>Mfw my college radio is playing vaporwave

Other urls found in this thread:

kjhk.org/web/view/now-playing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link

link nigga

Is this the alaskan college radio station where autechre previewed the 2nd track off Elseq? That one also played some vaporwave (2814).

No it's the Kansas university student radio station

Ah thanks, am I retarded or is that nowhere on the site?

your college radio is pretty patrish
one of my mates is doing a year abroad there next year, getting jel now
what's the uni like in general?

Nah your fine they don't say it anywhere on the site

now playing grimes
i predict this is the point where this thread derails

>playing grimes
dropped

I don't really know yet I start on the 18th and I'm from a couple states over, haven't moved in yet

Ment to reply to

fair enough
looking around the site and holy shit is your uni radio station looking great

my uni underfunds radio so badly and it's run solely by fuckheads who only allow top 40 bullshit and censor every single song on there
i'm trying to get an ambient show going but nooo, you''ve got to have at least three songs from their central list, all of which is justin bieber and drake

you're lucky, you better get into this over the next year and make Sup Forums proud

Sorry to here that man, but I definently am going to try to become part of station

that sucks. at my uni, while we try to stop people from playing top 40 stuff, we're so unknown that if we did that to every dj there, we'd hardly have a schedule so we have to keep them there. but there are those cool people like me and some others that play that good good but yeah fuck mang

>patrish
>jel

>muh secret meme genre

>it's not weird for a flyover university to play obscure meme music

What would be better for my college radio station, Sup Forums? A noise rock program or a general-purpose obscure music program?

>10:45 am | 08/01/2016
>Bojack's Theme Bojack Horseman OST

seems pretty decent imo

Kansas Uni confirmed patrician

Grimes is legitimately better than any vaporwave artist. Except OPN.

>posts link twice
are you on fucking meth?

Also work in college radio, can confirm the occasional vaporwave track into overnight playlists