Why don't you move to Latin America?

Why don't you move to Latin America?
>Conservative Christians - just what pol wants
>Hot girls
>Warm
>Nice language which is easy to learn

>Get decapitated

>Surrounded by latinos

>poor as fuck countries with drug cartels and weak governments that can't protect their citizens

No thanks

>be american
>be a pussy

Oh, you Don't want to live here, believe me.

You wouldn't survive 1 day in Latin America, western cucks

Too much violence.

Other than that it's a very beautiful continent. But yeah.

Too much violence.

this should be an ironic post but i'm thinking it actually isn't

But you guys love guns that much and don't want to be a cucks. Why do you need a gun if you're not going to use it?

Iirc there're many Asian in Peru?

How brave are the thugs? Like will they take on a big guy 4u if they are with a couple mates?

Actually, Asian born no but plenty of Japanese and Chinese descendents.

First, this isn't Sup Forums so try there, and also I don't want any pussy faggot that flew out of his country because he let moral values change, they are going to pussyficate [even more] my country too. Don't come, you aren't welcome in here.

They are sick on killing other people

The only people that gets proud out of being "A LATINO OYE ESE" are the Mexicans and Central America fags, maybe some brown pussy indio in South America

>Hot girls

Kek

Also I don't want to be beheaded or kidnapped in the street, also people would hate me for "golden stealer n shiet"

Right, because Argentines are not latinos

not white

But I go there on every vacation and lived 18 years already in El Salvador

I lived in Colombia for a year

>be niggertina
>act tough
>not proud of being latino
>complete fucking cuck

How safe are Uruguay, Paraguay and Peru compare to Argentina and Chile?

and?

we aren't.

Latinos live between tropics

Fuck off.

If these pussies let their continent die, imagine what they can do here.

Better than slavs worse than real white ppl.

It was amazing. Best place I ever visited. I also traveled around Bolivia for like a month and a half.

uruguay more safe than argentina and chile but not that much.

Paraguay and Peru are awful, but I think that they're safe

>Latinos live between tropics

All of latin america is brown and shit, i dont have slav(e) standards.

Really?? hope you like it, bolivia has much to offer but ppl are someone apathic around outsiders

Are you for fucking real? do you really see yourself and the kind of people that say "LATINO MAMASA" from the fucking roman empire?

Latino is mestizo mexican inperialism.

T. Hispanic pro.

Argentina is niggerspic shithole but its not mexican niggerspicartel shithole.

Can we make up our minds for what latino means. Is it a fucking person that speaks a latin based language, the decendents of the latin people, or those from so called 'latin america'? I

Latino doesnt exist, mexicans are INDIOS and mestizos.

Yes I came in from Brazil to Santa Cruz by train, then I went to Samaipata -> Sucre -> Potosí -> Oruro -> Tupiza -> Uyuni -> La Paz -> to Peru.. I agree that the Bolivians are less hospitable than say the Argentinian, the Brazilians or the Colombians but I still enjoyed Bolivia very much. The local culture and how much it is influenced by indigenous groups is really interesting because it's so different from the rest of South America, and the natural beauty of the country is amazing, especially the Andean mountains were very impressive for me coming from the Netherlands.

No, I consider myself someone educated who understands "latino" is not a reference to the tropics.

INDIOOOOOO

I'm from Latin America. No thanks, I'm fine and comfy here and I'm not planning to ever get back there.

Race mestizo or indio?

Not by blood but yes

I'm not "latino", i'm Chilean.

Are Chile, Argentina and Uruguay worth living in?

CHI

Depends on where you live and what you like

jejejeje

Even James fucking Hetfield has seen the light
after a decade living here in the summers he even drinks mate now

WE HEAVY METAL NAO

To ne honest being a crime ridden, poor country filled with drugs and corrupt politicians is far more degrading and degenerate tham allowing gay marriage and women's rights

>Conservative Christians
que?

all my grandparents are european.

Der Peruaner

Yeah, but i'm white D:

Im going to blame all mestizo crimes on you.

So am I, it doesn't make me any better than my countrymen and I don't disown them however.

Reeeeeeeee
Im goibg to blame all arab terrorism On you.

My countrymen sre white men bonds by blood.

>white

Sure you are

I am whitehispanic, my country is the aryan race.

If there's anything I find truly admirable about Latin America, its how they have prevented their tradiltional and religious values from being overrun by leftists

I'm proud of being Argentinian, nothing else. Not Latino, not South American, just an argie
Comparing to the U.K, no, life there is cheaper, but it depends.
So he just has to accept and take it up the ass because he doesn't take pride in being a disgusting and useless indio?

>life is cheaper
in Argentina maybe

>Mestiza maligno

Stil, i'm Chilean, I don't like tacos.
>I don't know how to dance
>I wear sweaters

I live in a fucking cold island, we have deserts, ice, mountains, earthquakes, volcano, cold water, and penguins.

fugg I mean, life is cheaper in the UK

Pic related my flesh and blood

Why? Im a brown hispanic, just like you.

>I don't like tacos.
why? They are good, it is the only good thing that mexico has

Nah, we have other things like say an actual industry

CHI

You do??

Yes we do commodity exporter

you have america movil (that is shit) and... what more? you make toothpast and... I didn't see any other thing from mexico

>when you realize american propaganda keeps the braiwashed europussies away believing hollywood garbage to be real
Thanks USA. Finally you did something good

No, you wouldn't, we export to the US not inflation laden near bankrupt economies.

you are us workshop because you can get paid 10 times less than an american or canadian, never thought i'd see the day where a slave took pride in his slavery

Too many Mexicans and Catholics

It's called trade, if you can't tell tthe difference between getting paid for honest work and slavery then that's your fucking problem, meanwhile we'll continue producing advanced electronics while you adjust to the shock of what things are actually worth in the world and outside your protectionist bubble. Good luck competing with your soy exports.

kind of, stereotypical mexican is everyone north of central america, i don't know about other countries, but argentina is culturally catholic at this point, except a few provinces that still have obligatory catholic lessons in public school. The general rule is you can do whatever you want with yourself (we have gay marriage and identity laws) but if a referendum was done regarding abortion i'd bet that it would be against it 90/10, you shouldn't take a baby life

Remember: Chile is not latino

And what are you, Germanics?

the reason we haven't signed treaties with US and EU is because they don't want to stop subsidizing they agriculture, why would we give up our comparative advantage? your advantage is willingness to be a slave, the day it becomes unprofitable to do agriculture in argentina is when the rest of the world is already a desert and everyone is dead

the muslim invasion of south america is already planned desu

chile is chilean, only deluded centro american indios and ameriboos believe in hispanic brotherhood in those stupid festivals in the us, chicano culture is infecting your country mexibro

no, we're our own thing

Yeah, good luck in the villas

Im glad the stereotypes got the dumb people away from our land. Ive met a couple of yuros and they were pretty nice people just travelling around SA. Gringos are loud and red cause of sunburn and stupid. Sometimes they are friendly. I love the nature and interesting myths of my country. All the cucks fleeing better never come back.

>chicano culture is infecting your country mexibro
they deserve it imo

i literally saw a man hanging a pig in front of an orthodox jewish dude that was annoying people over his religion and paint his wall saying "you can be the pig" it made the local news and everyone laugh it off, even normal jews that are 100% integrated

Dont get deported kid cause ill shoot you on the legs and kill you a los machetazos.

lol in argentina paraguayans fighting a los machetazos is a really strong stereotype, do you do that too?

Sure user, whatever you say, Japan built its economy on lower wages, are they slaves? You don't have a fucking industry, spinning banana republic economics into an "advantage" is ridiculous. And weren't your beef producers complaining about going bankrupt under Kirchner? Meanwhile we are the largest producer of organic products in the world, it's called value added agriculture.

Seriously, your one hope is unironically the rest of the world becomes so shit you're not relatively doing that bad.

>being this mad

There are already muslims here but they know their place. The cuck fashion is yuropean and northamerican. They dont have the right to make any demands here.

b-but we didn't ask for this

kek nice

In really small towns it is a thing. Those fucking pueblos that you have to take an old bus and travel 8 hours from a mayor city to get there.

Then why don't you fight back, hm?

i'm sure all the cars produced in mexico are designed there with national capitals, just like the japanese did, you are not culturally nip, nor you have the same educated population or their zen-like mindset to work, no point in comparison, maybe you can compare yourself with vietnam or something like bangladesh