Which artists, if they were to be found dead today, would instantly ascend to legendary status because of it?

Which artists, if they were to be found dead today, would instantly ascend to legendary status because of it?

Do you guys think MC Ride would become a legend if he were to be found dead today?

He's already somewhat a legend in some circles.

this, you don't have to be Death Grips fan to acknowledge he is possibly the most interesting front man of all-time.

Will dome become /Legendary/ if he were found dead?

death grips europe tour now , just sayin

The Lib??

DUH, at least in underground HH circles
wouldn't be much different than Dilla

Is he more interesting than this mad man

Yes, only because Ride isn't a total edgelord for the sake of being edgy.

GG allin isn't an edgelord for the sake of being edgy, he's an edgelord because he's an idiot.

>I take a shit on the floor because society

If you strip his statements, he's not that interesting. Allin had the depth of a puddle.

Homer Flynn definitely. In a lesser scope, possibly Steve Albini.

Thanks to MC Ride/Death grips, I finally understand how I can not like something very, very, very much and still be okay with the confusing fact that some others do. I don't get him, I don't get his music, and I just don't outright like or enjoy either of the prior two, him or his music, but I can see how others might.

And on with my day.

you a smelly piece of shit edgelord

at least you're cool about it.

Fag

>Homer Flynn definitely
He's not a Resident he's just their spokesman.

who?

Of course, of course...

this, listen to Homer and Randy's voice differences for comparison. They're not the same.

David Bowie

Dying twice would make you a legend medically and that would probably start a religion so /thread

new fucking album when

*tip*