Which cunts make up the best and worst behaved tourists where you live?

Which cunts make up the best and worst behaved tourists where you live?

My cunt: 'Murica (aka USA, aka Freedom)

Best tourists: Japanese. They dress and smell nice. They do their best to understand you and try to use the English they know as much as they can, not yelling at you in Japanese. Always smiling, never rude when things don't go as expected.
French: always seem to be in a chill mood and usually enjoy themselves. But I speak French so maybe this isn't the same for other Americans.

Worst tourists: Canadians. They ALWAYS complain about something and tell you how things are better in Canada, easily irritated, especially after asking them for ID for a credit purchase. You're welcome for making sure it's you spending your money.
Chinese: exact opposite of the reasons I gave for liking the Japanese.
Israelis: they're like Guidos with more attitude and very bossy.

>They dress and smell nice. They do their best to understand you and try to use the English they know as much as they can, not yelling at you in Japanese.

Are we meeting the same people?

This looks like Confirmation Bias: The Post

Chinese and Americans are the worst sorry
Most of your countrymen behave like France is a huge human zoo and respect nothing and nobody, they're loud, fat, throw trash everywhere, touch things they're not supposed to in museums etc... Hopefully they only visit Paris so the rest of France doesn't really suffer from them.

Also dutchies, they never even try to communicate with non-dutchies and even if they stay one month in France they will never, NEVER, buy anything in France, they will survive on their reserves for the whole trip, what's the point of visiting a foreign country with a renowned food culture if you're just going food from your own country? Are dutchies disgusted by good taste?

brits

one once puked in my doorstep

germans are not much better.

Best:
>Skandinaviens, dutch and Chile, South korea

Worst:
> brits > Americans > Canadians > arabs > balkans ( without true romanians and croats they Are both bro tier)

Who are the best?

Also, agree with Dutch and others from smaller European countries, they have an elitist attitude and are condescending, explaining to you where they're from like you're a child who's never heard of their country before. This Czech guy hesitated to answer me when I asked where he was from because he thought I didn't know about his country's existence.

Best: honestly had the best experience from Canadians. They're very nice.

Worst: Californians. ALWAYS have to let everyone know they're from California and won't shut the fuck up about how much better they think California is. Can't fathom the thought of being more than a mile from a beach or weed dispensary.

The only reason the Dutch do this. Is because every fucking time someone goes 'oh you're dutch!' They go hurdur muh amstedam 421 smoking some redlight canals.

I gave up even trying. And just pat you americans on the head like a naive child. Amsterdam is the biggest cancer we have.

>They dress and smell nice
Why are you sniffing Japanese tourists?

>tfw no tourists anymore

Worst: Americans by far.
Best: Japaneses, Russians, Canadians and Germans.

Best are germans
Brits are meh, either they behave like americans either they behave decently, it's a mix

I forgot to mention California, for the exact reasons you stated, plus they lack any sense of direction. Middle of the fucking desert in a different state- "are we in Vegas??" Highway patrol gets so much props out here for pulling in dozens of retarded college wannabe drug smugglers with California plates. Search and rescue teams are always having to save stranded California "hikers" or recover their bloated bodies.

I'm usually up close with the tourists, sometimes closer than I'd like to be, depending on the person. When I'm giving them directions to a different mechanic cuz the one they found on Google maps is in a tweaker nation, or convincing them to buy more water cuz it's 50c outside or explaining how an old fashioned gas pump works and telling them why they don't wander into the desert at night, they usually step closer to me for these things.

BEST:
Russians, pretty chill people, have a huge language barrier but they come, they have fun, they leave
Australians, pretty laid back easy going people who genuinely seem interested in culture and they're hell funny.

WORST:
English, they are the worst, it's like they visit a third-world country just for the worst it has to offer, pretty much polar opposites of Australians.

>They dress and smell nice
>smell nice
Unless someone stinks how do you know what they smell like? Are you huffing terrified Japanese tourists like some weirdo?

Best has to be Germans, British, Irish.
They act normal, will carry on a normal conversation with locals about local history, good places to eat and drink, ask about places to visit most tourists miss, etc.

Worst is any Asian and Canadians.
Asians just take a million pictures of everything, stand in walk ways, door ways, any damn place that is inconvenient for others. Ask you shit in whatever their native language is that you obviously don't understand. I swear they could put someone it a seizure with all of their camera flashes. Canadians just bitch and moan about everything and talk more about Canada than anything else. They seem to hate spending (or sounds more like wasting) time down here in The States then say this is their third, fourth, fifth, etc trip to the U.S. and will be back next year.

Your country seems more appealing for drug use than the Netherlands

They do buy things you faggot.

For some reason they believe living in a trailer in some decrepit French village is the greatest thing ever.

>Best:
most likely Norwegians/Dutch

>Worst:
Swedes, Americans and Chinese

>Subhuman:
Germans

Worst
1. Mainlander Chinese
2. Americans
Best
1. UK
2. French

>>Best tourists: Japanese
I stopped reading at this point. I don't think only Japanese are specially good.

UK

Best:
Japanese- generally very nice, keep to themselves and stay in the tourist zones
Dutch- chill people, pleasant
Germans- efficient and don't bother anyone

Western Europeans (ex. France) are all acceptable imo

Worst:
Chinese- annoying, get in the way and travel in groups
French- don't queue, are loud and smell bad

Americans are 50/50, some are great people and some are loud, annoying and obnoxious

>Americans are 50/50, some are great people and some are loud, annoying and obnoxious

I honestly believe it depends on what part of the U.S. they are from and if they are from a city or a more rural area.

I grew up about 50 miles outside of the city. I now work in said city and people just have no manners and when they flock out to my hometown area for festivals and what not they are the most annoying and crass people.

Best: Danes, Norwegians and Finns are the best imo Don't know about swedes. Germans are also pretty good, mostly pensioners and young families.

Worst: people who come just for partying in Amsterdam. It probably goes without saying that anglos are overrepresented in this. Also groups of Asians.

Americans are overly interested in anything, which is sort flattering, but also awkward. Awkward because they all fall for tourist traps like the Keukenhof or Zaanse Schans. I don't blame them, but it's difficult to get enthousiastic about as someone who lives here.

My country: Aruba

Best tourists: North Americans (Canada, U.S), they're always happy to be on Aruba and compared to where they're from we seem pretty friendly so that helps. Also TIPS $$$

Worst: Venezuelans, basically the jews of latin america. Piss poor degenerates that act like they're millionaires, extremely rude, and generally horrible attitude.

What can you expect when you just live in a backyard for drunk first worlders to play?

As for the question, dunno. I'm still surprised that this shithole even attracts people to begin with, but the quality of people leaves a lot to be desired

I've only seen first world hippies but never interacted with them, and there is also the typical sex (particularly kiddie fiddlers) and drug "tourists" , but the later are bad no matter wherever they come from.