basado

>probably the worst ecumenist in ecclesial history, outdone only by Francis
>best pope
Not a chance.

How exactly is he the worst ecumenist?

Let's see
>current pope is an islamic communist
>previous pope was a german and probbaly nazi as well :DDDD
>third last pope was based Jan Paweł II, the savior of mankind and god-emperor of humanity
>nobody on Sup Forums is old enough to remember any older popes

he is a fucking bydlo

Right now Francisco is celebrating the Protestant reformation and Martin Luthet in Sweden.

Holy shit an actual good post on Sup Forums and by a Canadian no less. Well done.

co to kurwa jest??

>muh hug the peasants
>muh travel round the world

meme pope

I mean he fucking took office in 1978. Who the fuck remembers before 1978 and knows how to shit post?

when i was 7 my cousin told me a joke

>why couldn't jesus be polish?
>because there weren't three wise men or any post-pubescent female virgins in the whole nation

at the time i didn't understand it. what the fuck was a poland?

>third last pope was based Jan Paweł II, the savior of mankind and god-emperor of humanity
I miss him :(

>ecumenism is bad

Kek. Thanks to El Polaco and bergoglio the church is still alive, otherwise it would have been extinct 2 decades ago. It's a nice religion if you disregard things like priests doing you know what and LOL CRUSADES.

That's good beacause it shows the catholic church isn't as asshurt as Luther was.
>le ebin christianity applied to capitalism
>muh sola scriptura

Even Benedict was keen on telling the world that catholicism is a the most rational branch of christianity.

>tfw couldn't meet the pope when he went to Peru

Feels bad man

I'm willing to guess that at least the church is still alive in Peru.

Here it's completely and utterly D E D. So, it could be worse.

It's alive, in October there's a huge "parade" where people carry a saint. Pretty cool.
But lolprotestants are ruining everything. And they are the kind of protestants you see in those youtube videos, the ones who shout like retards and make people give their money.

I even feel bad for no longer being religious, but at least I try to defend the catholic church whenever some fucker tries to speak against it.

>but the crusades
>the priests
>forced conversions of natives

All of this can be answered by reading books, except the crusades, those have no justification. I hope it doesn't die, I don't really want to see the protestants take over Peru and turn it in some sort of christian saudi arabia.

>issued a new beatification and cononisation process destroying four centuries of tradition, namely Advocatus Diaboli
>this mischief will almost inevitably lead to the canonisation of heretics and schismatics under Francis or one of his successors, a prospect Francis has already mused over in his 2013 interview with Tornielli
>the ridiculous "Ecumenical Commemoration of Witness to the Faith, etc." promulgated on 7 May 2000 explicitly encourages ecumenism (not in the traditional sense but in the modern sense) if not outright syncretism; much of the modernist jargon like "unity" and "community" stems essentially from this homily and from JPII's pontificate generally
>the infamous '83 incident in which JPII participated in the Lutheran celebration of the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's birth (now being replicated by Francis in Sweden)
>the infamous '85 incident in which JPII celebrated ... whatever it should be called ... in a "sacred forest" with animists at Lake Togo
>the lesser known '86 incident in which JPII attended afternoon service at a synagogue with Rabbi Elio Toaff, joining in their blasphemous and anti-Christian prayers
>the infamous '86 incident in which JPII ORGANISED, not just participated in but ORGANISED, a gathering of various heathens, heretics, and schismatics at Assisi to celebrate some perverse syncretic religious service which included the likes of Native American witch doctors, Muslims, and African animists
Literally all of these things not only constitute some of the most egregious examples of post-conciliar ecumenism (I have not seen Francis yet commit anything analogous to the vile act that was the Assisi incident, BTW), but are also the scandalous act of communicatio in sacris - a mortal sin - by ratifying and participating in the mortal sin, namely heresy, blasphemy, and heathenism, of others.

>Right now Francisco is celebrating the Protestant reformation and Martin Luthet in Sweden.
See: What Francis is doing is by no means without precedent. In fact, that precedent was set by JPII.

>Thanks to El Polaco and bergoglio the church is still alive, otherwise it would have been extinct 2 decades ago.
It would be better for the soul of every Catholic that we would be driven underground than to participate in what is essentially tantamount to apostasy, formal and material heresy, and the ratification of schism. The Lord has mercy on those who remain loyal and resist the wolves in sheep's clothing.

>except the crusades, those have no justification
>those have no justification
Well, conquest and murder of defenseless people of your faith sounds like a perfectly valid justification for war.
Crusades were defensive wars against muslim encroachment towards Europe.

Catechesi tradendae promulgating VII's previously condemned errors on religious liberty and ecumenism (google it).

Rejecting the idea that the Jews need to be converted.

Assisi ecumenical services (sacrilege)

Teaching that Catholics worship the same God as the Muslims in Morocco, venerating the Quran,

Etc.

Ecumenism and religious liberty are heresies and you are clearly not a Catholic. Taking part in non Catholic worship, as well as celebrating a blasphemer and millions of souls being sent to hell is a sin and a mockery of the traditional teachings of the church nor is it befitting the office of the papacy.

"How does a Catholic sin against faith? A Catholic sins against Faith by Apostasy, heresy, indifferentism and by taking part in non-Catholic worship." (Catechism of the Council of Trent, Catechism of Pope St. Pius X and The Baltimore Catechism).

Serk out a community where the true Mass (aka the Latin Mass) is still said.

I highly reccomend you visit sspx.ca, TheFatimaCenter and SSPX USA youtube channels as well as look up Fr Gregory Hesse, Christopher Ferrara and these documentaries for the truth about what is going on in the church today.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWsgxCVYtAI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rEAXKn44jrI

Its a complete joke taking these things seriously when the very basics which "we all should believe in" are lost or traded for that which we see as more important...there can be no excuse to kill another person...for this reason alone, religions are flawed from their very foundation.

I know. I didn't expect to find another trad here 2bh. I think most Catholics on here are just cultural catholics or crusade larpers, not to disparage those with faith who I've tried to teach about what happened to the church but generally it's true. Where do you attend mass, SSPX, indult or sede?

>can be no excuse to kill another person
What if they were trying to kill you? What if they were a mass murderer?

Death is a release not a punishment, we cannot lower our beliefs just because of the circumstance, if you believe in something then it should make sense no matter what.

>I think most Catholics on here are just cultural catholics or crusade larpers
I agree.

I attend Mass at an Oratorian parish: Holy Family Parish in Toronto. You?

I know that parish! I was actually at St Michael's cathedral in Toronto yesterday for the Mass with Cardinal Collins.

I attend an SSPX chapel in Ottawa, although for daily mass I often attend the FSSP at St Clement's. Though I have no problem attending either, I hold more to the SSPX position, and I never attend the new mass.

I also sometimes attend various other parishes in Barry's Bay, Campbellford, and Kingston as I travel a lot for my job.

>St Michael's cathedral
Ah, my dad's old parish after he migrated from St. Francis of Assisi. Heard it's really beautiful now that's all fixed up.

>attend the new mass.
Not even for, say, funerals? I have no problem with that, I just won't receive communion at a NO parish.

If I had to for a funeral I might, but most of my close family and friends are trads. I've been maybe two dozen times in my life.

It is really nice. It was encouraging to see lots of people there, ran into a few old friends from all over the province. The mass was sung by St Patrick's Gregorian Choir. The subdeacon was a seminarian at the oratory and an old family friend from the Ottawa valley.

There were a few people who were attending for the first time, I talked to an oldet couple who said it was their first time back at the Latin Mass since the changes. She was asking my fiancée where she could buy a veil and they were both so encouraged to see that there were so many reverent young people at mass.

My phone camera sucks

Anyway it was nice talking with you, God bless.

>She was asking my fiancée where she could buy a veil and they were both so encouraged to see that there were so many reverent young people at mass.
That seems to be a TLM thing; I've noticed it too. Plenty of young Catholics are just bypassing NO and going straight to TLM, which is great.

Beautiful pictures.

Benedicite, brother.

>that scene with girl from favelas

every fucking time
youtube.com/watch?v=a71XavdE0wQ