How to make Balkan countries as rich and powerful as UK France ans Germany?

How to make Balkan countries as rich and powerful as UK France ans Germany?

Kill em all and replace with anglo saxons.

blame Turks and get drunk in the mountains

no wait

They already are, but UK, France and Germany are gypsies that steal our resources because our population is a bit stupid...

For starters Greece should pay denbts and Constantinople should be a part of it.

Remove kebab.

No idea, last time those regions were somewhat rich the Slavs/Albanians/gypsies hadn't arrived yet and we still ruled the world.

Deport gypsies, crack down on corruption, dramatically raise birthrates and demolish depressive buildings which remind the population of communism.

well UK, France and Germany already are importing muzz, they need to be fucked up for 500 years or so by them and we'd be on the same page

^this

>we

yeah no Aleksander was a slav

WE

Get Rid of the Soviet mentality that they have

create the Greko-Serbian alliance kill everything else in between and conquer the germans as a slave race
free and efficient labour with a militaristic ubermensch upper class as both protectors and masters
it is literally perfect
ok I guess we can let the bulgarians live they have been pretty chill the past decades

things were a million times better during communism

We had borders, we had an army, we had demography, culture, science, industry

The anglo-kikes destroyed us in the 90s.

I can only hope that you die in your own degeneracy

Hitler and Stalin should have united to exterminate the anglo-kikes. Hitler was wrong about the Russians and he was wrong about the anglos as well.

well for starters I think we can all agree that Albanians/Turks/gypsies should be deported. They are dumb and clearly have showcased that they are incapable of integrating or evolving.

>μέσος μισθός 900 ευρώ

Ζητώ το δημόσιο

ΤΟ ΠΑΣΟΚ ΈΚΑΝΕ ΕΡΓΑ!!

1. rromania is not balkan we are an indian colony

Get rid of the shit flag.

op here

so summary is

1. get rid of gypsies
2. get rid of corrupted commie mindset

amirite

that is the gist of it

fucking moldova and ukraine
gets me every time

Top kek

>Can Balkan countries have the same standards as the western European ones
absolutely not, no way
>Can the Balkan countries have higher standards than those they have now, much alike the countries from central Europe (Poland, Czech republic etc)
definitely
The reason why these countries are so poor is not because of muslims, gypsies bad management or whatever non-issue, it's because of decades long culture of submissiveness and obedience towards the government who is unanimously corrupted and crooked in all of the countries.

The solution: either annex us or nuke us, these people are too dumb too think of themselves

useless if you don't get rid them of their slav mindset as well, the one that push them to slaughter each others on a regluar basis and make them prone to violence

Its genetic not cultural.

Get slavs and raise them with digmfferent culture and same slav shithole appears

>all genetic slav shitd are slav shitholes
>ALL genetic western evropeans are western standards
Race is ONLY thing that matters not any culture or ideology

>absolutely not, no way
Why not , we used to not be far off from spain during the interwar period ...

>these people are too dumb too think of themselves
True. Democracy is the worst thing to have happened to the balkans. We were strongest under authoritarian (however non-commie regimes) .

Unite the balkans to one megacountry or give them back to the turks desu

samefag butthurt asian minority

>Hitler and Stalin should have united to exterminate the anglo-kikes.
This desu. And it's rare for me to agree with a B*lgar. Anglos are the scourge of this world.

nope

She looks like a szekely

100% sudistă pursânge

Ce e un "sudist"?

t. sudist

Nu inteleg

Asa le spune-ti in provincie celor care va platesc alocatia?

mai degrabă invers

>hanging out with serb friend
>girl comes over to ask about class
>introduce myself, she does the same
>says she's from kosovo
>other girl we're with doesn't know where that is
>i explain it's south of serbia
>kosovan girl says "yes, we're an independent country south of serbia"
>mfw i was nearly caught in the middle of a classic balkans moment

Fuck you, Balkan people are not exactly genetically Slavs, they have more Illyrian blood than Slavic you do not see us waging bloody wars with Czechia or Poland do you? The wost Balkan countries (Albania, Kosovo) are not even Slavs by language or genes at all. And West Slavs countries are quite ok to live in.

>I just spent my first week on Sup Forums- RACE IS EVERYTHING

Do you really think there aren't qualified, well educated people from the balkans who stand shoulder to shoulder with their western peers?

I assure you they do, but they leave these countries for the more developed ones to further develop themselves and settle there, thus making the western countries even better and ours even more useless.

I have no idea what to do about the Balkans because I haven't been down there for 10 years now. God knows what it's like down there, probably still an Allah-worshipping shithole full of Slavic-speaking Bedouin kebab-gobblers.

and who or what the fuck are you

you know what you are?

your enitre "country" was built upon yuropoors escaping oppression in the "old world" who shipped in boat loads of niggers who they could oppress themselves.

Shit didnt work out

jews stole your gold

turned you into their very own kolhoz complete with a mark of satan

and here you are

rotting in corruption and discord like the soviet union....western version

Is this a map of Bulgarian rightful teritorry?

a smart bulgarian.

>it's because of decades long culture of submissiveness and obedience towards the government
I don't know about the rest of Balkans, but ex Yugoslavia simply had a series of bad luck during history, whenever we got to build a stable country it was destroyed and we had to start all over again

last Yugoslav war was culmination, if we had peaceful split of Yugoslavia we would have at least double standard today

Simple, go back in time, beat every German to death with a rock, now we are rid of people who did nothing but exploited us.

it has to hurt that you are poorer than us

It's the Russkies that have been exploiting us these last 100 years. They stole our jewgolds and our historical archives.

Sorry we weren't so polite with you as Turks were

Exterminate France and Germany

Join the EU they said. You will get rich they said.

hey, at least we took some of your gypsies

this, not just some

kill all s*rvs and t*rks

Might as well ask how to fix the nigger ghetto.
It's about the people that live there and the ideals they follow.