Tell me something Sup Forumseresting. Maybe something about your day today, something going on in your local politics...

Tell me something Sup Forumseresting. Maybe something about your day today, something going on in your local politics, something you learned today. Give me something that will really make me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had a box with human bones in my house. Gramps was a biology teacher.

I missed out on a good house party last night to study for an exam this morning.

Pretty spooky
Good lad, you're future self will thank you

>prezidential elections in our country
>voted in basically Czech Trump
>he's done a lot of good shit and some questionable shit as well
>liberal media and political dinosaurs constructing scandals in unity against him
>"artists" and liberal college professors shitting on him even though half of them are literally insane
>common people are still pretty much glad he was voted in

>liberal media and political dinosaurs constructing scandals in unity against him
>"artists" and liberal college professors shitting on him even though half of them are literally insane
very similar to here with Trump. i dont really like Trump at all honestly, i think he would be a bad president. but i just voted for him because i think Clinton is worse and the Trump memes are pretty good. whereas your Trump got elected, im pretty sure our Trump is going to get destroyed. American media is too powerful

I read a news story about a potato farmer who used his land to culture truffles instead. It actually worked and a bunch of truffle dogs found a pretty good harvest.
Their price per kilo is enormous. You can do pretty well for the rest of the year, but apparently it's pretty difficult to get the mushroom mycelium to grow properly.

the czech media were literally united against Zeman during all of the elections. painted him as a confused drunk, while his opponent was pretty much a saint. BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA. still got voted in because Czechs are like that I suppose, we don't like media bias.

i sincerely hope your trump gets voted in, because you guys really need him

Sounds like a vegetation gold mine desu. I've never eaten anything with truffles as an ingredient as far as I know, have you? They're apparently great.
I hope he wins but I don't expect him too.

>I've never eaten anything with truffles as an ingredient as far as I know, have you? They're apparently great.

I had some in a restaurant in Lyon once. The flavor is amazing, really hard to describe. Sort of like the meaty aromas of forest mushrooms and garlic combined with some mature cheeses. Probably pretty easy to cook improperly and end up with a horrible mess, though.

Considering buying some land in Montana. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle winter since I get fuck all but ice where I am now, but I think I can handle it

Sounds pretty tasty fampai
Nice trips. Why Montana. Are you preparing for a potential happening?

>Why Montana
Because I'm sick of it being 80 degrees all fucking year except for 2 weeks in January

I like being in the middle of nowhere and I want a shitload of land in a state with non-existent laws so that I can do whatever I want on my property. Montana seems to be alright to that end. Could also go for Wyoming or any of the other Upper Great Plains states, but I have family in Montana

I passed 2 days without sleep and felt like I could kill myself and notice it 3 month later

I've been buying Halloween candy for trick or treaters for 5 years since moving into my own place.

No one ever came.
Didn't buy any candy this year since I didn't want to have to eat it all again.

trick or treaters came to my door 4 times.
feels bad man

>Because I'm sick of it being 80 degrees all fucking year except for 2 weeks in January
You live in Florida? It's funny I moved from Illinois to Arizona for the opposite reason, I want warmer weather.
>I like being in the middle of nowhere and I want a shitload of land in a state with non-existent laws so that I can do whatever I want on my property
Based, I live in the middle of nowhere now and while Arizona technically has strict laws, there's no cops or anything out here. I do anything I want.
Severe insomnia?
That sucks man, fate is cruel

>You live in Florida?
Arkansas

How is Arizona?

It's very hot so you probably wouldn't like it, thought the most northern areas like Flagstaff are actually pretty cold and get snow in the winter. It's very open and empty outside of the major cities. If you're looking for middle of nowhere it's a good spot, but if you want cold weather than Montana or a more northern state is the right call.

I had some truffle cheddar cheese on the weekend.

Was tasty.

Most americans here are shitskins or roleplaying immigrants from eastern europe.

Highly agreed. Trump is more likable imo and have a cleaner background. The media tries too hard to make him look like the bad guy and Hillary the good one.

The main reasons this guy was assassinated because he didn't want to let US forces to intervened into the war. I'm looking at you Philippines

something like this except it's a project and it's only half-prepared

I'm German American you fool. That chart is a lie and was created by Jews to discourage us from breeding.

By the way the Holocaust isn't real.

no, it already happened

This is pretty neat, thanks /his/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

It never happened. But it would have been nice.

>Reading malaisien news portal
>Naj** befriend China to save his corrupted ass
>tfw slowly becoming Greece 2.0

my arm is pretty sore, should be better by tomorrow

> Maybe something about your day today,
finally one of my students told administration she doesnt want to be taught by me, she asked to change teachers

i tutor one on one

thank fuck! i was going crazy with that old autistic bitch. are all engineers autistic like that? i thought it was a meme, but I tutored her husband for two days, and he was a bit more adapted Forrest Gump person as well.

I am going to shoot some fentanyl in about 20 mins...have been clean for a month and done fent only once prior.
If i happen to die atleast the ride will end :DDD

Why not stay clean?

Fun fact, fentanyl being so potent makes it easy to OD on.
It could very easily be your last ride.

My great grandfather once found a human skull in a mass grave from the Scanian war. I'm going to inherit it.