How the fuck isnt this his best album?

how the fuck isnt this his best album?

it is by far

but he didn't get super huge until GKMC so that's when most people got into him. then TPaB ruined his career

>then TPaB ruined his career
fucking this. i dont understand the hype around it, section.80 was a god-tier album and it just went downhill from there.

GKMC was his best

>makeup

just remove it

This

Not fucking this. Why do people hate tpab so much. It's not his best album by any means but it's not bad.

it turned him from something interesting to just another conscious rapper, rapping about the same shit every other conscious rapper does

his production got progressively worse too

agreed

>shitty production
>cringy "conscious" lyrics
>NO MAKEUP

ADHD is the only good song.

Sorry but you literally can't tell me that No Makeup and Tammy's Song are good

This .
You people have shit taste ,he got better with the years

this has some of the worst hooks ever laid to tape

this

this album definitely has his best songs, but there's way too much filler.

it's his third best, coming from a fan who's liked him since OD

TPaB is the best hip-hop record of all time objectively. The fact that there are people on this board being so dishonest with themselves that they would actually proclaim any of his previous work to be superior to TPaB tells you how cancerous Contrarianism is today in our society. And you all should be ashamed of yourselves for not seeing the Art within TPaB, as it really is a feat that will never be replicated so precisely within the Hip-Hop genre again. Really is shameful

is this satire or sincere? I cant tell anymore

>rigamortis
>kush and Corinthians
>Hiipower
>fuck your ethnicity
cmon now

this desu

Spiteful chant is one of kendricks worst songs. Also songs like hol up and blow my high kinda feel like filler, since they have no relavence to the concept as a whole. Gkmc and tpab are both more focused and lack unnecessary filler. Great album tho

Because it's got weak as fuck songs and a cheesy, "holier-than-thou" attitude. Everything Kendrick's done since then totally eclipses this mixtape in terms of production, lyricisim, and lasting value.

I thought you were better than this.

those are all great songs you named

Don't get me wrong, I like the songs. But you can't tell me that they don't feel out of place in comparison to the other songs like Ronald Reagan era and fuck your ethnicity.

Is it just me who likes 'Keisha's Song (Her Pain)' on Section.80?

nah

Nah I enjoy every track on here. But his output since has simply been superior.

nobody mentioned it that's why I said it.

But it has 0 replay value. Also politics + hip-hop = shit

> no replay value
Your opinion. King kunta, institutionalized, these walls, alright, and I are all great tracks to revisit. Naturally all the songs sound great when listening to the album as a whole.