>Following an abrahamic religion

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=5LgCuvb79eQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are pagans so retarded?

They are literally fucking degenerates

Because wearing a turban and a nightshirt and brandishing a curved sword while shouting guttural war cries in a barbaric language is the future of fashion.

This

>Ironically worshipping Nimrod, a known faggot and his pedophile dyke wife, Semiramis from Babylon

>implying

>he slurped up the YHWH meme

>he doesn't worship every god he knows, to be on good terms with everyone just in case
lmaoing @ ur afterlife mate

What are you referencing to?

>religion
A crutch for people not mentally fortuitous enough to bear the real world

Literal fairy tales to make your retard asses happy and subservient

>current year
>following any religion
Atheism and secularism are the future of humankind.

You could have Donar and Cyo, but instead you submit to the imposers who massacred your people

>Current year
>Following the word of buzzed out musician that looks looks like a hobo and thinks civilization should regress into a primitive state

What happened with having your own fucking opinion? OH RIGHT! THE CURRENT YEAR!

daily reminder that pagans are literally demon-worshippers

Unfortunately, for the masses who never care to think beyond that, religion is always to be followed, or at the very least will only begin to worship material things. Spiritualism is important to many people, but one could reason that if you had to follow a religion, it should at least be your own, for cultural solidarity.

t. Worship of the same god of the pantheon of Baal

Varg isn't a pagan pope ffs, don't know why everyone spearheads their displeasure at him

>implying we aren't fans of massacring people

I dislike him, because he acts holy and thinks his own beliefs and perception of the world is so superior and correct compared to others. He just spouts this nonsense out from "broscience" logic and his own ideas without actually being an active part in the discourse.
He's the type of guy who covers his ears and yells "LALALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU CHRISTKEK" whenever someone brings up a valid point.
He isn't necessarily stupid and he provides some pretty good points, but he just refuses to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with him.

But despite all this, he still doesn't beat his fucking fanbase, who gobbles everything he says up like a white girl does with a big black cock and glorifies him as the second messiah. Now that's the real reason to be fucking annoyed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

>who gobbles everything he says up like a white girl does with a big black cock
Do they gobble them a lot then?

Yeah he's kinda obnoxious.
He has this really fucking weird analysis of Catholicism-Protestantism dynamic where Catholicism is more pagan and Protestantism more Jewish, like they're both not the same religion.

he's literally a murderer

Euronymous was just as gay as him, if that helps any

>like a white girl does with a big black cock

we are not interested in your family meetings

Well it widely depends.

Protestantism was invented to make Catholicism less materialistic and open up the opportunity to gain knowledge to the wider public.

Don't really see the similarities, but I guess I'd have to watch the video for myself.

I have more funny thing
>current year
>follow branches of Christianity that aren't orthodoxy while orthodoxy is obviously the closest option possible to the actual teaching of early Christians and is confessed by orthodox Arabs who have been living there since Christ

>he dropped Perun for YHWH

Too accurate desu

It's all tongue-in-cheek

Obligatory

There is a reason the polytheists got their butt kicked and throwing your slaves into a bog to appease the lord of the swamp is one of them.
Id take some middlestance, the gods that are not malicious/demonic could survive in rites and fairytales to be adopted by the church because they were worshipped out of love and not fear-thus they are alike angels under god (seriously it cant be that only the midleeasteners got the good angels like gabriel who are only trusted to be good because they said so..) and can be reverred along hi by emphasizing them on their existence on the traditional days connected to them which made it into catholic/orthodox tradition.

This all hallows eve/all souls day I will put a piece of bread at a grave of someone who is dear to me as they used to do back then and not only think of the dead as the church wants but also of the riding saint/angel/god who leads the dead around in this time and pullls the souls out of purgatory for a few days which is why the church had to put the dates of reveration of the dead like this in the first place, as it was believed by most people before and after christianisation up until 100 years ago.

That way everyone gets its share and both christians and larpagans would scoff at me if they knew : )

Why is everyone so obsessed with Varg lately?

>odinn is one eyed
>the islamic antichrist is one eyed

>larpagans

but i do not

Who knows.

You dont know what is behind the old faiths as its 1500 years time that went by and I havnt heard of bagans who were consequental enough yet to sacrifiece a bull to the skygod or whatever we know they did back then which puts you at odds with society.
Theyre embarassing af desu and do stuff because they think it looks cool (it doesnt) not because there is any theological thought behind it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LgCuvb79eQ
We only have fairytales and rites that stayed, so I think about acting on these in syncretic way instead of deluding myself into a polytheist mindset which hindus can pull better off anyway.
Im not so vain to think I know much about religon as that I could act on it in such a way.

They bother anybody unlike you and they don't destroy temples that aren't from their religion.

> tfw we celebrate yule instead of Christmas

Feels good famelam

was he red haired?
was he fat?
was he have the kef-feh-ra on his forehead?
was he the leader of the joos?

>he thinks it was all just bog sacrifice, and that that eve happened all that often
this is why some folks get mad, it's because you people act like you know what it is and it just lost because it was evil or something.
What happened was the Chirch inhabiting and replacing Rome, and being able to dictate from there. What happened was the Massacre at Verden, the Wendish Crusade, the Baltic Crusade, and constant mounting pressure from entities that wielded power and those that wanted to suck off the pope to give them legitimacy.

there is plenty that is lost, but plenty that we do know. the modern neo-pagans are cringey, but we know the monthly traditions, what is sacrificed to what god, the holidays (plenty that we already celebrate under Interpretatio Christiana), and it has the means of a lifestyle.

Yeah, sure leaf. It has many sense to praise to fucking bulls. Iberian paganism sucks.

Hispanic culture is Roman-derived, so sacrifice a bull to Jupiter for me senpai

Nah I am not talking about the hispanic culture. The natives Iberian had their own religion that literally consisted in praising to fucking bulls.

weren't Iberian inhabitants Celtic? wouldn't they follow some variant of the Celtic panrtheon?