When will the Hip Hop age end?

When do you think Hip Hop will stop being popular like most pop genres before it?

No one outside of Americuck cares about it.

In another 15-20 years

what's going to be the next after hip-hop?

bleep bloops

It's rocks fault, or the majority at least, for not being able to adapt with the times like hiphop as

Nothing to feel sorry or dissapointed about

I just realized hip hop has been apart of the mainstream since 2000/1995. If they manage to stay relevent untill 2030, Hip Hop would have overtaken most rock generes by atleast a decade. Thats 2 generations raised by hip hop music. Thats depressing

Someone will invent the grunge analogue of hip-hop and than it dies

Deleted comment

there's some interesting stuff going on in pop radio right now. I imagine it will be a kind of post-synthpop in 15 years. stripped down, bassy, sleek, high tempo with sparse lyrics...i mean usually kanye is 5-10 years ahead of time but i think what i'm describing is similar to TLOP

Death Grips and the numerous knock offs that will spring up in the coming years?

>When do you think Hip Hop will stop being popular
Never. The Jews won't allow it.

Possibly but I doubt it, most people haven't considered them "rap" for a while

Although it's strange there's no knock off DG bands right now

Tyler tried to, Kanye perfected it and now DG are fucked

> post-synthpop
>stripped down

isn't that already happening with all this retro shite....

nah, i'm talking like an Icona Pop song but dreamy and with ornate production and not so chant-able. Flume is kinda nearing what i'm talking about

>Flume
o

so basically in between what's going on now stripped back with more complicated programming/production

Hip hop music is easier to produce, and Goldstein records has more leverage over artists since most of them arent talented and theyve perfected the formula for a hip hop hit. They could give a nobody a contract and suddenly make him famous even if he doesnt have much talent. Ita all manufactured now. Drake doesnt even make his own music. Do any of the major hip hop stars even know how to sing or play any instruments? Until the public starta switching off , I dont think major brands will push other genres which may demand more talent and investment from studios.

Drake plays piano you jerk

literally nothing you're saying is unique to hip hop

Ahh I forgot Drake was a Jewish Child star from an upper middleclass family and was in Disney for much of his young life. What did he say in one of his songs, "I started from the bottom". Then there was that Ghost writing scandal, where we found out that Drake didnt write most of his songs. Face it, Hip Hop is all manufactured bullshit. Maybe 90s hiphop had some artistic value, but all that is lost in todays hiphop. Now everyone wants to become the next lil Wayne or Drake and have a multi million dollar contract so then they could have a chance to whore themselves out to a major record label.

Drake's a nigger

Hip hop takes it to the extreme.

There's nothing wrong with whoring yourself out to a major label

Also Drake wrote most of his material pre-NWTS btw

precisely

But so are you

Sure

i dont care lol