2 parisian chicks I know are blonde and pale af

>Frange

France?

I'm not posting my photo here. If you don't believe it only show you don't know the cunt

picture evidence, the bane of the swarthy liar

You don't own white race or wtv is your wet dream. One day you'll understand that being pale doesn't have any benefit, I'm old enough to understand it

Pic of my benis? :^)

>north spain more north african than the south

you literally can't make this shit up, holy shit how is this possible

it's not north African, or at least the majority of it isn't
E-M81 is north African, most Europeans who have E1b1b have the E-V13 variant, present in Europe since the neolithic(you'll find it in small percentages as far as Finland)
there is a bit of E-M81 in Iberia though

>île-de-france

JUST

t. glorious Poitou-Brittany rapebaby

who /j2 masterrace/ here?

What does it mean then?
Was it from post ice age migrations?

yes, neolithic Farmers from Anatolia carried it in part it seems

I thought E1b1b was north-african and E1b1a and E1b1c was from the neolithical era

no, those are more basal splits, E1b1a(if we are coherent with the current nomenclature) is the one you find in west Africa IIRC

Bosniaks are Croats ?

I2 is the most european.Its the ydna of the Cro-magnons, aka Homo-Sapien.It's also the genetic marker found the oldest in Europe.

>Haplogroup I2a may be the haplogroup pertaining to the first anatomically modern humans to inhabit Europe, Cro-Magnon. A recent 2015 study has found Y DNA haplogroup I2a in a 13,000 year old, purportedly Cro-Magnon fossil from Bichon Switzerland, belonging to the Azilian culture.[5]

Also the tallest people are I2

>The haplogroup reaches its maximum frequency in the Dinaric Alps, where the men are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in).

I thought that it was the opposite, I think I read in some study but could be wrong (for a long time)

So to north-african what kind of nomenclature should we look for?

What's the name of all these tests ?

the specific mutations present there, E-M81 and E-V22, which are specific subclades of E1b1b(i.e E1b1b1a, notice the additional 1b)

Englaland here. Where my Celto-Germanic bros at?

Hello. I have galician and northern portuguese ancestry, can I post itt?