Admit it, you browse this board not to learn about different culture

admit it, you browse this board not to learn about different culture.
you browse this board for nothing but to feed your hunger for hatred.
you're all a social recluse nobody that gave a shit for, and you need to feel hate and be hated so you can think you're the shit.
you think that you're so enlightened and dehumanized, but the fact is you're all so desperate for human contact.

tl;dr, this board is and you're all pathetic

what does mee goreng taste like?

like your mum's cunt, its disgusting

I browse this board only for pictures of your mums memek

OP goblok asu kontol anjing jancuk

well that is just rude

sounds like you are part of the problem you goat fucking autistic cunt

how's life being a leech out there, Suprapto?

I browse this board cuzi makes me feel like I have friends all over the globe. Makes the loliness go away for a little while.

And yeah, I know you're not my friends.

Not bad, considering I'm a bule living in a first world country

living in australia won't wash your brown away suprapto, get back here niggerman.

sounds like you need to fuck off to reddit

you racist biggot

The only brown in me is your language, hartono

I'm as white as can beeeeeee
But you can not stop me speaking bahasa Indonesia atau bahasa jawa

G O B L O K
O
B
O
K

A S U
S
U

>admit it
n0
>you browse this board for nothing but to feed your hunger for hatred
n0
>you're all a social recluse nobody that gave a shit for, and you need to feel hate and be hated so you can think you're the shit
y3s but then n0
>you think that you're so enlightened and dehumanized, but the fact is you're all so desperate for human contact
my benis contacted u're mum

sure thing faggot

Hey this is pretty accurate

Kamu harus baru di sini

I mainly use this place to shitpost tbqh

Poland, why is your flag backwards?

Soy sauce like, almost bland without belacan, lime juice zest, eggs and beef slices.

This. I have been forcing my meme for years here and every day when I wake up I hope to see it on the front page. I won't tell you which meme it is though.

Non I just like shitposting's :-D

I browse this board because it's what keeps my interest for now. I switch boards every few weeks, most recently I was on Sup Forums.
I go on Sup Forums in general because of escapism and because it's a bad habit. Some people smoke cigarettes, I browse Sup Forums. There's just something addictive about it, and it's made worse by the fact that I can browse it anywhere I go on my phone

That's true.
I hate our neighbors (but Ukraine) so fucking much and wish to see them being unhappy and depressed.