S. Korea is better than Japan

S. Korea is better than Japan
>Better mangas (See Boichi etc.)
>Better movies (See Old Boy etc.)
>Better technology (Samsung>Sony)
>Better music (k-pop is a global phenomenon, no one cares about japanese music)
>Better women

>Better mangas (See Boichi etc.)
Manga is gay
>Better movies (See Old Boy etc.)
Probably
>Better technology (Samsung>Sony)
Eh
>Better music (k-pop is a global phenomenon, no one cares about japanese music)
No
>Better women
Depends on preferences

No difference in my eyes, both eat weird shit.

It's time to show up, Zainichi Korean!

Korea feels like the more outgoing, but less unique version of japan

chinkapore

There's like 3 good manwhas and non of them can top good manga
I haven't seen a lot of korean or japs movies to judge, but Oldboy is based on manga so there's that
Samsung fucking sucks
Koreans are better at selling their music but there's jackshit besides k-pop in korea
Plastic whores

I dunno, South Korea did have its government manipulated by a secret cult of witches until very recently...that seems pretty damn metal.

While Japan just had a giant monster movie come out that criticized the excessive bureaucracy of the Japanese Government.

I mean, both places seem like different levels of cyberpunk dystopia right now but I can't tell which one is better for it.

how can japan ever recover?

Better music? nonsence. we don't have any quality bands like YMO, SEKAI NO OWARI, ONE OK ROCK, X JAPAN. korean music market is only for Idols.

Being the land of dykes i can understand why you're country is called the nether-lands

>us
>human """"""development"""""""

>brunei
>Saudei Arabia

I prefer Panasonic

>better technology
Ummm, no?

along with yakult, this will be a significant contribution

yah,Korea is everything perfect.
and you are so shining,Italy.

then why is it called worst korea?

checkm8 pastaland

couldnt agree more

these stupid Sup Forums japs trying so fucking hard as usual

Nope japan is better

cus kerea dont have a pron insdutry

Isn't South Korea run by a shaman and gigolo?

How is it easy to manipulate an asian girl for a wester man?

"""""""!COUNTY"""""""" CONTROLLED UNDER SHAMAN

Kazahstan is better

They are both shitholes, I'm leaving my countree.

yes
they have better shamans for sure

>Better mangas
Nope. A handful of manga series isn't going to top superior Japanese manga.
>Better movies
Haven't seen much Korean nor Japanese movies desu. Old Boy is overrated though, they say the Japanese manga is better.
>Better technology
Nah.
>Better music.
Not at all. Only 16 year old roasties and faggots care about k-pop.
>Better women.
>liking plastic.

Would you like to move to glorious north korea?

this 2bh

No one cares about manga and manwha or webtoons or whatever.

Movies: both are quite shit, but Koreans at least have this traumatic collective past thing they so love to bring up every time. Allows for a bit more depth, I guess.

Japan is ahead technologically. And will be for some indefinite time into the future.

Korean music blows. Uniform and mainstream as the skin of a plastic idol. Japanese did a better job at copycatting the West.

With women it depends. Both are pretty mercantile and shallow but thats a norm and very much understandable. Japanese girls are more tender, and Korean more outgoing.

English teachers deny entry to our country.

Indeed. Japs get old and Jap cultures are mediocre. Nobody cares about Japs outside weeb forums anymore. Unlike Korean culture that appeals mature audiences, Nerdy anime crap is the only modern culture they can manage to bring out in international market. It's pretty embarrassing but that's all they can do now. The other Jap mediums are literally garbage and something foreigners cant ever get.

Also Japs are very condescending as everybody on Sup Forums already knows, whilst Koreans are very highly humble. Objectively, Koreans and their culture are by far superior to the arrogant self esteem Japs who bluff all the time.