youtube.com/watch?v=rdmLD44vEkU
clyp.it/hirxsgah
clyp.it/45lz5m4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/Rl4RP0Cf6wQ

where to start with Jun Togawa?

i could name better female musicians tho

Tamahime-sama

oh yeah and there are lots of better female singers. i mean skill range technique wise

le epic "pop music is trash but it's good if it's sung by a nip with a cunt" man

;)

you got me user

Grimes

>Instruments:
Vocals, synthesizer, sampler, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

>Skills:
Singer, songwriter, producer, sound engineer, lyricist, live performer, visual artist, music video director & editor, dancer, model

/thread

i know its bait, but man its like you don't even know what half of those words mean

not even the best grimes in music tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=rdmLD44vEkU

>i know its bait
It's not. It's 100% real and true.

>you don't even know what half of those words mean
You don't know what they mean. Google them if you're ingnorant. They're not synonyms.

link me grimes playing violin

Grimes played it in the studio. You can hear it in her music, e.g. Venus Fly's middle 8. She's not a virtuoso so far, but it still good enough.

>soundless webm
oh wew the backpedal.

so wheres the link of her playing the violin?

>Jeff Mangum

>Instruments:
Vocals, Drums, Bass, Guitar, Tape, Reed Organ

>Skills:
Singer, Songwriter, producer, time-traveller, sound engineer, lyricist, live performer, visual artist, feature film director and editor, pedophile, lobster cosplayer, revolutionary war reenactor, dancer, model, poultry farmer

how can Canadian synth pop trolls even compete?

That webm was converted from a video with sound from her instagram (I don't have it).

Anyway, here are 2 pieces with her violin playing (they were edited of course):
clyp.it/hirxsgah
clyp.it/45lz5m4c

>how can Canadian synth pop trolls even compete?
Experimental synthpop and dreampop, dude. She can compete very well: Grimes > Jeff Mangum, in every way.

>trolls
You're not nice to Grimes.

please dont make togawa a meme senpai

These are entry level words faggot. Understand them.

>make

so like theres is no video of her playing the violin. just some random tracks on clyp.it with sampled and edited violin sounds and based on that you claim she's some kind of almost virtuoso.

ur retarded dude

literally who

>just some random tracks on clyp.it with sampled and edited violin sounds and based on that you claim she's some kind of almost virtuoso.
Whe did I say that, retard? Read it again, sucker:
>She's not a virtuoso so far, but it still good enough.

Not a virtuoso =/= some kind of virtuoso. Also, I uploaded these tracks on clyp.it, which are instrumental versions of 2 of her songs (the second one just an excerpt).

Next time learn how to read properly and keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything good to say.

>yeah she can totally play the violin

>link it

>oh.. emm... i dont have any actual vidoes of her playing, but you can totally hear violin in her music!

ur retarded dude.

Nice to see the direction this thread went in

Grimesfags hooray!

>i dont have any actual vidoes of her playing, but you can totally hear violin in her music!
Yes, you can. Because she does all her music by herself you can be sure those notes were hers, retard.

jun togawa a semen qt senpai...

this

Bjork FTFW