What does Sup Forums think of Todd In the Shadows?

What does Sup Forums think of Todd In the Shadows?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ShadowTodd/status/523546108329734144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guy with normie taste looks at normie music with the typical youtube reviewer cynical schtick, thrilling

autism

looking back on all the TGWTG folk, they're all pretty much the same with their autistic nitpicking and bad attempts at comedy or god forbid storylines

A postive is that he makes good observations of pop music at a certain moment (like how in the recent video, he noted how the song would have fit in any other year of the decade bc of this apparent gap in pop identity)

He doesn't know anything about music or apear to want to learn more. He analyses things in a very surface level way. It's so surface level that I wouldn't even think about it and that's why it's funny.

>He analyses things in a very surface level way
Autism in just one sentence.

The 'reviews' are annoying, but I like it when he does the one hit wonders or looks back at a random year in pop music, kind of funny and interesting pop culture snapshots

I like him just because he tends to hate the exact same stuff that I hate.

I'm not asking him to go all deep into music theory or production techniques, I just want him to say "doo-wap" instead of "that 50s 60s sound you know what I mean?" or to not overuse the word edm where he clearly doesn't know anything about dance/electronic music. I know he makes goofy cynical videos for twelve year olds, but I'm sure he could teach them something in the process.

i like him, disagree with him sometimes but it's al good in the end

He's the only one of the Channel Autism cucks I like.

Brad is so based

This

He doesn't know shit about pop music and nitpicks like an extravagant autist. I mean his main problem with any song in any of his review are lyrics which proves he's a braindead retard when it comes to music. I mean expecting poetry level lyrics in a club EDM song is stupid beyond reason and how the fuck can you take the guy seriously in his reviews is beyond me.

I think you're confusing him with adoseofbuckley...

Todd doesn't really care about lyrics unless they're in a song where the lyrics are meant to be taken seriously; he tends to focus more on the actual sound of the song. Pretty much what said.

If you think he takes himself seriously you are the braindead retard.

Autistic SJW just like the rest or TGWTG

>SJW
citation needed

mobile.twitter.com/ShadowTodd/status/523546108329734144

you don't have to be an sjw to know that gamergate was an embarrassment

Believe me if you've looked at his twitter you'd know he's a massive sjw

SJWs were anti gg, also TGWTG has pretty of SJWs in it so it's pretty easy to assume that he is, but if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

brad rocks m8

>tfw the best critic TGWTG ever had turns out to be a psycho who kills her baby and makes a student film about her struggle

>Women who make the decision to abort are psychos.

Anti-Choice, pls.