Do people in other countries actually hate Americans in real life as much as they act like they do on Sup Forums?

Do people in other countries actually hate Americans in real life as much as they act like they do on Sup Forums?

And if yes, what can I do to make you not hate me for being American?

I love America!!!

No, as long as you aren't obese or something, everything's good and we could drink some beer or something. You are a good guy, user, don't worry about it.

yes, deeply

when we find a burger tourist we kidnap him, torture him, kill him and rape him, in that order.

>Do people in other countries actually hate Americans in real life as much as they act like they do on Sup Forums?
I've been to a lot of places in Europe and my opinion is ppl are actually pretty interested to meet and talk to Americans

Just don't be a loud in your face prick who turns every topic of conversation into a cock measuring contest and you'll be fine.

Most people here like the US. Never forget desu.

of course not, yanks are just an easy target on here since some of you are kinda thin skinned

I don't think the Greeks, Russians and Muslim countries like us.

But you unironically hate us on the other hand.

nah I think brits and frenchies are pretty tsundere

If they are vacationing to your 3rd world shit hole they probably deserve it desu.

>implying brits dont do that

>we kidnap him, torture him, kill him and rape him, in that order
Sounds like the behavior of melanin enriched individuals.

Yes, and with passion

I HATE YOU!

I HATE YOU!

(i repeated because very important)

Nobody who's rational hates Americans (or any other nationality) in general here. The only ones I've seen actively complain about THE GRINGOS are poor people who blame pretty much everyone for their problems.

We like any American as long as they're not trailer trash-tier (those tend to hate us so we hate them back).

true, that's why you never should come here

I only really tolerate american soldiers and veterans because we share(d) the same occupation, especially those that have been deployed in war.
You'll still find retards among those ranks, but that's just how the universe works.

We may have to cuddle really hard

people here think they hate America but in reality they're all ameriboos

u could let me creampie ur boipucci

No, only on the internet or speaking about politics.

But no one would bother an American for being American.

>Do people in other countries actually hate Americans in real life as much as they act like they do on Sup Forums?
Yes, because of Joos
>And if yes, what can I do to make you not hate me for being American?
-Not talking so loud
-Shorts and shoes with stockings are not supposed to be together (sweaty and hot here)
-Speedo/briefs instead of the ugly inner pants/boxers
-Never tip if the service is not worth it, because that would encourage the sneaky bastard
-we accept fat people but please do not eat so loud and showing the obvious glutton part of you (aka be yourself). Manners please.

Because America is warmonger.
You guys have been spreading the death to the world.

>I only tolerate murders who killed innocent people for imperialist reasons

I fucking love America

I want to grab America by the pussy, I want her to call me daddy

>No, as long as you aren't obese or something, everything's good and we could drink some beer or something. You are a good guy, user, don't worry about it
>You are a good guy, user, don't worry about it.
>You are a good guy
>good guy
>good goy
The Jewmany strikes again

Americans are the most ignorant and unpleasant people on the planet.

You clearly haven't met a Chilean in your life

>m-muh ebil military

I don't tolerate, intolerant and delusional civilians either.
Hell I regard refugees higher than leftist westerners, they do at least know what's worth fighting for in life if you don't want to lose it.

I hold every american personally responsible for the next shit sandwich of a president that you are going to unleash upon the world. Theres really nothing you can do to change my opinion of your disaster of a country

Guatemala stop it ffs you're better than that

It's never personal, at least not for us, most Mexicans will go out of their way to make sure an American visiting has a good time. Having said that you're asking to get knifed if you do something stupid like wear a MAGA hat here

no, americans are cool

Is this a bait or you are that stupid?

measuring irl? really

so which of you is unshaven? or is it unshaved?

This

desu i rarely see mericans here

I like them more since I come to Sup Forums actually

I'm sure this is very upsetting to every American on this board. I for one just finished crying for 10 minutes after reading your post. I'm so, so sorry canada, please forgive us.

>t.country responsible for U.S. becoming the world's only superpower.

Literally everyone thinks Americans are fat retards.

no, i work at a sea resort during summer and americans are the funniest, most open and light hearted people.

and they're easy to spot since they dress like retards

Hold me bro I can't hold back the tears.

Also intrusive.

>sitting in a bus
>fat american sits next to you
>his ass fat takes half of your seat
>"HOWDY HO NAMES BUBBA I COMES FROM TENNESSEE WHATS YOUR STORY FELLA"

lel'd
Albanians love you because you carved up my country and gave its heart to them

I think it depends on the individual.

everyone shreds you behind your back here

Not really.

I love you and everyone!

I don't """"hate""""" Americans, but they are rather obnoxious and ignorant. Also they have superiority complex.

cant say ive ever met a yank

Most of the Americans I've met irl were really nice desu. Americans can be massive twats online though.

most people here think you are ok, but from time to time there is some weird news story, or viral video where everybody goes like: fucking americans are retarded/only in america.

also everything about republicans, trump, gene manipulated food and gun laws makes 90% of ppl here literally shake their heads in disbelief.

Yes, Jamal-Alfonso

You may be a problem child, but you're still our wee Burgerland.

I think you should stop being a bitch and accept the fact that America is and always will be hated by the world.

fuck off yank

Mostly yes, but I try to keep an open mind. Speaking for Brazil btw.

Are you jealous because we are better at it than your country was?

Edgy kids trying to play it cool do

Yes
*Throws dab for communism*

>no you glorious fucker your part of the greatest nation in the world salty eu cucks will try to demean you but fuck them ;3.

No, I like America

I only met one irl but he fit the sterotype perfectly wich didnt help him being liked.
Basicly he saw europe as one country and was surprised we had borders, everything he ate here was disgusting and everything that was different than what he had at home was worse.
Yes i dislike you people

I doubt it because they aren't autists on Sup Forums. Anyway who cares what they think? Just don't be a dick if you travel

American posters on Sup Forums are the most ignorant people I've ever seen desu

Of course not you quince

I hate Americans with all my heart.

no mames wey. por qué?

>Just don't be a loud in your face prick who turns every topic of conversation into a cock measuring contest and you'll be fine.
It's always Euros who do this. Every fucking conversation, it always turns to American politics or whatever fucked up thing the US government has decided to do as though I have any control over that

This. More annoying than those east asian tourists who take pictures of fucking lamp posts cause they're soo "exotic".

>And if yes, what can I do to make you not hate me for being American?

kill yourself

maybe

I hope mexicans illegally immigrate to SA and steal your jobs

Here? Nah. Only our idiot president and die hard idiots that worship him only hate the US. People here absolutely love you guys, don't listen to our president, we're still buds.

No, not in my experience.

any politician that does noit trust any spawn of an anglo whore means his IQ is above 100

dont knock him till youre in his shoes.

he knows things you dont

>What can I do to make you not hate me for being American?
Praise Ukko

>People here absolutely love you guys
Why aren't you still butthurt about the occupation, I've never understood this

Fuck your false god, there is only one god, and that is Kek.

Almost everybody I became acquainted with during my three years in Europe was genuinely happy to meet and talk to an American

The French were the friendliest. I even found Parisians to be friendly if cliquish

One time in Paris (c. 2003), I was drunk and lost very late at night and bumped into what seemed like six Arab French dudes in track suits in a dark square. They seemed a little hostile at first but in my drunken state I threw up my hands and said "Je suits démocrate" a bunch of times, which they found hilarious, and so we all smoked hashish. Love that city

>things that never happened : the post.

Me neither.

Maybe. Unlike the rest of the people here, I'm indifferent to the US and find them to be very perfidous; especially their foreign policy. I still think our president and his cronies to be dumbasses, though.

Bonjour (hello)

Nah it did, but feel free to disbelieve it

Not all of us are bepimpled social outcasts, friend

Not him but I had fun in Britain.

>It's never personal, at least not for us, most Mexicans will go out of their way to make sure an American visiting has a good time.
You guys do that here in America too tbqhwy. Memes aside, Mexicans are as friendly a people as you could meet anywhere.

You are just having a stockholm syndrome for your rapists

I'd feel right at home great

I love you desu

I love America. You are my closest friend and natural ally, we share a pretty similar culture and you get to take all the heat for the bad stuff and threaten everyone but I vouch for you when the cute girl asks about you.