British architecture

>British architecture

>They built that buttplug after an IRA bombing.

What did they mean by this?

Modernism was a mistake

i heard chinks have a plan to build the new highest skyscraper there

Art deco is the only based way to build modern skyscrapers, not that "let's fill it with glass and literally edgy shapes" meme popular right now

most brits hate high rises and realize that it makes london look like a shithole, that's why people have tried to lobby against it becoming dubai 2.0 but money talks.

"You can have a basic state house listed from redevelopment, but if you have enough money anyone can build an embarassing cock for fun"

You underestermate the jewiness of the brits we literally sold an iconic london bridge to americans because we would make alot of money.

And the brits laughed because it the americans thought they were buying a more iconic bridge. They only cared about the money,they didn't care that we were still being deprived of our heritage.

That's one of the first redpills about britain being a shithole thanks to greedy jews.

How the fuck do you sell a bridge?

Brick by brick

Little by little?

Looks classy.
I used to think London was a shithole because of Sup Forums, but I visited earlier this year and was fucking blown away by how great it is.
Pristine roads, disciplined traffic, friendly people, great sights and extremely fun overall. The weather was kind gloomy, but it had its own charm.

>Pristine roads, disciplined traffic, friendly people, great sights and extremely fun overall.
Literally the opposite of Delhi then

Your standards are very low thought. Anything that has toilets and pathed roads is a utopia to you.

rude tBh

a coworker has been in delhi and says its in fact crowded, chaotic and dirty but it has its own charm too

personally i would never go anywhere near india

It doesn't look so bad when you're in the middle of it.

I was there a week ago, it's rough as fuck
Admittedly there is something to found anywhere but it's pretty hard to find there

t. Sup Forums

fuck off with your traditionalism shittery

Didnt Irish live in huts before the got Anglo'd

This.

Most Old World cities look like absolute ass from the air, but are super comfy from street-level, and give nice cityscapes. New World cities look nice from the air, and for skylines, but are cold and soulless from the ground.

Depends on where in London you visit. Like most international and highly relevant cities, there are great areas and dodgy areas.

>dodgy areas

You mean all of South-East London?

Great mash places, though.

>nu zolland

skyscrapers are so fucking ugly

These.

With skyscrapers, it's Asia >>>>> North America >>>>>>>>>> Everything else, but with street level Europe is top comfy.

>Masonic symbolism

Bad news lad

southeast is fine in a lot of places, it's got a lot more suburban feel

south is probably the worst although it's being gentrified to shit, along with east

places like brixton and hackney that have been notorious and rough for generations are now full of white rich hipster art students and overpriced coffee shops

it's a shame really

Why was PS2 so popular among architects?

Thanks m8. I always like hearing people say they enjoyed their visit here.