What is the best talking heads album? And no it's not remain in light you memers

What is the best talking heads album? And no it's not remain in light you memers

True Stories

except it is

I've only heard Remain in Light.So Remain in light.

Stop Making Sense (and also Remain In Light)

If it's not remain in light, what is it user?

If you dont know, thats because it is remain in light.

the one with the song about these hands

it's this

and 77 is close second

and RiL is third

then Speaking in tounges and fear of music

and the rest isnt important

Definitely 77. The perfect combo of that reggae and afrobeat influence, new wave bop, woven into still very catchy and fun poppy rock songs. And the lyrics are superior

This.
(Or remain in light)

Jesus Christ guys

More Songs > Remain in Light > Fear of Music > 77 > Speaking in Tongues > Anything else

my nogger

i'm not sure i know what the answer to OPs question is but it's definitely not this

THE NAME OF THIS BAND IS TALKING HEADS is the correct answer

this

nah this has some good songs but i always thought animals and electric guitar (and izimbra to some extent) are kind of annoying

Funny, I think I Zimbra and Electric Guitar are the best songs

huh, that IS funny

there is no best talking heads record. your head is a bird, your question is moot

I zimbra is the most underrated talking heads track

I really don't understand why it and big business got cut out off stop making sense, they were some of the best performances

see i disagree, i think it's kind of annoying. the groove isn't THAT good and the lyrics are lacking and it feels like they just found out they could play w/ afrobeat rhythms and stuff but didn't perfect it yet

i think I Zimbra is the best song on that album but i'm i really dislike electric guitar and heaven, way too whiney.
animals is fun tho

Likewise

More Songs about Buildings and Food

77 and SiT are tied for first RiL close second

77 > Buildings and Food = Fear of Music > Remain in light >>>>>>>> Speaking in Tongues

Why do you think 77 is the best

not them but it's simple, fun, and has all the themes talking heads will adress. It may not have a big impact but it also doesnt have a song you might wanna skip. it's the perfect debute

Discipline