/brit/ more like /shit/

/ARE AKARI/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3XMEVUhhM
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3888522/Oregon-mother-urges-parents-RSVP-turned-son-s-birthday.html
youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for President Hillary Clinton

the dogs are loose lads
understood me? the dogs are running loose

this

BEST GIRL POSTED!

OFFICIAL /brit/ theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3XMEVUhhM

Nice samefagging CTR

good post

>ah yes, Obama is a muslim terrorist trying to destroy the country

>hillary clinton is a corrupt, evil criminal

>can't wait to see what you rejects come up with about the next democratic candidate in 8 years

imagine living in thailand

diagnosis: life threatening runtosis
i advise you to take two antirun™ pills a day and leave this board with no further notice

post fucking machines

ISRAEL-SENPAI~

job offer in Norway for next year lads

The gf said if she were American she'd vote for Clinton because "Trump is too racist"
She still voted Out in June though so swings and roundabouts 'ey

need a gf

need a bf

need a bf

He's not racist though. Trump has literally never said he believes white people are superior or that no white people are inferior. He just has a different idea of how these problems should be solved.

testing cool down

need a f

*probes this poster with my runt-o-meter*
*it starts to beep uncontrollably until it explodes*

f

Apparently "we should ban all muslims" was over the line for her and tbf that's probably the only part of the entire campaign she's heard because it was massively reported on over here

eh, the cooldown is only 15 seconds on Sup Forums rn

f

Hillary and Trump are both utterly detestable cretinous villains.
Supporting either of them, especially as a Brit, is the surest sign of a runt.

Muslims aren't a race though

Was he right?

You're not thinking like a normie

I like how "temporary ban on immigration from Syria until we figure out a way to adequately vet them" became "Drumpf wants to put Muslims in concentration camps oy vey it's anuddah Shoah!"

what happened to the constitution and the freedom to believe in whatever religion you want.

> inb4 you try to mansplain your way out of this cobweb i've trapped you in

No

He was intelligent and talented and should've stayed with the Torries

The constitution doesn't apply to people not yet in the country?

*checks digits*

literally whom?

just had a bowl of smoked Gouda mac n cheese and am now enjoying a durrie on the veranda while listening to smooth jazz

Boy oh boy... What a great crowd. Y'know cause we called this thing up like 24 hours ago and right away the numbers are huge. Huge crowds. We always get 'em. That's what the polls don't show, folks. They're rigged, with the media, and the banks, but the movement is here. What a tremendous movement. We're winning in Liverpool...we're winning in London...we're winning everywhere, really. We're the largest party in Europe. We're gonna make this country go forward again folks, and let me tell you, it's gonna be great.

We're gonna renationalise the railways, and believe me, it will be beautiful. We're gonna save the poor, we're gonna save the misfortunate. We're gonna end inequality. This is history, people. We've got huge momentum.

Theresa May...what a nasty woman. She's unfit to lead... She announced that businesses would be named and shamed for employing foreign workers. She wants to bring back grammar schools. She wants to build a wall around Calais. Terrible Theresa, so low energy. The Tories can't win again, folks. They're just like Lyin' Blair. Lock him up! Don't worry, we're gonna win so much. We're gonna win bigly.

The Constitution applies to American citizens and people on American soil and in fact there is a federal statute on the books that grants the president the power to ban people groups from the country

reminder trump will win new york

chuff that durry m8

NEED a british bf

Who let the dogs out?

Me having a birthday party with the friends haha

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3888522/Oregon-mother-urges-parents-RSVP-turned-son-s-birthday.html

I can say with confidence that I am currently the most unhealthy I've ever been

Need a bf

me and the lads

When Israel settles their people in Palestine, they're not sending their best. They're Zionists. They're war criminals. And some, I assume, are good people. And I have so many Jews tell me that they agree with me, they tell me, "Jeremy, you're right, there is a problem", cause there is a problem, people. The Jews, they love me. I am the LEAST antisemitic person, I have some wonderful Jew friends. But there's a problem.

implying she isn't cute

>'No one came, Dad. I guess I'm not very popular at school'

who /billynomates/ here?

Looking back on the time i was his age I used to have 10-20 other kids at my birthday parties tbqh.

morning idiots

not me

bit rude

FONT

I'd bengh her azi but only because I'm desperate

the lads and myself

who /daddysmashedplates/ here?

little brother having some GF trouble

hope hes ok

>I-I'm not a racist I swear! I have [insert out-group] friends!"

Every racist desperately trying to dig their way out of a hole ever

>FONT
Don't worry la it went downhill from there haha.

When she was younger maybe

oi u fuckin cunt u got a lot of nerve commin around these parts
how bout i bash your skull in

He's doing well in my state too
I see trump signs. Everywhere and I'm yet to see a shill sign. We'll still come out blue though because of gerrymandering

best birthday i ever had was when i was 8 and me da made a bunch of knights' armour and helmets and shields out of cardboard spray painted them metal colour and everything too and he also got a bunch of plastic swords and me and the lads had a big medieval battle

i miss being a kid ;__;

>w-wow...I've never seen one that big

come n ave a go if u think ur ard enuf

It looks to me like the political climate is getting past that threshold. Not being called racist has ceased to be the holy grail of right-of-centre people.

>Americans dream of being in medieval times
>Literally none of it ever happened in their country
state of you lot, I swear

tbf I don't think Jez is a jew-hater or anything, it's just pretty fucking funny seeing the Labour party of all parties face regular accusations of abusing Jews and women and harassing and threatening MPs within the party. This is what happens when you invite borderline communists and islamists to join your party in the thousands btw

We collected all the beer cans we drank at uni then riveted them together to make armour and had a tournament when we graduated.

Had neat pauldrons from a split keg haha.

I live in NC and I see Trump signs everywhere and have only ever seen a single Hillary sign it was in someone's yard
There aren't even any Hillary signs at roundabouts and intersections where there's dozens of other signs

I've actually seen a couple Gary Johnson signs making them more popular than the Hillary signs lmao

Hillary isn't winning this
Trump has an actual grassroots movement behind him
Hillary can't even successfully astroturf

plan: get ex gf to cheat on her boyf with me because she expressed a desire over facebook messenger for me to fist her again

goer or na?

Yeah and all British dream of being American.

Hyped tbqh with you

m8 what little boy doesn't read and fall in love with medieval stuff?

dream on, Skyler

My neighbour had "VOTE REMAIN" posters in each of the panes of his bay window up until the referendum. After the vote he replaced them with three EU flags which hang to this day.

Why would an Indian bloke care about the EU so much is a mystery to me.

not unless the bf is a cunt

that sounds p neat desu i'd do somethin like that now and i'm in my late 20s haha

choon haha

youtu.be/vLGFyxAP0QE

these old jeans have gotten so tight that my balls and cock are pressed against them and detailed in a squished bulge, very visible

my dick isn't the biggest when it's floppy either so this is not good news.

might need to bin these jeans

i have no idea who the pooor bloke is

could be a shit plan hey

Me too lad me too

That is a bit odd since one of Remain's talking points was "we'll get European immigrants instead of South Asian ones" no?

not an argument

>Sup Forums LARP'ing a Muslim invasion of medieval Japan

the absolute state of that board

lets see

trump will win the popular vote but there's no way he can win the convoluted way States cast electoral votes

The thinker will be chugging for a whole week after watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

kind of sick of the racist Trump voters in this thread, my friends hmm

Link

shit my bed oops

They are the same person, stop acting like Americans have a choice

had corean bbq for the first time with the gf last night

really tasty lads

You can thank diversity for that

fucked some german runt's gf in the arsehole while he was out cooking food at this korean bbq lads, she moaned like a kitty

I do 2bh

I'm glad I live in a globalist, open and diverse city

une vela....

Not really larping, just hypotheticals