Do Americans really wear shoes in the house?

Do Americans really wear shoes in the house?

Obviously not who the fuck does that YOU CUNT LEAVE USA ALONE EVERY FUCKING THREAD ON THIS BOARD IS SOME UNFUNNY JOKE ABOUT USA LIKE WHY DON'T THEY CELEBRATE EASTER OR SOME OTHER CRAP YOUR BRAIN SPITS OUT LEAVE GREATEST ALLY ALONE REEEEEEEE

>Israel
>Defending USA
Coincidence, pure coincidence!

We do it too.

Yes they do, I can confirm since I spent a month year living with yanks (they do this while having a whole apartment carpet + dog, it's fucking disgusting)

Pure coincidence, not because they helping us greatly since 1973.

yes yes,here take a free submarine and shut up.

My father does, I don't

but muh 6 quadragazillion

We do this only in 1rst floor. And it's quite rare actually.
(Je suis français)

greatest ally, thank you merchant

i though japanese were the only ones that take their shoes off in house

Thank you ally. In return we will defend your war crimes committed against Palestinian menace

It's very mixed some do and some don't. i grew up in a house where wearing shoes indoors wasn't a big deal, but when i went to a friends house he told me to take them off.

It's common sense. It's like shitting where you eat. Disgusting

>France

We are a cucked people

Sometimes

DELET

Never, I don't understand why some people do.

kek

what, not a leaf?

are you guys shitting in the hole in the floor, right? do you take your shoes off when you squat? otherwise of course your shit would be everywhere around the house.

je suis charlie

>autism shoes
>autism pants
>autism timestamp

how do you guys keep your feet warm without shoes? and what does it matter if vaccum every week anyways

Nigguh that's the worst bait I've seen in a Kong time

>this nu-male clothing

>Kong
Long*
Fucking automatic keyboard word insertion bullshit

but i don't get it, do you not have house shoes? i have shoes for outsides and then super thick fuzzy one for indoors because socks aren't strong enough

pretty sure nu-males don't dress like that,

Those are called slippers, m8. And fucking fix your heater or some shit if you get cold not wearing shoes what The fuck lad

Reminder this whole thing started because of tv shows.

...?

depends on the owner of the homes preference, its usually safe to ask before entering the home.

I thought Americans keep shoes in fridge?

They do I tell them to stop doing that shit.