>Poland is white as a snowflake
>Prove me wrong(you can't)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tJlAxq2WcVI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you was conquested by mongols which makes you non white

Mongols never conquered us, they robbed and ran. Unlike Russia that was ruled by them for 300 years.

>Russia was ruled by mongols

In fact rusins were a large chunk of mongol invading forces when it comes to Poland.

t. catholic mongol

t. orthodox mongol

Our Asian admixture is near 0 my Russian friend(not).

>le avatar fag

your subhuman admixture is nearly 100

Cherry picking is not the way to go, plus don't jump the subjects my asian friend. Everyone can see what you did there.

Stop posting Komaeda you subhuman sooqa

That is the way to go!

Feel anger, despair that you have been born without a drop of white blood. You are just a stepping stone for white people. Unworthy to ask for anything, to live according to your whims!

>tfw non white masterrace

You're just human trash, worthless nothing will change it embrace your role in this world. Be happy that you can become a stepping stone for white people.

white cunts will extinct soon

Your usefulness ends here cattle. No one will feel that you're gone.

Sounds like avg, pole live

You can't even reply correctly! Oh how obscene of you to think that anything you say matters, to think that your life or any life of a russian matters whe nyou are just cattle, stepping stones for white people. No matter the enemies, no matter the hardships white people will come out of every situation victorious stronger than ever before.

Im too triggered to reply by your existence

You're very existence has no meaning or worth. Millions, hundreds even, of cattle like you could die and no one would notifce. You're existence will only hold worth if you become stepping stones for white people on their road to greatness.

arturek uspokój się ja pierdole co za wieś, do pokoju marsz i nie wychodz do kolacji

Oh look a mongolian cattle can be even found in a place full of white people. How clever of you to try to hide among them but everyone can see you're disposable cattle.

arturek gówniarzu nie pyskuj bo ci internet odetniemy z ojcem

>danganshitfags

Why do you post that gay danglyrope character? There are so many better ones. Also, should I play 2 if I enjoyed 1?

why are you dissin' on komaeda if you've never played 2?

Just look at him. Tell me that isn't a terrible design.

I bought 3 figures, 3 CE edition games and fuckloads of keystraps from danganronpa series. Be grateful because it's money invested in eastern Japan.

chihiro is better

i've became desensitized to most jap designs tbqh

Yes, 2 is much better. Despair girls is good as well. Play danganronpa 1, than 2 than despair girls and than watch the newest 2 animes - they're great.

>newest 2 animes - they're great.
bait

>avatarfag
>makes a cancerous thread
Who would have thought.

No, all the loose end come together.

Danganronpa 1 anime is shit though.

It's okay, he used a bad character

Kirigiri, Chiaki, Asahina and Nagito are best characters. This is something that can't be discussed.

They were taped together with asspull-glue.

Not really, reading the novel about how junko made the killing tape helps a lot if you still can't get the anime.

>Asahina
>best

Bitch tried to kill everyone because of >feelings

You mean DR 0?

Yes.

Don't you fucking dare to say a bad word about her, she is GOAT! You hear me? GOAT.

I've read it and it doesn't make a difference. The despair tape was bad enough but when mitarai pulled out the hope tape I knew it was beyond saving. Didn't even get surprised at the following DR2 cast being dindunuffins and Kirigiri getting up. Hackiest piece of shit I've seen in a long time.

SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY THE GAMES/WATCH ANIME
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone and his dog knew she'll get up because there was a fucking bottle near her body that looked like a antidote.

I know and? I'm just glad it's over.

Dangan 3 is on it's way.

Don't play if you don't like it whiny-chan.

Junko is the mastermind

doubt i will after the anime tbqh

Top kek en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI