/daily/ - "Shamepai Goes Full Shamepai" Edition

What the fuck, man?

Listen to your library, show off your backlog, babble about new music, tell us what you've been listening to today and what you will listen to in the following month, post memes, talk about music, argue about opinions, be at peace with /rym/, and just let the good times flow.

neverendingchartrendering.org/
>Removed topsters from OP. Use this now.

plug.dj/sdc-room-3-the-sequel
>This is actually really fun but a lot of people have to participate.

synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>plug but snug

dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff

discord.gg/s5Rv7zJ
>Shitpost machine

Ask about the Skype group. Go ahead. I fucking dare you.

Most importantly, never go full Shamepai

Previously, on /daily/:

Other urls found in this thread:

www85.zippyshare.com/v/9VMwbRgU/file.html
theamericaninstituteofsonoricalresearch.bandcamp.com/releases
jp.vice.com/music/off-strings-5-keiji-haino
rateyourmusic.com/~MordecaiMapper
youtube.com/watch?v=cItQgDwy5jU
rateyourmusic.com/artist/mordecai_mapper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for love.

first for Shamepai did nothing wrong

go away transgod

but _you're_ transgod

No i'm Shamepai

Were all shamepai today

Nice, I need to start reading more again. Where are you from btw? What's your reason for learning italian?

Should I start doing this thing? I've talked to Dogwander very briefly on rym and he seems cool, and i usually lurk these threads and they seem cool, but i'm worried it might be too much of a timesuck.

Do it man hte worst thing you could passibly do is shamepai yourself

Dogwander is the coolest fella in this threads. But everyone here is cool. I like Dog a lot but he probably hates me

Oh yeha doggo is a cool dude good taste in music
Not me lmao haha

I am from Denmark, what about you? US? You mentioned New Hampshire last thread, right?

I just like the sound of Italian pronounciation and now that Duolingo is a thing, I thought, why not? I want to learn Spanish and Portuguese too, plus a bunch of Nordic languages.

Definitely do it, chief. You are more than welcome. Just don a trip or something and ask for some recommendations.

On The Beach might be going up to a 5/5 for me soon if it keeps going like this. Makes me feel good about my regrets in life in a way.

Go for it, you don't need to do a chart, just drop by whenever you want and talk about what music you've listened to.

Cool but nah I'm from Scotland. I've always liked Italy too, want to visit some day.

Whats some comfy drinking music

Mathias Auguste//The Julliard Ensemble (led by David Moody) -- Choral Works (2004) (FLAC)

I have a real treat for you all, today.

>choral ensemble
>very obscure medieval composer whose works were destroyed and banned after purported homosexuality & was walled in alive for relations with a bishop
>one of the first to experiment with hallucinogenic drugs during composition process
>gfs mother is a professional clarinet player who is a graduate of julliard who gave this to me, his compositions were unearthed in the julliard library and recorded, it was an inside joke within the julliard community due to being so obscure. very few recordings of his work exist as far as I can tell, this might actually be the only one
>ethereal, uplifting, actually quite beautiful

dl: www85.zippyshare.com/v/9VMwbRgU/file.html

Yay homosexuality
Ynot post thid in the Share threads

I'm kinda angry
Listening to Julius Eastman. I have to say i will need tons of listens to rate this

Oh, Scotland, cool. I have always wanted to visit there. I have been to Italy with my family one time, I have always wanted to go back.

Is this really real? Sounds interesting.

channel orange

Idk if it's the right kind of comfy but On The Beach is the comfiest album I've heard in months.

wow what a great idea
Sounds good

WOW
Mirror Man by Captain Beefheart is seriously really good. Check it out if you haven't already.

>(FLAC)
>152 MB
>nuthin' on google
>my mom works at nintendo
k imma give it a listen

hey btw, are you interested in history and people dying?
check this out! took almost 70 years for the recording to be legalized cuz it's just that dank
theamericaninstituteofsonoricalresearch.bandcamp.com/releases

Hot damn, interesting stuff to start out this thread. I love it. I have a big interest in field recordings as well. I need to listen to Field Recordings from the Edge of Hell again, even though it is going to take me all day.

Holy shit thats historical
This should go in a /daily/core chart with the owls to make us seem like hypercontrarians

Excellent shares. Now on my backlog.

So I just found an electronic cumbia goldmine. There goes my day.

Anybody else on /daily/ into cumbia, rasteirinha and dancehall?

The dancehall I've heard is cool. I've not listened to anything from the other two though. Should check em out sometime.

I am by no means an expert in any of the three, I just have a great fascinations with the rhythmic aspect of it. Especially the slower stuff.

The series of compilations I've found was Bersas Discos, for anyone interested. They are easy to find excerpts of on Beatport.

what did shamepai do this time im behind

There's this italian girl who is a vlogger, a youtuber, she has a book about here written by a ghostwriter and he worked on the dubbing of the new Ratchet & Clank movie. The absolute commercial madman shit you know?

Well, now he made a contract with Fedez label (aka the worst Italian rapper ever) so she's probably going to release a single even tho se doesn't know how to sing.

I'm /hype/

holy shit

W e W
e
W

Sounds interesting. I'd assume the genres are quite different from stuff I normally listen to so that's neat.

dirty

If you are more interested, check out the Danish compilations Global Bass. They have some sweet originals and remixes of variuos cumbia, dancehall and baile funk stuff.

manga

grandpa

test

Sweet. Thanks for the recs, Moven.

Preoccupations (Viet Cong) just leaked if anyone cares. .

Misha whatdya want

Shamepai I love you

who cares about some shitty indie band, it's all shamepai worshipping rn

Dreyer

Dreyer [2]

Dreyer.

No period or comma. Poor form. Try again tomorrow.

the shamepai thing got deleted what happened there exactly

stop shitting urself
i pick out 8 best albums
i have only 3 more albums to listen from this, and have rated the rest; so the albums that r marked red are defo passing because they scored the highest so far and there are enough slots for the 3 unlistened albums
what is not clear

i need the name of ur old rec, i lost it somewhere oops

3 fake female orgasms by Sun City Girls

what will happen to this meme once I finish this chart? has this meme reached it's zenith and as such should perish?

D R E Y E R .
R
E
Y
E
R

Delete Dreyer.
Ban Dreyer posters.

No Sicilian boys with guns. Poor form.

Any reccs for someone who enjoys listening to The Conet Project?

I suppose field recordings and dark ambient might fall under its general purview. I don't really have an extensive knowledge of seminal field recordings but I don't really want to listen to the voices of owls.

Doug Haire - Nineteen American Waysides

Making a workout chart, help me w recs n shit please

I noticed a pattern of daily users loving Keiji Haino. Did any one watch the interview he did with Takashi Ueno from a couple of weeks back?

jp.vice.com/music/off-strings-5-keiji-haino

see

flex your muscles friend

Frank Zappa - Apostrophe (')
quite nice, definitely the least weird of the albums from him I've heard, quite good song structure and singing, really dig the doo-wop thingy he's got going on, good bass tone ect ect...

Keiji Haino - To Start With, Lets Remove the Colour
interesting
on one hand unmusical noodlings repeated in on themselves with a loop pedal by a mysterious japanese man with grey hair and black sunnys
on the other quite pleasant to listen to

Mountain Goats - Sunset Tree
god damn this guy is a good lyricist, expanded instrumentation did't really add anything ultra special to the music here, having already listened to All Hail West Texas (and loved it), but that doesn't really matter since the songwriting and arrangements are so good

help i wanna see what shamepai did but everything got the delete

flex your muscles

come on tuco youre one of the biggest swans nerds here

its deleted

i-i feel like this is super ironic

Shamepai is truly the Eldritch of /daily/

wow this is actually quite nice, theres just something so beautiful about those wailing sirens in the intro. drop sounds like a tame noise track, and denotation gave me chills.

the interviews at the end were quite interesting to hear as well, especially from the japanese survivor

hey, thats great!
do you have any more source on this? i wanna add it to the rym database; or u do it since u '''own''' it

>go to sleep
>wake up to shamepai having crashed the plane with no survivors
and its not even the first time this happens
Glad you didnt succeed s/t'ing shamey, you glorious transcended meme spirit

btw Darklands take the stick out of your ass how did you not find this hilarious

fuck this morning is just about the dankest morning

What the hell is this user

rateyourmusic.com/~MordecaiMapper

>Gay RYM, Lesbian RYM, Bisexual RYM, Transgender RYM, Queer RYM

hm;
is this really Julliard Ensemble? I think it's Juilliard Ensemble;
Is this a vinyl or cd?
is there any label?

what's his fucking problem?

>14 portuguese boy who rates our countrie's terrible pop singer acts
yo how did you even find this

also here's a sample of mickael carreira for yall
youtube.com/watch?v=cItQgDwy5jU

this guy has heard a lot of music we like here and at the same time loves some of the worst music possible. his fuccen channel is such a mess god damn

I don't see what you mean famalam

typical rym user desu

>yo how did you even find this
Idk, you may ask him how did HE find me, I just recieved a request from him.

Also bonus points for "Best Brony Albuns"

he is one of the weirdest portuguese people I've found online. he is a brony who makes music and videos about mapping and the history of my country, while somehow being pretty famous on RYM and rating fucc tons of music 10/10 from AC/DC and buttrock to harsh noise and nintendocore.
and he's apparently 14. this is interesting in a morbid curiosity type of way

holy shit
rateyourmusic.com/artist/mordecai_mapper

>Genres that i love to death: [90% of the known genres]

I've got an 8-hour flight tomorrow, so give me long albums or long films I can listen to/watch
Also is anybody SF area?

Stalker

Lav Diaz - From What Is Before

I haven't actually watched this but it's Filipino and I'm a Flip so yeah why not.

Tori Amos - Boys For Pele
Natural Snow Buildings - The Dance of the Moon and the Sun
Кинo (Чёpный aльбoм)

The last one isn't long but w/e

1. That isn't long
2. Don't act like I haven't seen Stalker

Thanks

um so is this meme or not

You already have a foot in your grave if you think you'll have an easy time learning italian

just listen to it. it brought tears to my eyes.

I mean I know in le patrician scene of films almost 3 hours isn't that long, but if you're gonna go on an 8 hour flight, it'll be more than a third of the flight. how is that not a bit long
also I don't know what the fuck you have and have not seen stop acting superior

Panty & Stocking

i hope you guys are laughing *with* shamepai here because i want to make it very clear that none of you are less autistic than him, it's just in a completely different way.

I'm glad you haven't
tripping and hoping random autists have heard of you to make you feel important or social is actually pathetic.

i doubt that's how you really feel. you're in /daily/, you want to be recognized and for people to look at you and your opinions. you may have hoodwinked everybody else here with your ulterior motives, but not me.

benji has been here since 2014

what does being recognized in a general on Sup Forums achieve for my life? I come here because I enjoy the music we discuss and that people reccomend me, so it's nice they know my taste to give me the best recs possible, but how can anyone have the illusion that gaining recognition and being known in /daily/ actually matters?
I care about the people I know in real life, we're all playing personas when we trip in this general.

wow, uh, is that assault?
what a fucking creep

agree with this so hard...

>is that assault
youre meming right?

This. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing daisiesfree's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Shamepai is fucking sick in the head.

test