Success breeds jealousy

success breeds jealousy

Thats why no one envy croatia

Croatia seems like a comfy place to live in, though.

serbia is better.

>central america gone
nice

T. Pablo

subhuman shitskins

t. el chileno en alemania

fucking this

Serbia 10x

Εγώ είμαι Έλληνας.

Anime

Patagonic waters

>fashion models are white
WTF how is this possible?

based

It's kinda weird when your country isn't white at all.

anime~

stop making threads about us

Steve Michael Harris
12 oct.
Steve Michael Harris @Steve_Hariston
PODRAN GANARNOS CHILENOS.DE.MIERDA PERO MI BELLEZA Y VIDA LUJOSA NO LAPODRAN IGUALAR JAMAS

How is it weird? I've seen this in almost every SA country. It's just what western beauty canons dictate.

>you are black pot, face it.
>t. kettle

Why is there a butthurt brazilian in every chilean thread?

Serbia doesn't have comfy mediterranean villages.

I never claimed to be white tho.

it's the greek who posted the pic kek

This

>the Westerns beauty standards meme
White people are just more attractive due to their genetic superiority.

Serbia is a shithole, and not just in the sense of being financially poor. It's just a big mess, politically, culturally, socially, morally and spiritually.

>Implying Serbia and Croatia are different

some monkey who cannot fathom the idea of a mestizo country being more successful than his glorious aryan south brazil. I try not to read brazil posts too often, it's always pathetic self-hating or a monkey insulting other countries.

Brazilians on the internet are pure cancer.
It's really, really hard to find a decent brazilian on the net

A lot of them on int are but there is just so many of them, so lots of shitposting as well

>being this mad over a simple post pointing out a fact
kek, my post wasn't even supposed to be trollish, thanks for the new fuel tho

ooh ohh aah aah i trol u huehue onli act stupid huehueheuhuehue

pls don't rob me

ooh ooh ah ah OOH OOH AH AH

I wasn't even mad, this was my post and i was just asking 'cause we don't really have any conflict besides football, which I personally don't care about

You're both from equally shitty disgusting monkey countries. Stop fighting. Monkeys.

>Bolivians will never, EVER taste fish

The Peruvian meme is so much correct for them. They are the only country in Latin America that wants their "German" genes, aka Prussian there, and English blood to be accepted despite being a no especial mestizo South American country.

Tbh the Peruvian meme is so much correct for them. They are the only country in Latin America that wants their "German" genes, aka Prussian there, and English blood to be accepted despite being a no especial mestizo South American country.

Except we don't? We just think it's kinda interesting having a prussian-inspired army

We have the only German-Aussie village in the world that's still like a little s.XX Germany frozen in time.

But disguising in antiquated military clothe that any German nation use anymore is to be "German. Those uniforma are Prussian, not even from the current Germany.

>Except we don't?

You know you're lying.

>They are the only country in Latin America that wants their "German" genes, aka Prussian there, and English blood
literally no one here thinks like that, people keep quoting the prussian thing and they don't understand that it's strictly military, people appreciate the prussian military tradition because it's what led to us beating the living shit out of you, we were out numbered 5 to 1, out gunned and had less economic means but we still fucking destroyed you 2 vs 1 with out-dated equipment, we blew you the fuck out so hard that you're still butthurt about it to this day, so if you're wondering why people like prussia here it's because their lessons led to us fucking annihilating any hope peru and bolivia had for any sort of respect.

'no'

>Tbh the Peruvian meme is so much correct for them.
>immediately claims to have german villages

They were trained by prussian officers back in the day. Some of the best training there was at the time. It's not that they try to roleplay, they just kept it as a tradition you can't see anywhere else.
And there are germain villages all around south america lad

based colony

>argentina has been an important trade and immigration partner of Germany
>adopted german politics for a full century
>had the biggest nazi rally outside of Germany
>literally took a coup and years of influence to stop us from supplying Germany
>87% white, a percentage insanely high for a latin american country continuously being invaded by bolivians
>people still think Chile is more germanic since they use stahlhelms for ceremonies
Truly implies you to reevaluate.

>Soy peruano de corazón pero la sangre alemana fluye por mis venas gracias a mi madre, junto a mi familia somos de raza aria y nazis hasta la muerte.

>Cristina fernandez

Yeah, really makes you think.

chile is white

chile is not white

chile may be white

chile could be white

Chile is definitively white

t. muslimanski izrode

Something went REALLY wrong there, Peronism has just left brown people in this cunt

Chile has some white regions.

DER PERUANER

>people still think Chile is more germanic since they use stahlhelms for ceremonies

Who the fuck thinks Chile is germanic?

>Poverty according to K
>4%
>Macri comes in
>32%

How the fuck you let that happen you guys

how to end poverty according to south american commies: easy just lower the poverty line

>CFKs Presidency
>4%

>he still believes in K numbers

reggaeton brown holeshit

this desu

3rd world brown shithole

>acapulco
n-no

Pay debts

CHECKED !!!1

Feels good man

never