ITT you explain in one sentence how your country was formed

ITT you explain in one sentence how your country was formed.
>USA
>"We don't like taxes."

"Fuck off Chinese".

"England can't protect us anymore"

"Invaders get out"

Country,or first state-kingdom?

If the first:
"Turks,greeks,serbs fuck off"

If the 2nd:
"If some comers can have an autonomus state,why can't we?"

I wish I knew more about Russian history desu. It sounds really interesting.

"You cheeky cunt bring back that loaf of bread"

"We don't want soviet morals and laws to be in the in the way of powerlust or money-making"

"Fuck off Yankees, God Save the Queen"

"Fuck these indians. This land belongs to Portugal".

"Thanks Lenin, you stupid goatee commie"

"King's out, let's party"

"They turned my principality into a province, so now I'm going to turn my province into an Empire!"

Which one exactly?

Too bad, all our ideas about how to be capitalist and democratic were taken from the soviet anti-american propaganda,

The punakaartilaiset were supposed to win in 1918 and your country to become a Finnish SSR, traitorous cunt.

That must be why Russians love crime/gangster movies.

>If you accept Jesus as the only God and Pope as the one who represents God's Will, we will make you a king.

"Russians chimped out like never before"

Oh, and watching MTV videos of rock stars sitting in a hot tub surrounded by strippers. They thought "Wow, if we become capitalists, we get to live like that!"

>We are too stupid to rule ourselves, lets invite superior Swede to rule us
>Tsar is faggot, we don't need war, lets build gommunism xddd
>Gommunism is shit, lets build capitalsm xddd

Depends, sweden as a country was first formed from the unifcation of several tribal kingdoms sharing a cultural heritage.
However our current nationstate was mostly based upon independence from the murderous eternal Dane.

Yes, pretty much everyone thought they'd be rich and successful. But when the people realized that reality doesn't match their expectations, they suddenly wanted the commies back - communists almost won the elections of 1996 in Russia.

>>Gommunism is shit, lets build capitalsm xddd

Ri-i-i-ight, guys, what could possibly go wrong?

Fuck off spain!
You dont know us
We dont want to be catholics

>Thanks Hitler, and Sardar Patel.

>Russian history
overrated. the only interesting parts are 1914-1918 and 1941-1945.

Fuck off scum. lol

>We're stronger, why do we even stand this shit?!

Nice island, I think we'll take it

Liar, Peter the Great is one of the greatest leaders of Russia and a role model of what many leaders of today should try to emulate.

but the rest is indeed boring. stupid senseless wars, leaders of country lick europeans'/american/chinese ass, ordinary people are poor slaves and have no rights at all.
the only period when regular people actually had good lives and controlled the countrt was the soviet era - fact

Urr gruh buh, Trog swede now

>Peter the Great
he wanted russia to cosplay holland too much

Oi cunt you missed our country with someone else. I won't answer on your bait posts anymore.

why don't you return my calls, george? I'm ending this relationship ;_;

"While studying shipbuilding in England, Peter was taken on a tour of a Royal Navy warship. The Russian ruler supposedly asked the captain of the ship if he could see a demonstration of a crewman being flogged. When the captain replied that nobody on the crew had done anything to warrant such a punishment, Peter asked why that was a problem."

>Explain American dominance in one sentence.
Thanks Hitler.

>you missed our country with someone else
щитo?

>Czechia
>which time?

"I hate Germans, but I hate other countries even more"
t. Otto von Bismarck

>"WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIET! WE IZ CHOSEN PPL N SHIET!"

Well, if we count changing from a People's Republic to just a Republic, latest one is: "Gommies out."

you murdered a cutie, you savage

That was goatee mans plan and it did work out to some extent, it sparked a war just not the outcome he wanted.
Besides weren't we enough close friends after WW2 to early 90s?

As far as I know you were more like a hostage.

>Britain: fuck off we're full

Not my country, but South Sudan had to have 2 civil wars to become a country. So to sum it up.
>I guess you can say 2 coups make a Sudan.

Tl;dr SPAIN&FRANCE GET OUT REEEEE
Which then becomes FUCK THE POPE
Only to end in FUCKING AUSTRIA-HUNGARY GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

More like: "Blut und Eisen"

Sort of.
Its true that our eastern neighbor limited us in a way due to policies between each other. But on the other hand we were not as limited as Eastern bloc was, we did trade with the west had affairs with them and so on.
It was just constant balancing of trying to get as much from west as possible while not upsetting Sovjet. But I do think that russians got that it is good that we are let to develop since they were major trade partner and getting quality products is good since not everything was top notch in CCCP

FUCK OFF ENGLAND REEEEEEEEEE

"Fuck off, Sweden and Denmark"

Vikings get bent lmao

Brits can't do anything right.

Rude

>not "I must unite the Germanic peoples under one flag"

"Gee those beavers has nice fur, we should set up shop here"

Blows my mind that people were messing about in Canada looking for beavers to trade before we even had sewers

Truly the most majestic animal.

"Bulgars, Slavs, Franks BTFO."

What did he mean by this?

Is he saying "So what? Just flog them anyway."

Or is he trying to say "Your standards are far too low, you wussy"?

The most interesting period is 1934-1954. Also, the best one of all our modern history.

"third time's the charm"

"WTF! Argentina is getting independent! we should do it first to be more cooler than them!!"

He was a euroboo faggot who basically destroyed our traditional culture.

>oh look that glacier's retreating
>let's settle there despite there being almost no fertile farmland

alternatively

>fuck you denmark, we don't want war against england
>fuck you sweden, we don't want to be in your union

"Excuse me native, sign this document and we'll give you a blanket and some cool beads"

by making thousands drown in swamps so he could have his city

>"Wtf! I hate Britain now!"

>Fuck you Spain, fuck you water, this is my clay!

>Norway
>We are not Danes

Fuck you Mexico
Fuck you USA
We're still friends right?

t. Texas

"No way we're going back to being a colony, se empire nao"

we*

>"Fuck this tribe and chieftain shit isn't working out. But pillaging and raping our neighbors still seems pretty viable."

we literally made you lmoa

Best ones

"lol haven't we fought this same war a couple of decades ago?"

>who basically destroyed our traditional culture
Nah, that was commies.

>yet we'll gladly be taxed more in 8 years because of how much this war is going to cost
ftfy

"Fuck the danes and this union"

"We are not swedes and russians we do not want to be, so let us be finns"

Basically the run away from home scenario

>The Serbs be mean
>Can't put up with this any more
>'Let's leave this place boys'

"Those bastard heathen Danes"

"No more golds for the Queen"

Fuck Islam we Christians now

Sounds pretty Russian desu.

We don't like swedes nor slavs so we'll just create our own space to hate everyone in.

"Spain pls give us money"

>all our ideas about how to be capitalist and democratic were taken from the soviet anti-american propaganda
Nice insight. I'd never thought of that, but it makes sense.

Would Slovenia become an autonomous part of Austria if asked?

It's either us or the French, Mr Kahurangi, so please sign the treaty on the dotted line.

>We don't like swedes

"I've invented this new thing, i call it Gerrymandering!"

I bet some people would like that. People tend to romanticise Germans here for a million of reasons. I personally still think Yugoslavia wasn't such a bad idea and would have worked if it had transitioned to capitalism and kept down the nationalistic tensions.

After the Christian kingdoms were formed and how we broke out of Leon?

Fuck you mom, I want to be king now, the Spaniards are taking too long to kill the moors.

>be american
>pay tax

"Better unite because fucking teutons"

>Ex secret communist police start thinking "Hmm, we could never make it among real politicians, so we should declare independance and ignore the result of any referendum, also, the disgusting fascist puppet state that was Hitler's most loyal ally was actually the best period of our history because we had a better economy than [wartorn and broke] Germany".
Make up all sorts of bullshit about Czechs liquidating our arms industry, keeping secret that it was planned way back before in the 80s due to end of Cold War.
Steal every pence in the country and let our industry go bankrupt.
But "we iz glorious independant Slovakia that you can cross by car in 4 hours".

>force colonies to pay Jew taxes when they had no Parliamentary representation
>keep armed forts on the Canadian border after US independence in 1783
>bar American merchantmen from trading in the West Indies until well into the 19th century
>pay off Indians to raid American settlements
>kidnap American sailors and force them into the Royal Navy
>attack American merchantmen going to France even though we were neutral in the Napoleonic Wars
>attack the USS Chesapeake and kill 20 crew members
>burn the White House like the Visigoths
>British authors write constantly about how Murricans are uncultured and stupid rustics
>bet on Mexico winning in 1846
>take the side of the Confederacy in the Civil War b/c mmmmuh cheap cotton
>give the Confederates thousands of muskets and cannons
>also build for them raider ships like CSS Alabama manned by British crews which then proceeded to devastate the US merchant marine

>Go bankrupt
>AHHHH ENGLAND SAVE ME