What's your favorite language Sup Forums?

What's your favorite language Sup Forums?

polish

How in the fuck could anyone like Polish? It looks like Welsh had an autistic cousin. I honestly don't even think the Polish like Polish

sounds very nice and it's indecipherable for most people

Portuguese

polish sounds exotic,I love it.
but written polish looks like shit

Portuguese is a very unique language as only shit countries use it as their main language. Other than it sounds ok it looks nice on paper, but unless you want to go to Ugly Spain or Portuguese Mexico, not much use you're going to get out of it.

Aesthetically Arabic. Practically French/English. And Japanese is the cutest.

Unfortunately this. Portuguese is very beautiful, but I couldn't find the motivation to learn it because the lack of practical use.

english

Turkish or Persian

Probably a latin language. Italian is first Id say. Other than that Arabic does sound very cool but it looks so hard :(

Danish

I started to learn Japanese when I was 20 and stopped it only two years later. I'd love to continue, but I hate to refresh things I've already learnt in the past and procrastinate it yearly to next year.

There is no need for me to speak another language than German, though, because everybody should learn my mother tongue, the language of the master race.

I know a little bit. Fun language desu but like the other guy said it's a bit pointless. Fun to learn if you're learning another language at the same time.

Arabic gets easier once you start recognizing the letters. Transliterating is so much easier after that and it's fun to figure shit out on your own.

t. Taking the class

Good taste tbĥ

>bakhina
Kek

I find both Spanish and Portuguese to be very beautiful.

Le français est mon favori, c'est la langue de l'amour après de tout.

Latin

icelandic

Body

Italiano

Should I learn Esperanto, or is it just a meme language. I know it won't have practical use, but should I do it?

>Should I learn Esperanto

I have no clue what I did, but there's a Frenchman laughing at me, so I probably did something wrong.

Why would you learn esparanto over a useful/real language ?

Boredom. I know Spanish and English which are the only two that I'll probably need to know for the rest of my life. All other languages seem useless to learn. So may as well learn a novelty one.

Finnish sounds so cute

Finnish.

old turkic
*tips börk*

Basque

>Spain
>portuguese
american education

English

what this person said.

Slovene, of course

I'd learn mandarin in a heartbeat if it didnt mean having to interact with the Chinese.

Greek is an underrated language . Sounds beautiful, the script is beautiful, the country is nice but it's sort of useless unless you are in greece.