ITT:Post an album you're sketchy about listening to. user's who have listened to it tell you if it's worth it

ITT:Post an album you're sketchy about listening to. user's who have listened to it tell you if it's worth it.
>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEclmbHPZmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pure Heroine is a pretty great album, only a few boring songs. "Tennis Court", "Buzzcut Season" and "Ribs" are good

i'm waiting for someone to post Carly Rae Jepsen's "EM-O-TION", which is excellent btw

I'm not sure about.

How autistic do you have to be in order to "be sketchy" about listening to an album?

What do you think it's going to do to you? Steal your wallet? Rob you of approximately half an hour that would have instead been spent masturbating into a dorito bag?

Listen to the fucking record if you're interested in it, you dummy.

Pure Heroine is pretty good though, desu. Definitely give it a listen.

Give this a go. It's really fun, and you're basically guaranteed at least one song you'll love

Asking about the entire The Doors discography. I liked the self-titled a ton but I never hear their other stuff mentioned.

See it on a bunch of people's recommend and Sup Forumscore charts so i am skeptical its that good

for your sake, listen to it

Listen to it now. Right now. It is a fun album and I guarantee you will love something from it

peak bubble gum pop. basically the anti-taylor. very good record and fun ass performer

doesn't hurt that she's qt and a good girl, too
30 or not i'd still take her out for ice cream

Convince me why I should get into them

great albums
they won't harm you

It's good. I will never fully see the rave. But it's defintiely good.

I know this is at least somewhat of a meme.

But is there anywhere here who ACTUALLY listened to it? Like what did you think?

LA Woman isn't as solid as their s/t but it also has some of their best songs on there.

Morrison Hotel is also worth checking out

I know she's very popular here but I don't know, everything about her smells like cheap perfume to me
And she was cute I don't want to ruin her image if I don't like the music

Because they've put out some of the greatest records of the 21st century

forgot pic
I was talking about kate bush

They will make you belive in true love

It has a few awesome individual songs. As an album though? I didn't find it worth it.

Good, not great.

It is good pop. Very popular and for a good reason. However it is not great: it's a bit like that "classic" album from another genre that you think is okay, but there's much better stuff out there suited to your personal tastes.

It is a meme. It's not bad. I didn't like it enough to go back to it though.

It's worth listening to for the fact that it's the only gospel post rock country shoegaze album in existence. It's ok, not worth the shilling, but it's no worse than spending 90 minutes watching a shitty ass movie.

I did. Its a meme. Its a standard bro-country.

idk about this one guys. He looks like he's just Clouds Nothing.

A few friends said I should check out oic related but the cover gives me second guesses.

Is it good?

Kate Bush is utter shit and one of the most overrated artists on this board.

It's incredibly tacky disco throwback music. I guess some people like that, but it's the sort of music for people who think electro-swing is good

Listen to Feels and Sung Tongs at least

Jesus

Should I listen to Bull of Heaven or is it just a meme?

Its decent. A few good songs with an 80s feel.

Soundtracks for the Blind and Have One On Me. I'm more so just off put about the lengths than anything

Have you listened to anything from else from Swans?

Filth through Holy Money and Children of God. I liked Filth and Children of God but Cop through Holy Money was too slow for me. I didn't hate them, they were just not for me. Haven't gotten around to Public Castration either.

I didn't mind it. Not horrible but not great either.

Click on this link.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEclmbHPZmQ

I would listen to Soundtracks for the Blind first.

Listen to Great Annihilator

Alvin Row is a masterpiece, a few other really good songs on there April and the Phantom in particular. A lot of its really weird too tho and not in a good way

listen to it when you feel nervous, drank a lot of coffee, and catch yourself thinking something like "duuude living and suffering is so absurd"

Kate Bush is a great motherfuckin artist

my least favorite musician, but for completely autistic reasons. however, i also think this is terrible. especially burnin it down

Lordefag here, it's great. Do it

Jesus Christ Sup Forums. I was only gone for a few months. What's next? Will someone say that 1989 is one of the best albums of the 10s?

pure heroine is chill, one or two shit tracks but otherwise good, depressing lyrics though

Does thinking about your childhood, and the fact that you are never getting it back, make you feel vulnerable and sad? If yes listen to this. Now. Not every song on this is as great as Penny Dreadfuls or Alvin Row, but every track has at least one redeemable moment in it. Favorite album tbqh.

>He wants this board to just be a hivemind
You can be gone for a few more months user

Based.

It has a lot of catchy hooks and melodies, and deals with teenage angst and going into adulthood, if that's what you like.

Pure Heroin is fantastic. 9/10 would recommend. Glory and Gore is fucking amazing.

*Heroine.
Lol.

these 3

she's not that hot to be honest

>Ribs
>boring

s.m.h

>dat reading comprehension

Well this dude definitely can't read

she looks great for being 30 :^)

If you have listened to Kate Bush before you should give this a try. It's hard to recommend it without knowing what you've previously listened to. I like it a lot though.