wat happend with teh jews?

> Björn Wahlroos
Father was finnish-swedish
>Kodisoja Mikko Juhani
Possibly estonian (??)
8/10 breddy good

Paying taxes is super lame!

hope that little shit gets brutally murdered

If Fennoswedes are so intelligent and superior, why don't they just learn Finnish or fuck off to Sweden?

>why don't they learn Finnish or fuck off to Sweden
Most of them have already, it's only a small minority that clings onto their meme language and culture

And to be fair, those who do aren't educated and merchants... mainly farmers in the Österbotten backwaters where you can actually get by speaking only Swedish.

Their dialect is archaic and ugly as shit, to.

I don't know how the relation of fenno-swedes and finns are in finland but shit is pretty good here in Haparanda/Tornio

It kinda shocked me once I visited Sup Forums 2bh

>Their dialect is archaic and ugly as shit, to.
It's true Swedish compared to your jallah jalla brorsan "language"

Why are Fenno-Swedes so superior to Finnish. Just this year a Fenno-Swede won the Nobel Memorial Prize.

Not from Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö, lad.

Also, found the buttmad fennoswede, lel

when will you stupid niggers realize that fenno-swedes are just swedish speaking finns at this point

We won I guess.

Fennoswedes could move to Sweden where their dialect would earn them ridicule and they'd get no special treatment due to being part of the ethnic majority... or they could stay in Finland and enjoy their minority privileges and the lack of poor brown people creating social unrest.

>t. triggered Swede
Sure Ahmed

Tell me about the MUH HERITAGE fenno-swedes

t. Cai-Göran

Why then are Fenno-Swedes so superior to Finns when it comes to achievements in science and business?

This desu. I have my own nigger free and asian free safe-space in the Finnish forest.

end your life

Because we form our own circles which leads to a lot of job etc. possibilities (also it's a shit ton easier to get into uni if you take the swedish tests)

Chingi chongi

like jews

except germanic masterrace

seems like a good life bro

fenno-swedes live in the best parts of finland, which makes them automatically slightly "better" than average redneck finn

It is. A shit ton of things are faster/easier if you speak swedish, since most services have to provice a swedish option things like going to see a (public) doctor means 30min-3hours of waiting for a finnish speaker, but usually a few minutes for a swedish speaker (since the swedish speaking doctors have much less patients), and this extends to many other things too.

#n-notallfennoswedes

u jelly?

I have never even met one swedish speaking doctor, not even in any of the """"kaks""""kieliset kaupungit. Idk where the fuck you live

What the fuck is this what fenno-swede cucks actually think :-DDD?

Please enlighten me on your knowledge about the Swedish language :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Southern Helsinki

You turbo cucks are speaking foreign language with a meme -tier accent. All I need to know and care

Glad you're going extinct

>foreign
but it's our national language ;^)

Can I as a Fenno-Swede move to Finland and jew Finland?

it's the ruling language of Finland

Only problem is that majority can't speak it besides our lovely inbred minority ;^)

Nah, you need to grow up in the proper circles

My fennoswede acquaintance went on a 2 hour rant when a Finnish fashion company used the word "Scandi look" or something like that.

She went to study at a Swedish UNI, nothing wrong with that, but when she was forced to take a test to determine if she can speak Swedish she was offended. Why? Because she assumed they would treat her like a native Swede because she is a Fennoswede