Le drugged out cokewhore died

>le drugged out cokewhore died
>lets make a feminazi factory in her honour

is there anything worse than SJWs?

What's the problem again

doesnt look that poisonous from the article desu

Why is it a women's only shelter? What about men recovering from addiction?

Why are they using a literal crack whore as the face of an organisation helping addiction?

You might be overreacting a bit m8

you are exactly what gives SJWs their fuel

>home for recovering female addicts
>amy winehouse was a female addict
wow. shocking.
move along vedditor cuck tourist

wow this board is full of cucks who knew

I think men already have one of their own so I don't think it's that bad

>men are so oppressed :(

below average bait but its often the cuck redditors who over do the sjw bashing

99% of Sup Forums are underage nu males and cucktards like op

Men and women experience things differently, if anything this is ANTI sjw

retard

How many men's only shelters are there? Why do women need their own? Why are you SJW retards always the most sexist of them all?

tumblr or Sup Forums?

t. alt right faggot nu-male retard

all me

triggered? :^)

of all the things in the world is this really what you want to get angry about right now on a japanese image board for music?

>far, far more men suffer from drug addiction and homelessness than women
>let's respond by opening a home for women recovering from drug addiction

What is wrong with you alt righters? It's literally just a shelter for addicts. You're literally getting triggered by the idea of helping women.

She was one of the best artists of the 00s

literally what the fuck is wrong with a women recovery center? jesus christ

ignore him, he's triggered

>men suffer slightly more than women in thing
>therefore only mens shelters are allowed to be open

MensRights

Probably one of if not the best British female artist ever. Definitely this century. What's the issue here?

ths famalam

Really dumb post, possibly bait, most likely just dumb

I'm not an SJW asshat

Is this thread a joke?

It's not slight. The split is roughly 70-30 for men vs women pertaining to homelessness.

I never said that we should respond by opening shelters exclusive to men. Don't put words in my mouth.

If it's so dumb, you should be able to explain why with ease.

I'm waiting.

men suffer more than women in this department on a nation wide scale so they shouldn't open a specific women's shelter in a place where it could possibly be more of a problem for women and even if not they still can't cause???

Idiot desu

yes, i'm highly sure that somebody from tumblr would use the word "cuck" as an insult.

fucking idiot.

Ignore him he's just in his 15 year old Reddit SJW hunter phase

are you capable of delivering ANY counterargument besides spewing tired memes? no? then fuck off. you're a waste of space. whenever you're confronted with anything challenging your opinion you're just like "nope lel go back to tumblr sjw lel XD"

I don't like feminism nice meme tho

can Sup Forums pls leave Sup Forums

Do you think you will get any pussy by acting like a white knight on anonymous board? Stop acting like idiots you dumb nu-males

I don't like feminism

you seem like the idiot here friendo. i highly doubt YOU'RE the one getting any pussy in this situation.

Why?

What exactly is the purpose of this post? What are you trying to achieve?

If you've a relavent argument, then step forward and present it in whatever terms necessary.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop wasting my time.

>in a place where it could possibly be more of a problem for women
The article doesn't say that.

>they still can't cause???
Because it's ignoring the larger, male oriented epidemic for the sake of aligning with the feminist narrative.

My argument is not for male-tailored shelters.

My argument is that shelters tailored towards any gender fucking ignore the larger problem, you dumb, simple fucking cunt.

Do NOT put words in my mouth. Do NOT put words in the mouth of the author.

Male feminists should just kill themselves

How many times have you had sex, op?

way to fucking prove my point you fucking retard:

Lazy bait.

>Because it's ignoring the larger, male oriented epidemic for the sake of aligning with the feminist narrative.

nope, this is a fallacy, it's not ignoring anything.

You really are dumb.

>only women
>only 16 at a time
What the fuck? The average treatment center can hold both sexes and can hold far more than 16 people.

Kek you are clearly butthurt

I don't consider myself or openly call myself a feminist, I'm just a like-minded person who calls people out on their bullshit when they're clearly being idiotic.

in this case: you. you're literally getting worked up over a tiny issue. i'm being totally calm and level headed in my argument yet all i see you do is resort to memes and reaction pics as your counterargument, which is probably what you're going to do next.

>how can i make food and shelter for women addicted to drugs sound bad
come on dude

Sup Forums - Music

Sup Forums - Music

Sup Forums - nu-males

Music - Sup Forumsmales

/nu/ - News

This isn't a shelter, it's a more of a halfway house from the sounds of it. Halfway houses are usually designated one sex, and yes, there are many, many more for men than there are women, so

>hurr how come there's not one for men!

is bullshit because I know for a fact there are plenty more. educate yourselves before you make dumb comments like this.

HAHAHAHA, WOW.

Fucking TYPICAL.

>O-oh shit, that guy just disagreed with my feminist rhetoric, and I don't have a retort! Better shame him for (potentially) being a virgin!

AND THEREIN LIES ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS HYPOCRISIES INHERENT TO ANY, STUPID AS FUCK, SHORT-SIGHTED AND FUCKING VAPID INTERSECTIONAL FEM CUNT.

You constantly COMPLAIN about women being treated as objects, as mere fucking TROPHIES for men, then you go and object yourselves using virgin-shaming tactics and admitting that the only fucking worth you have is a fucking vagina and whatever else holes you're willing to offer up.

Shut the fuck up. I'm not even the OP - just a person who is fucking tired of reading this shit all the time.

>it's not ignoring anything
A shelter that caters exclusively towards the problems of one sex absolutely does ignore the problems of the other.

That's not a fallacy. That's logic.

Meninism because dudes have feelings 2 :(

holy fucking shit dude

fucking this
holy fucking shit dude

LOL retard

How dare those SJWs help people

who could be behind this post

Because you can't have people in early recovery fucking each other all the time, sober living houses like this one are often designated for one sex or another.

So no, it's not "Ignoring problems"

Fucking idiot you know nothing about addiction shutup.

This is my first time on Sup Forums and I have to say you're pretty much exactly what the outside world sees Sup Forums as.

Fuckin hell kid you're making everyone else look bad.

They we're all rejected losers in high school so hey are taking out their loserdom on on muh feminists and muh Sjws. Don't know wether to laugh or be disappointed

holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit d00d

Thank you.

I appreciate that someone responded with an actual, well-reasoned argument. That's all I wanted. Your post makes sense and effectively calmed my prior discontent.

Clearly I was misinformed, and wrong.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Great thread

Sorry I was mean

EVERYBODY ON THIS FUCKING SHITTY BOARD IS A FUCKING IDIOT

EVERYBODY ON THIS FUCKING SHITTY BOARD IS A FUCKING IDIOT

I'M GOING TO SAY IT ONE MORE TIME JUST TO REALLY DRIVE MY FUCKING POINT RIGHT HOME:

EVERYBODY. ON. THIS. FUCKING. SHITTY. BOARD. IS. A. FUCKING. IDIOT.

THERE ARE NO FUCKING "BUTS." THERE ARE NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU THINK THIS BOARD IS EVEN WORTH OF SOME SORT OF FUCKING MINOR MERIT BECAUSE OF ALL THE SHITTY ASS KEK SJW INFESTATION THAT ARE RUINING MY TIME, MY FUCKING BOARD, NOT ONLY ARE YOU A COMPLETE FUCKING STUPID IDIOT BUT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WRONG AND I FUCKING DESPISE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOUR EXISTENCE, YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY, YOUR LOVED ONES, YOUR FRIENDS, LOVERS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS OTHERWISE EVER PUT A SMILE ON YOUR UGLY FACE YOU STUPID SHIT

IM SO SICK OF THESE FUCKING HORN RIMMED FAGGOTS IN 2008 WHO CAME UP TO ME LIKE 'b-b-b-b-but Sup Forums is the be-' NO ITS FUCKING NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP. /MU IS LITERALLY OBJECTIVELY A FLAMING HOT PILE OF GARBAGE IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE WAY AND YOU ARE A FUCKING DIPSHIT IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE. I AM SO SICK OF HTIS FUCKING SHIT OH MY GOD BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES

wtf no you're supposed to get mad and type in all caps some more

I LITERALLY GAVE YOU A FUCKING ACTUAL, WELL-REASONED ARGUMENT 10 FUCKING TIMES YOU FUCKING RETARD. BUT EVERY SINGLE TIME I DID YOU JUST RESPONDED WITH "nope youre wrong go back to tumblr le sjw lel XD"

SERIOUSLY. FUCK. OFF. YOU FUCKING PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT GO DIE. FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Did your mom teach you about self-awareness?

*Seinfeld bass starts playing*

Apology accepted. Glad we had this discussion.

holy fucking shit dude

I never told anyone to to back to tumblr. You must have my posts confused with those of someone else.

is this incel copypasta

>My argument is that shelters tailored towards any gender fucking ignore the larger problem, you dumb, simple fucking cunt.
So, basically, any shelter that ever gives a safe space to any specific gender even if it's a rape or domestic violence shelter is a bad thing?

Okay, MRA

look i know you made a real argument with words and stuff but look at this single picture of a male feminist, hahaha, isn't he so gay looking XD? luckily antifeminists never look like losers XD

The alt-right or whatever you would call this is a disease that needs to be destroyed (or grew out of)

this

I feel like the men who get angry about stuff like this are men who have never had to use these resources and are just mad that women are getting something.

you are fucking scary

>A shelter that caters exclusively towards the problems of one sex absolutely does ignore the problems of the other.
This is right.

Also, immigration services caters to the problems of immigrants and not to citizens.

Also the DMV caters to the problems of drivers and not pedestrians.

Oh why could an institution exist without regarding the problems of every other group ever? It's not like mens shelters or genderless shelters could exist.

What? They can and do? What, I could help to start a mens shelters, nah, I'd rather complain about feeeeeeeemales.

>everything about this post

I'm glad that people (even on Sup Forums) are started to realise how much of a cancer this 'movement' is

>falling for obvious b8 this hard

this

starting*

FUCK

You need to get laid.

Don't worry, social justice is just as bad as the anti-SJW lot.

I too am glad that people are using identity politics to compensate for their lack of argument.

even Sup Forums isn't this retarded
please tell me this entire fucking thread is a joke