Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why not?

The flag is wrong you idiot.

Pluto is not a planet you daft cunt.

Neither is the moon. What's your point?

They could still be a country the

A really shitty one where people kill themselves because it's so bleak and awful

Basically space Russia

I love America. Seriously, I really do.

I don't believe you

WRESTLING, APPLE PIE, FREEDOM!

No, Seriously, I love America. I don't think I would be using a smartphone right now if it wasn't for Murica.

>picture-in-picture of a flag with 50 stars and 13 stripes

just fuck my entire flag up

not even the planet earth belongs to america, and you think the solar sistem do? lol i like how funny americans are.

That's some mighty fine 5d banter

They get into other's issues

>not even the planet earth belongs to america
Just keep telling yourself that Paco

>not even the planet earth belongs to america
Mexico wrong as always

What a faggot, fuck USA

Pluto kinda looks like ur mom's asshole

why are you guys carbon copies of each other

>his country doesn't experiment with cloning

Because we all come from McCloning vats

Did our scientist finally work out cloning, and end up cloning a shit poster?

Yes

American Shitposting Empire when

because you are the best country in the world

>cant handle russia, and fucking even less china

even fucking india lol

empire of the rising sun accounts for 99.9% of mass of the solar system ;^)

>Can't handle local drug lord.

))))))))

>the (((global bankers))) haven't taken control of Russia and China
Yes, yes, keep thinking that

>tfw only one life
>tfw not born in the US
>tfw you'll never experience easy american high schools and colleges like from movies
>tfw you'll never have diverse gf and lose your virginity by the age of 15-16
>tfw you'll never be able to not care about your future because you're a rich american

>not care about your future because you're a rich American
Very few people can do that, even here in America.

>being a poorfag
LMAOOOOOO

But I love America. In my country everyone loves it, i swear.

Russia is poor as fuck and China is so afraid of losing control they censor their internet

can you live well with lowest pay in America? like for example, being a waiter/casheer and still have enough for a decent life.

In Croatia and other subhuman countries, people struggle with average-payed jobs

You are slaves of kikes, and enablers of kikes on a global scale

turning us all into the same shit as yous.are

your "country" jewnited states of america isnt really a country,never was and never will be, it is no more than what the soviet union was.

in other words a jew fuck over

if the "global bankers" have taked control of china ,why murica still own her ass to them? the new global power is fucking china, even you fucking bankers know that

Oh okay that's what you meant. Honestly it depends on where. If you're in any highly populated areas you're fucked if you want to live on minimum wage. But most places you should be fine.

>why murica still own her ass to them?
>not knowing what capital flight is
The same fear mongering bullshit happened with Japan during the 80's, and like Japan crashed China is going to crash when that huge population bubble finally pops. We're already seeing manufacturing move to Mexico because they can't keep their labor costs down

They're going to become another East Asian shithole; wealthy, but irrelevant

an average cashier in america makes more money than my parents with college degrees working high gouvernment jobs

I wish I were an american so I could easly travell the world. You guys have no idea how much pussy you can get in Europe just by being an American... Imagine going to less valuable countries...

I refuse to believe that an American can have a bad life. You guys have everything in front of your noses

I never meant to say it's the worst place, or even as bad as what may be happening in your country. I just meant that many of us don't have to live without worries.

perhaps yurope is of less value than the rest of the world

seeing as how they suck on the demon's cock?

perhaps yuropean deserve to be treated liek the shit they are

We was an aggressive bully but we proxy fighter now.

That image never says it's a planet.

I don't

>the simpsons was good 15 years ago

>IT'S TIME TO STOP

If you actually want to know, it's because of the continuous efforts to rule the world by military actions, organisations and cultural imperialism.

Always giving a chance when I meet one in person, since I don't see it's very clever to blame a random countryman just for living in a country like that.

If an American is to move another country, I think it would better to help them integrate instead of just being butthurt to them because it means more money to U.S. if they move back.

Most white Americans are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

No one actually hates America. It's just a meme people take part in to fit in.

>interventionist
>degenerate
>sucks jew dick

Other than that, their R&D and military advancement is admirable, probably the only redeeming point.

Fake niceness.

>no jovian moons

>I hate the North American government not the American people.