Mathias Auguste//The Julliard Ensemble (led by David Moody) -- Choral Works (2004) (FLAC)

Mathias Auguste//The Julliard Ensemble (led by David Moody) -- Choral Works (2004) (FLAC)

I have a real treat for you all, today.

>choral ensemble
>very obscure medieval composer whose works were destroyed and banned after purported homosexuality
>one of the first to experiment with hallucinogenic drugs during composition process
>gfs mother is a professional clarinet player who is a graduate of julliard who gave this to me, his compositions were unearthed in the julliard library and recorded, it was an inside joke within the julliard community due to being so obscure. very few recordings of his work exist as far as I can tell, this might actually be the only one
>ethereal, uplifting, actually quite beautiful

dl: www85.zippyshare.com/v/9VMwbRgU/file.html

back cover

I can't find any info about this guy, do you have anything else? like how many pieces he's composed, his date of birth, etc etc

These are the only known works in his body of work, as it was unearthed in the Julliard. He was estimated to have lived c. 1170 - 1210

and how many composed works? you seriously can't dig anymore info on this guy? he was around the time of perotin as well

You're really doing this? Lol

I don't know user, Like I said, the church was really against homosexuality.

?

Idgi, is this a classical joke or something

This music is so great it needs you to run an exe to install a dedicated music player.

Why don't you listen to the actual music?

DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

Juilliard has an "i" before the L

What the fuck am I listening to?

I wonder how many regards are gonna download this and get rooted

I probably will when i get out of bed & download it tomorrow from the archive but i've seen your exact post before & i'm wondering why that user is giving you shit for it.

I'm gonna upload an mp3 mirror in a bit just in case anyone's paranoid.

It's an exe do not download

says the guy who didn't attend julliard

so is this the back to an actual album or did somebody spend this much time in photoshop to get people to download this

most modern album art is made in ps user san

At least I didn't download the fake album lol

it's bait for the fags that want cred for listening to music nobody's heard of

This displays the beauty of the aryan race and the greatest in western spirit.

don't listen those guys user, this is pretty good.

Sup Forums lazyboy.exe incoming?

wow, his music sounds like something a cocksucker would write