THERE'S A LIVE STREAM ON FRANK OCEANS WEBSITE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

boysdontcry.co

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/cwfh2fn596dhhdl/champaign.m3u8
gyazo.com/4adbd2370c16c6cb4355b508deab0d01
twitter.com/TeamFrankDaily/status/760035117217701888
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Channel orange mega
youtube.com/channel/UCETYiBLjt2v-pcKSgf8pe6g/videos
itunes.apple.com/us/album/boys-dont-cry/id204397622
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

i cant veiw on my comp what am i doing wrong??

apparently it's only working on phones

wtf? and on macs i guess

oh well, ya'll just keep me updated

It's an apple music thing so safari, maybe?

working for me on windows. using edge, chrome aint load it

somoene with a mac livestream the livestream for us pc fags dont wanna watch this on my cracked phone

>>
Tried both Chrome and Safari and it's still not working using either

ill upload the m3u8 file in a sec

He could have thought of a better title really, Boys Don't Cry is already an album, song and film

mediafire.com/download/cwfh2fn596dhhdl/champaign.m3u8

>Frank Ocean

Who ? Please excuse my ignorance, I only listen to artists that have had hype in the last 4 years

oy vey do I have the patience?

I'm just getting a static image and ambient noise, when is this cunt actually streaming

are you a retard?? lmao there has been nothing but hype the past 2 years.

Thought I was gonna see news of him in next july lel

im sorry im an autist what do i do with this? tried vlc and it didnt work

Again I am quite sorry for being a plebeian, but I seldom read Stereogum or browse KTT and therefore have no knowledge of this hype you are telling me about.

this album was supposed to come out last year july and july 31st came and nothing not a single word from frank or anyone then he went of the map so it is pretty hyped now

I can hear movements...

movements and some breathing

inb4 album drops next july

it's him, I recognize that breathing anywhere in the world

sounds like drum sticks hitting each other.

NOTHINGS HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS FAGGOT ASS NIGGA DOESN'T DROP HIS ALBUM TONIGHT I'M FUCKING KILLING MYSELF, IT'S YOUR CHOICE FRANK

>PBR&B
>good

lmao

Fuck you Peanut Butter, Rum, & Blueberry sandwiches are great

on my mac, the default is to open it with itunes but it doesn't do a thing

on safari it shows pic related
he has to be trolling us

Watching it now and you're not missing much anyway, just an empty room with a little bit of wind

itsnothing.jpg

damn

i've got it open my man, but thanks

whoa vektroid released a new album just now, gonna listen while waiting for something to happen here

If you're using Windows go to frankoceanalbum on Twitch. They're mirroring the broadcast.

Wow it's a 10/10 ambient masterpiece, didn't think Frank would do something like this

thanks user

i actually hope this is true desu

its on a loop i heard the same bitch laugh like 3 times already and its annoying

What is on the tables?

That's her moaning user, this album is a field recording of frank having sex

is this a troll?? Worried af

it's possible that it's going to be looping until around 12am hawaii time

i was thinking this until i heard some tools that messed up the pattern, among other noises

It's confirmed to be looping. Frank's fucked us again

and then there will be an actual announcement
people are saying this because apparently frank lives there???

When is that exactly?

2 hours or so

i believe it's about 10 there right now so in about 2 hours

#1 trending item on Twitter and it's because the dude's live-streaming an empty warehouse.

worst case scenario we get a single and that's it. i don't think apple would waste their time putting up a livestream of an empty warehouse until november

confirmed where?

it hasn't been confirmed. people are basically just saying that because a couple of sounds are supposedly looping

We would've thought Frank didn't fuck with OF, but as it turns out, he's a bigger rusemaster than Tyler himself.

Because people have an option to speed up or slow down the video, you can't do that on a live stream

i havent got that option? why would Frank make it so obvious that it were a fake stream?

proof, please

i think this is just his way of saying "theres something coming soon"

gyazo.com/4adbd2370c16c6cb4355b508deab0d01

Sorry boys

Kill me

What if they just fucked up the audio and the album is actually supposed to be playing right now?

Fuckkkk i was going to sleep

Well, looks like it's officially over, guys.

twitter.com/TeamFrankDaily/status/760035117217701888

Who the fuck is Francis Soriano, there's nothing on him when you look him up

why was the twitch stream cut off? Fucking twitch

How does this even affect the chance of new music possibly coming?

>Francis Soriano
feeling like this some bullshit

>HER moaning
>frank having sex

user...

franks in quite a few of hisgrams

Becuase this is what Frank does. He does some shit that gets people hyped and then nothing comes of it. I guarantee nothing will come from this stream and we'll all go back to hoping for something, until he does it all again. Fuck this gay ass pseudo oh look at me i'm so deep and mysterious ass nigga

Guy, come on... your noggin' is for thinking!
Please explain to me how this being a loop even a little bit means that nothing is going to happen. I assume they want to use the room being streamed to do work, and they dont want people walking through and interrupting the live stream, so it would make sense to put the video on a loop... that doesn't mean they won't end the loop and reveal something.

Francis Soriano delete his instagram post

You've given me hope. I love you, user.

Enjoy your disappointment when this is either playing on his website forever without anything happening, or the stream ends and we hear nothing about it again from people other than frank stans

I strongly doubt Apple would set up a livestream with money invested in it to play it on loop or just never mention it again. Something will probably happen.

Calm down you faggot
Did Frank shoot your family, fuck you in the ass raw, kiss you and tell you he loved you, then leave you alone for years?

didn't the Primavera 2016 livestream loop for like four hours before anything happened? this could be days.

lmao he pretty muuch did this to all of us

Look, all i'm saying is Frank's done this retarded shit before. Don't get your hopes up

I don't expect it to be days/weeks/months, considering Apple put money into this. Apple doesn't really "do" weird experimental unmarketable projects like this

what primavera 2016 stream?

line-up reveal

I think you've forgotten about Songs of Innocense.

i tell my friends i like frank and channel orange is a good album but secretly i've never listened to it and just want to be part of the hype

user...

Nows the time friend

is it in the archive? i dont even have a good excuse for why i haven't listened. i am just lazy about downloading new music and i dislike streaming

just go to youtube man or pirate it, it akes like 30 seconds to download

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Channel orange mega

youtube.com/channel/UCETYiBLjt2v-pcKSgf8pe6g/videos

Most of Channel Orange is there along with some of his other stuff

when did Sup Forums do a 180 on Frank? practically everybody hated it when Orange came out (and esp when it won aoty @ P4k over GKMC).

I, personally, always liked him. But this is Sup Forums and the vocal majority for any artist is usually the ones who hate them.

Channel Orange didn't win p4k AOTY over GKMC though

itunes.apple.com/us/album/boys-dont-cry/id204397622

IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT

lmao

I had a kek

bruhhh

>F The Industry