Pro brexit

Pro brexit thread.

No trolling, I am legitimately pro brexit.

>tfw your savings fell by c. 10k gbp due to brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Rising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1920)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Investing in the perfidious albion

Serves you well traitor

Brexit is funny. There is legitimate reasons for leaving EU, but somehow britbongs managed miss almost all of them, and instead focused on imaginary ones or the ones which were completely their own goverments fault instead of EUs.

Sovereignty is not a good reason to leave the EU? Pic related, top reasons why Leave voters voted Leave

EU states should be allowed to refuse migrants, It baffles my mind they are forced to take them.

1- You have always taken your decisions by yourself. You surely don't experience the influence as other countries as Italy

> Complaing about immigration
> Not a Paki or Indian society

>You have always taken your decisions by yourself.

There are lots of decisions we're not allowed to make being in the EU. Government isn't allowed to support British industry by investment (it's called "state aid"), we're not allowed to make our own trade deals with other countries, we're not allowed to do loads of stuff.

>You surely don't experience the influence as other countries as Italy

Obviously not, you're in the Eurozone which is much worse. But why should that mean we should be satisfied with the current situation? "At least we have it better than Italy" is not really how people think.

More Poles than Pakies

3 is false, due to the veto, unless you are referring to the fact that there is peer pressures not to be that one country to refuse some poor second world european country into the Eu such as east germany, Jugoslavia or et cetera (its only ok to veto muslim countries like Kosova, Turkey or etc).

im pro weak sterling so pro brexit

the dead zombie currency is sill very overestimated by market. imo 1.1usd/1pound is the correct rate for the next few years.

How am i a trator pls?

> British Industry
> Industry

your economic isn't bases on industrial production as Germany or Italy but on service and finance. England has no an high production but is an importer country.
We will see your end when customs will be resotred.

Yes but why are French youth so lazy?

Tfw got 145 euros for 100 pounds this time last year but now i get 105 euros for 100 pounds.

>spain
>italy

No wonder there are so many of them shitposting on here. They're just venting their anger.

Yeah but they're going to sell loads of jam to Japan so they'll be fine

Your country is madfia and eu subsidies. Lets see what happens when the milk stops flowing.

Happy earthquake.

Mostly the statistics are bot a nornal distrubution across ethnic groups. Data is substantially skewed by minorities stuck in colonial ghettos

Most of them are in the uk taking our jobs on beggar wages. The residual population are shitposting here over their butthurt for not having enough to leave.

Just imagin spanish and shitalian unemployment levels if we sent the millions here (uk) packing.

Literally families in spain and italy would starve and suffer worse than the great depression. This thought turns me on.

>your economic isn't bases on industrial production as Germany or Italy but on service and finance. England has no an high production but is an importer country.

Guess which country the engines of Germany's and Italy's main fighter jet are made in?

Go fuck yourself. Why should we settle for an unbalanced economy anyway. Why not close our trade deficit if we want to. We should be able to do that stuff if we want to do it. Parliament is sovereign and the law of the land comes from the bottom not the top.

Oh here my retard french cousin.

Italy is the second country, after Germany, to pour money in the EU.
France is taken in the palm of hand by Eu, in fact it continuously doesn't respect the deficit parameters but EU doesn't fine you.
Furthermore the immirants that arrive here from north Africa are caused by you and that stupid retard of Sarkozy

I dunno we have a world leading aerospace industry and research and development is high.

> Guess which country the engines of Germany's and Italy's main fighter jet are made in?

Since When have we started to judge the economy based on the production of jet engines?

We also have AgustaWestland if you don't know and we partecipate as partner of second level to the design and production of F-35

>second level to the design and production of F-35
>not level 1 partner

Small time m8.

have you ever heard about ExoMars my friend?

However this doesn't make your production level similar to that of Italy and Germany.

>world leading aerospace industry
partly true
>research and development is high
not true, America and Germany dwarf us when it comes to engineering R and D

Don't worry lad they will be glad to switch to Safran engines

>Since When have we started to judge the economy based on the production of jet engines?

It's high-value manufacturing. The most important kind.

Guess what country makes the turbine engines that power the US Navy's newest and most advanced Zumwalt Class warship?

Guess what country makes the electronic warfare suites for the USAF's entire fleets of F-15s and F-35s

Engines and aerospace make up a relatively small part of our exports though. We get more from selling oil or medical stuff than we do from selling engines.

>Brits want sovereignty from an oppressive foreign force ruining their way of life and flooding their country with violent idiots
IRONING!

How is Britain oppressing the Republic or flooding them with people, Padraig.

Enjoy your Bataclan

You are only focusing on a single aspect of the industrial world. As mentioned look at the ExoMars project or AugustaWestland.
Also in Italy aerospace and aeronautical engineering are of highest level with, for example, the production of the fuselage of the Airbus.

Well we get more from selling cars than oil. For some reason cars seem to be the most praised export on the continent, maybe because Germany sells lots of them and they all look up to Germany.

IMO aerospace is more valuable despite the smaller export volume because of the extensive supply chains and high value-added

you're a nanny state that floods itself with migrants from former colonies

Historically I mean
And if you MEANT that then,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Rising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1920)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_War_of_Independence

Pic related are the idiots, Black and Tans. Worse than muslims.

because they receive eu funds

if you receive eu funds you must share the burden

Granted, but how does that relate to the Troubles.

The two aren't really comparable m8

Yeah, black and tans were worse than Pakis and muslims are now. My mistake.
Regardless being a nanny state to some cunt idiot filling your country with savages and trying to ruin your culture is very comparable, only you cunts opposed it then but support it when it comes to you.

I had to read your comment a few times. From what I've gathered you're saying we filled Ireland with "savages" and ruined their culture which is fine, but I don't understand what you're trying to say in the second bit.

>trying to ruin your culture is very comparable
Wrong, we actually succeeded in ruining Ireland's culture but the "savages" are not having much effect on British culture (aside from making people a bit more xenophobic on average).

Same situation, you were the antagonists then, now you're the "victims"
Irony.

It's not really Irony, according to you we were the antagonists then and portrayed ourselves as victims and we're the antagonists now and are portraying ourselves as victims. If anything it's par for the course.

Moreover the situation. How you were fighting against Irish independence but when you're in their boots it's WOW THIS SUCKS

Well apart from the obvious time difference, Are you implying the E.U has us under any type of "Boots".

.. no, and this is getting painful.
IN their boots is a saying, like in their shoes, in their position, the IRA, etc.

So you're saying we are or were being oppressed by the E.U and as such are now in the boots that Ireland were in back then?

I'm pro brexit too.
Fuck 1 pound = 6 reais