randian edition

why no mitra online :(

hello reditt

>Enlightened Indians Central
What a shithole

but my 1.6lpm

what did he mean by this???

Hola Sup Forums

how is the bottom poster even being racist? i mean indian-american females from my experience (we call them ABCDs, american born confused desis) are westernised as fuck (they legitimately know nothing about their culture except for festivals)

What's your opinion on Canadians/Americans/Brits of Indian diaspora? most of them are apparently high class and good people.

Indian-American here

ehh idk. The stereotype is that Indian-Americans are the nerdy type and the Indian-Canadians act like blacks, and that's actually true from what I've seen.

Most Indian-Americans that I know are really westernised (I personally dislike that) and are extremely social to the point where they're very unproductive.

The high class and good people are the ones that are born and raised in India, then moved to America for jobs IMO.

Some Indians here that have never been to America are worse, they act like the American version of weeaboos.

Why are you in India? Visiting for deepavali?

>I personally dislike that
Can you explain why? I moved here a few years ago and get the feeling that a lot of desis here don't really have much connection to India.

>and are extremely social
Fuck, I've noticed this too.
>tfw I'm a robot
Just my luck.

I dislike western culture because I feel other cultures including Indian culture are absorbing the bad qualities from it (such as dating in high school) and not the good ones. I was born in America and moved to India when I was 14, so I'm not visiting.
Indians are very social compared to westerners.

hiiiiiii boyz

why do so many of you cunts move to australia?

Typical Australian post lmao. Easy immigration and good jobs. I completely understand if you're angry at us, but you should make your immigration stricter.
sup senpai

Weekly sax thread lmao

Vedic boyzzzz unite

yaar legit question can you get a visa to India? My friend got it but he was born in India. He also had Pakistani citizenship.

hey hows it going my friend

>visa to India
>Wasting money to go to larger Pakistan

Wew lad furthermore I really don't know.

how are the brits doing

nah sorry if i came off as abrasive but i'm not even angry haha, i was just wondering what your thoughts on it were.

ok

It's alright, you can share your feelings with us.
No one's gonna hurt you.

>I dislike western culture because I feel other cultures including Indian culture are absorbing the bad qualities from it (such as dating in high school) and not the good ones.
I agree. I was just curious why you think that, while the vast majority of Indians born here don't seem to. Is it possible to raise kids with good values in this country?

It might be because I'm a natural skeptic. It doesn't make sense to date in high school because the chances of you and your significant other going to the same university isn't that high, and long distance relationships don't seem to last.

Not to mention that I've viewed way too many NTR manga to trust that my girlfriend wouldn't cheat on me.

Your last question is something I've been thinking about a lot even though I'm 18.

I don't like where America is going with the whole Berkeley protest, and the election so I'll most likely move to another country or stay in India. I've considered Japan or South Korea in terms of countries I'd move to.

But America has the resources for smart people (which is why people flock there) so I'd look into homeschooling my children. Not sure how I'd tackle the problem of making them socialize and exposing them to America's multiculturalism though..

>Not to mention that I've viewed way too many NTR manga to trust that my girlfriend wouldn't cheat on me.
I meant I viewed too many NTR manga so I can't trust my girlfriend if we were in a long distance relationship.

Sorry, I'm phoneposting.

Oh yeah, how old are you and what's your designation? I'd assume graduate student, in their 20s?