The avian menace has put cucked Australia for too long

remove thread

No more waltzing Mathilda for me

>be australians
>land in some shit country
>this place sucks and the people are ugly, let's go fuck french qts instead

LEFT THEIR LETTERS IN THE SAND

>mfw aussies still say god save the queen after gallipoli

lmao and the best part is that the British aren't to blame at all it's all Australian incompetence which caused the massacre

>implying any aussie has said god save the queen in decades

Quick question: Why do other countries think that Australia hold Gallipoli as one of its most important moments in our nations history?

>believing the queen sent us

legitimately a good shitpost, impressive, very nice, probably get a few replies, 8/10

>Singapore

yeah nah

>Katyn

Traitor

t. Chang

I met Captain Wales once

Was a good dude, when he wasnt around the other JTAC officers

Go the royals tbhh. asked me if i had taken someones brown v's before. cheeky cunt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEUTRAL COUNTRIES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

THAT WAS ALL THE BRITISH'S FAULT RREEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leave my m8 Australia alone you little shit.

>British are posh cunts, fail to plan at war, get their allies slaughtered
>Australia's fault
Happened to us at Operation Market Garden too, Britons are just fucking terrible at fighting modern wars.

They shipped us off to Ypres to get entire battalions of soldiers killed, then off to Beaumont Hamel where we get half the force killed in 30 minutes. Then it was off to Vimy Ridge (At least we won this one, still lost a ton of soldiers), and then off to Passchendaele for good measure to rack up another 16,000 casualties before the armistice.

I swear, they knew the full independence move was coming in a couple decades and wanted to get us all killed first.

The Queen is the only decent British person alive.

>Brit and French officers so shit at their jobs it takes a few Aussies to win the war for them

Delete this

SUCH A WASTE OF LIFE
GALLIPOLI

>Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

I always knew Turkey was our greatest ally

remove erdogan

replace him with a robot that just plays ataturk quotes at regular intervals

THEY WERE FAR TO YOUNG TO DIE IN SUCH A WAY

nearly blew me back home to Australiaaaaaa

Hmmm...Thats not a bad idea actually

>FAR TO

WRONG WORD CUNT, YOU MEANT "TOO"

Not quite as friendly design as I was thinking but turks do like their strongman leaders I guess.

how come you lost all your battles then?

facebook
com/startsat60/videos/992658177434871/

Lest we forget

badly planned banter

> what are north africa and france

>The 11th Regiment, on detached duty at the time, was ordered to saddle up and follow the 4th and 12th into Beersheba when ready. Although British artillery would support the 800 bayonet armed charging horsemen, more than 1,100 Turkish riflemen, nine field pieces and several machine guns protected Beersheba’s eastern defenses. Well-placed Turkish redoubts and a double row of trenches commanded excellent fields of fire, and the roughly three miles the horsemen would cross afforded no cover whatsoever
>Working in their favor was the fact that neither the Turks nor their German officers and advisors had anticipated such an attack. Accustomed to fighting mounted infantry, the officers ordered their troops to hold fire until the enemy dismounted. The horsemen, however, gave no indication of slackening their pace
>As Grant wrote, “The number of prisoners captured is 59 officers and 1,090 other ranks.” In addition, the Australians had seized nine field guns, five machine guns and, the orders continued, “a large quantity of various war materiel, including rolling stock, transport vehicles and animals.”
>And of the 800 men who rode against the Turkish guns, 31 were killed and 36 wounded.

Lmoa

Lots of everyone died, an actual Canadian would know that