Why Pan-Slavism isn't a thing?

And yes I'm very well aware of consequences the people in other slav cunts wuld have to take.
Being under Russian hegemony and so forth.

But is it such a bad thing at the end? Is it worse than ( mostly liberal and progressive ) American hegemony that we are experiencing?

>inb4 hurr Soviet Union tried and failed
>hurr Pan-Slavism equals communism

No. I'm actually interested why these countries that have very much in common together especially the language and partially history and culture why are they still clinging on their pretty much worthless exitence which at the end is dependent on superpowers anyways.

Example: Germany and Austria. Would it be not for first world war or the second one Austria wouldn't exist today and would be German state.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification#Poland_and_Lithuania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavs are subhuman trash

Súhlasím, ale prečo nutne pod Ruskou hegemóniou? Prečo nie konfederáciu nezávislých štátov?

A ľudia čo si spájajú ZSSR s panslavizmom sú retardi. Lenin nenávidel ruskú kultúru a internacionalistický komunizmus bol v priamom nepriateľstve s panslavizmom, panslavizmus bol romanticistické hnutie založené na príbuznosti národov, bolševíci nemilosrdne likvidovali slávofilné a panslavistické hnutia.

Are you really Czech? People in your country insist the most that they're Central European.

Slavs were never a single nation. We have different culture, religion and customs.

You can't build a country without shared identity and spending centuries in the Habsburg Empire shaped us mmuch more than 40 years under Moscow's hegemony. Even though I don't understand a word of Hungarian, I have much more in common with them than with Russians. Hungarians are Slovaks with weird language.

"muh daddy is german so i shit on my own people lulz"

Fuck you, your hero Hitler would gas you.

>Being under Russian hegemony and so forth.
We had this for 123 years, no thanks.

>In 1864, the Polish and Belarusian languages were banned in public places; in the 1880s, Polish was banned in schools and on school grounds and offices of Congress Poland. Research and teaching of the Polish language, history or of Catholicism were forbidden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification#Poland_and_Lithuania

My grandfather was serving in Wermaht and was killing trashes like you. I'm proud of him

True traitor. Hope he rots in hell.

Central European does not equal non-Slavic. I consider myself both.

>Wehrmacht
>Killing Slovaks

Because of Russia.

And maybe the fact that Slavshits have nothing to do with each other.

Western Slavs are more civilized than eastern and southern mongrels.

Fuck you faggot and your pan-slavism meme

What does it mean being Slavic? It's meaningless besides linguistics.

It's not part of my identity.

Well sure, lets forget the EU for one second. Go ahead and try to reinstall Czechoslovakia (or Western-Slavia or something) as a first step and lets see if it goes well.

Rusko celkově bývá autoritativnějším státem a - co si budem lhát - kdyby něco takového existovalo hlavní město by byla Moskva. Rusů je také víc, ale ano nemuselo by to být nutně Ruskou hegemonií jenom si myslím že to je co by se v realitě stalo kdyby něco takového jako stát slovanů tak by to bylo spíše Ruskou hegemonií.

Genetically I'm half Italian and Half Slav but yes I'm a czech otherwise. There is only east and the west.
West is progressive degeneracy and East is Third world shithole though at least with ( somewhat ) reasonable politics.

>implying Sup Forums talks about anything else than US elections.
Sup Forums is shit right now.

Slovaks were with Axis you autistic fuck.

While partially true, still as a nation it would be stornger. I understand the "Russia" concern tho.

>as a nation it would be stornger
But there is absolutely nothing that makes Slavshits a race and nation.

It is, and you would feel less close to Hungarians if you grew up in a Felvídek village like me. Imagine 50 percent of people in your village being hardcore muh trianon autists, banning their kids from learning Slovak etc. The problem with Hungarophilic Slovaks is that while Hungarians might be Slovaks with a weird language, if you told them this, they would smash your skull, they believe with their hearts that they are a glorious steppe Turanic people. I certainly feel more in common with Czechs (esp. Moravians who are practically Western Slovaks) and Poles than with Hungarians. I have seen some villagers in my place neglecting and abusing animals + muh Trianon + being spoken to in Hungarian as if I was expected to know it despite not even being born here = distaste.

What would glue us together? Corruption, nepotism, shitty social and political conditions, low level of life, etc.
And for what all this? For children of bureaucrats, who live and study in the West. Nah, it's pointless thing.

>slavs are hostile to each other and would kill themselves for no reason but yeah let's forget about that and make some shitty meme union based on similiar languages including all slavs
:^))))))))))))))))))))

I guess that pan-Slavism just means submitting to Russian hegemony.

I don't want that. Russia is economically weak, culturally backward, superstitious and jingoistic. Population is criminal and AIDS-ridden.

Thanks, but we already have enough of our own Gypsies, we certainly don't need to feed liberators too.

Speak for yourself. You think I would like to kill Czechs, Poles, Slovenes or hell, any Slav? Yeah we all want to kill each other, that is why more than half movies on our TV are in Czech and like half of our students are in Prague. Why does Poland PTSD so hard from other Slavs?

becose Poland like suck USA cock and US removed Yugoslavia. And Russia is not good too, becose we can't rightly cooperate and imperialist ambitions

As I said language is similiar culture somewhat is.
Still Eastern European - or slav nations - have usually great recognition of nation and it's people.

EU won't offer you any of it.

As I said I understand the "Russian hegemony" thing but still the concept itself isn't terrible.
Another thing - being jingoistic isn't bad thing tho.
If they don't fear you you'll be their cuck eventually.

Why are Poles so butthurt?
Is it because their attempt at their "slav" empire has failed?

I would be for a Slovakia+Czechia+Slovenia+north Croatia (Kajkavians) union if there was no Austria in the way. Those are only Slavic nations who are not butthurt towards each other.

Because we hate each other and basically yugoslavia would repeat on a bigger scale,and id never be in a union with serbs

>Karelia, Livonia, upper Volga, Perm Krai, Khanty-Mansi
>Slavic

Is pic related Grosspolen?

(you)
But these animals don't understand it will fucking fail miserably

But their jingoistism is aimed against us. This subhuman Asiatic horde views our countries as their colonial realm. Russians call us Near Abroad.

Look what those bastards teach their kids about Prague Spring and 1956 revolution in Hungary.

I repeat, they're not civilzed humans.

This + Sorbs would be pretty good

>we hate each other
Because of low social and cultural level of people, low standarts of life. From this point of view I can understand west-european tolerance and other things.

So in your mind it would be something like Eastern European Union? Or /v4/ united?

Austrians are also pretty similar. They eat the same food, their nature is like ours etc.

Because Russia failed at the great game so tried to extend their influence in other ways by trying to appeal to the other Slavs, Balkans especially.

Something like federalized Austria-Hungary. Danube Federation.

apart from the language, isn't czechia more germanic?

>common language
Not really

>common history
History of killing each other. Try asking Poles and Ukrainians or Serbs amd Croats to cooperate. Not gonna happen.

>culture doesn't matter
Are you sure you aren't a globalist?

This nigga from euro parliament gets it

Bratislava is more Germanic than all of Czechia.

Wow, nice trolling. Because it is bullshit, Karel.

Of course.

that shit would be hilarious try it out slavs

>apart from the language
Yes, apart from the main, most important element of the Slavic ethno-linguistic group, they belong to the Germanic ethno-linguistic group

>janitor in the european parliament fighting the good fight
oh shit

desu i would count you as more germanic too

pooland as well

Habsburgs never again tho.
>EU flag
Are you sure you aren't a globalist?
EU cuck spotted
Why is it?

clearly talking about genetics and history m8

>they belong to the Germanic ethno-linguistic group
oh again that retarded slovenian

>eu cuck
Spale ci dom jebany pepiku

>Try asking Poles and Ukrainians
Kek, lurk less on Sup Forums m8, you cannot tell difference between memes and reality anymore.

Didn't read, slavs just fucking hate each other.

t. ukrainian scum
I don't hate Belarus.

No. We are West Slavic. If anything we are the most Slavic as we escaped both Ottoman and Mongol yoke. Slavic culture is not squatting with vodka or interethnic wars.

potato-nigger

By genetics East Germans are Slavs. Austrians too.

DO NOT
BULLY
BELARUS

Some Danes and Scandis too.

t. belarussian diaspora

SO YOU BE SAYING THAT EVERY COUNTRY IS SLAVIC IN DENIAL? SHIEEET

Furthermore some people in Germany still speak Slavic (through wih a HEAVY German accent). Sorbs.

No, that Europeans are very closely related.

Especially in this region.

meme image

It was a Russian tool used as an excuse for their expansionism.

That is why Czechs and us lead panslavism in the 19th century.

Such a big argument.

you didn't exist in 19c.

Sure.

Czechs, Slovaks, Austrians, Hungarians, Slovenes and Croats and maybe Poles (there are too many of them though).

No Serbs or Russians or other Orthodox nations.

This is better.

any image claiming celtic to be a singularly traceable genetic heritage is outdated

it's a meme image

>Some Danes and Scandis too.
No bo Polacy diasporzyli u wikingów już za Popiela, bo ten był Tyranem. Masowo zabierali się z wikingami do Skandynawii. Przecież podobno Ziemowit pojechał na zmywak do szwecji i zaś wrócił z wikingo-ziomkami którzy mu pomogli obalić Popiela. (zjadły go myszy, a myszami w tamtych czasach nazywano wikingów).

We did. No independant nation does not mean we did not exist.

>a myszami w tamtych czasach nazywano wikingów)
co

It also conveniently portrays the borders of rightful finno-ugric clay

Only union I will ever accept
A teraz wypierdalać słowiańskie psy

Gtfo nemec.

I will burn you village slavic dog

Because ugro finnic have soo much in common...

Why don't you get the fuck out from Poland?

Kys.

Because he's baiting you, you dumb fuck.

Because I work in Germany and I live like king in this cheap shithole

Most of that is former Finnic clay and Finnics have more in common than Slavs as a whole tbqh desupai

This would require the slavs to mutually respect each other, make policies that make it fair to do buisness in each others countries, and not bully each other despite differences in size and power

good luck

You mean by "have more in common" that north slavs are finnic-slav rape hybrids.

WE

Finnic is a subgroup and West, South and East Slavs all have more common with others of their Slavic group than Finnics do. You know nothing about Slavs. Most "ethnic tensions" are artificially manifuctured anyways to keep really corrupt people in power. Wake the fuck up people.

West Slavs could do this.

>Poles
>respecting others
Expect your homeland to be colonized and then claimed as always being rightfully Polish like they did with Vilnius and Lviv.

>Catholic-Orthodox schism lasting 1000 years was artificially manufactured
Ok senpai

>prussian

hey, fuck those guys

t. debil kurwa jebany niedouczony amerykaniec

Yes it was. Religion is bullshit desu. It is made up crap.

>that post
>that flag
who might be behind that post

Ignoruj.

To wersja historii tego pojeba.

Yes, it is, but it influences culture and values. Orthodox subhumans don't belong in Europe.

i'm from a mixed family and i liked orthodox masses more tbqh

>that have very much in common together especially the language and partially history and culture
top meme

>Yugoslavia

Just like all social construct you dumb slav. Even ethnicities and language are made up crap.

>Orthodox subhumans
i am totally ok with Ortho. I would genocide atheists and protestats tho

>Belarussian and baltic blood
wtf?

>Prussian blood
apparently not enough

>Ukrainian blood
Oh boy, ukrainians did nothing wrong, right? They were good boys, right?