If I could go to Italy, which place would you recommend to visit?

Im from Argentina, how they treat foreigners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm-R-yTwReE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z0T1pcan0I
globalblue.com/destinations/italy/five-of-the-best-pizzerias-in-milan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

firenze

I always wanted to go on an art tour around italy

I went on an Italian tour in High School
was great, really any city is a good visit but my favorite was Urbino

Norcia

Just shove your head into a literal shit-hole in the ground and it'll be more pleasant than visiting SHITaly.

this

Awesome!

fuck off we're full

Why do you say that? what an idiot

What do you mean? you try to be nationalist or what?

he means we're full of shit people, roads, cities, you name it

SHitaly is not worth visiting

just visit a public toilet, smear shit on the walls and pretend it's italian """art""" and you're visiting a museum in firenze

not much of a difference

rood fagot

That's too much, but okay, you are living there, I guess you know what you say, but remember that Argentina could be worse

Siena
Ravenna
Roma

You seem like a nice fella so I'll tell you a secret: all the major tourist attractions in Italy are shit (Rome is full of trash, Venice stinks and is crowded as hell, Florence too, etc.). The best locations to visit in Italy are the small cities an rural towns, however people there rarely speak English fluently (Mantova, Ravenna, Bergamo, Urbino, etc.).
I'd suggest you to learn basic Italian and visit these places instead of giving money to those shit people who live in Rome or Venice. It won't be too hard since Spanish and Italian are very similar. Even if you don't speak it properly you're most likely going to understand what people are saying to you.

vecchia venezia tu sei sempre uguale

these plus San Marino

what about beaches? It seems to me that Spain and the Greek islands get much more beach tourism than Italy.

if you want that kind of vacation Sardinia then is probably pretty good, although the northern coast is VIP central and thus can be pretty costly, while the east coast is cheaper

This guy is saying this stupid banter everyday, he's getting even more annoying than the german greek.

i recommend visiting napoli my boat from spain stopped there and it was a cool experience

Sardinia, Tuscany and some parts of Sicily have very nice beaches. Avoid the Adriatic at all cost.

go to puglia especially Salento...best beaches in italy.
cities/towns: Lecce, Otranto, alberobello, Gallipoli,

Avoid Naples. I would recommend to climb the Stromboli, I did it few years ago and it was amazing. You won't be well welcomed in the south but Italians are nice in the north. Please avoid tourist traps, especially for restaurant. Go in small street and eat where locals eat. Don't be surprise though, they charge you for bread, fork and knife. Italy is pretty cool as long as you stay in rural or small streets, and they know how to cook properly.

Like I said, for beaches you have to go to salento, sometimes water looks like in the carribean sea. If you want to party go to samsarabeach gallipoli

don't listen to this faggot Adriatic sea in Apulia is God-tier, only northern adriatic is shit

t. terrone pugliese

t. pugliese furente

>You won't be well welcomed in the south but Italians are nice in the north.
algerian detected

and? it's the truth nigger. Even swiss user here says it Stay mad northcuck

tourists are usually robbed by the restaurant

>algerian detected

Not all all, it's just the people in the south (Naples and Eolian Islands) who are hostile to tourists, even if you (try to) speak Italian and if you act like a normal dude. That being said, I enjoyed Italy in the end.

>some swiss dude said muh beaches are the best W-WE WIN AHAH ;_;

Apulia is dogshit, there is nothing worth visiting there. Not the beaches, not the buldings, nothing.

If I were to spend thousand of euros traveling to another continent like this argie guy plans to Apulia would be one of the last locations in Italy I'd plan to visit.

It's boring as fuck.

Sure some beaches like Gallipoli are nice, but that's about it.

well coglione, at least in puglia you see no niggers and muslims like in north italy.

lol

Holy shit ahahahaha
Take note foreign anons. THIS is how butthurt the average north italian cuck is. THIS is how butthurt they get when faced with the fact South Italy is God-tier. You can see through his posts how his blood boils when confronted with his inferiority to the BIG TERRONE COCK. Stay mad northcuck, Apulia is literally one of the comfiest place in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm-R-yTwReE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z0T1pcan0I

Why are you so pissed off ? Ok international tourism is fuckin cancerous but the most astonishing things are comcentrated in big crowded cities. And when you have a very reduced time like a week or two, you prefer focusing on what is very incredible.
Look at this guy he is from Argentina. The only OK place there is Buenos Aires, which is a bad imitation of Milan with million of people living in favelas, and you want him avoid what's really relevant to get lost in some fancy countryside, fulled of retired angry old retired people who hates foreigners ? There he will be considered as a marochini.
Why being so fuckin butthurt ? Are you secretly some catalan scum ?

>at least in puglia you see no niggers and muslims
But that's not true, puglia is full of pugliesi

Where do you see the butthurt, fag?

>at least in puglia you see no niggers and muslims like in north italy
this comment oh jesus, not only the place is full of terroni (arguably worse than some kinds of immigrants) but there are also a fuckton of immigrants as well
gj showing your ignorance AND your butthurt

Oh mio dio, quei video promozionali su youtube hanno totalmente distrutto il mio argomento!
bravo user, bravissimo!

>puglia is full of pugliesi
still whiter than you ahmed

Don't go south and you'll be fine

> but there are also a fuckton of immigrants
AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Oh mio dio, quei video promozionali su youtube hanno totalmente distrutto il mio argomento!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHH
Literally triggered as fuck. Northcuck on suicide watch

The south is already filled with berber niggers so immigrants wouldn't want to go there

Immigrants immigrate to white spaces

>american education

Facts

light hair is not pan European, Jamal, it has never been

Can you provide a source?

>internet meme maps
>facts

Dat berber logic

literally an ISTAT map

dat american education

>be italy
>get EARTHQUAKE'D

don't worry, we know how you feel

Provide a link.

no spoonfeeding here nigger. It's literally on the wikipedia page of "immigration in Italy". Start from there.

What is this autism?

meant for

Bergamo with its supreme wall that none have trid to attack

frequency of derived alleles related to various things like skin pigmentation, eye color, lactase persistence, etc... in ancient samples from upper paleolithic Europe to early neolithic Europe

most of those lack those derived alleles, which means they most likely were pretty swarthy and dark, with the exception of mesolithic samples after El Miron which show derived alleles for blue eyes

you know, some people unironically believe Europe was fully Nordic looking al around at any point in time

Dem dere cherrypicked stats

>thread about Italy
>the usual terroni chimpout happens

classic terroni

>Le terroni spook

You're laughable, Northen Italians are the same as Southern Italians, the only difference is your arrogance

t. deluded as fuck picciotto

sei noioso

And Southern Italy is poor as shit and Mafia-ridden

Zitto animale

Believing everything you read in Sup Forums... oh dear

Asmara is a nice place
Chisimaio hosts a lot of touristic attractions, the marina port is really nice, although it is owned by an American, and he's expensive.
Addis is shit.
Marsa Matru if you're into ancient roman shit, or Forte Capuzzo. It is a dank place with WWI relics and shit.

Zara is a nice coastal city, and it's the native city of Marschino

Fuck you northern faggots

When my family went to Milan we got called Terroni by some of you racist cunts just because we are a BIT darker and are from Sicily

Sicily would be better off on its own without you fucking cucks

>poor
check
>mafia ridden
check

gg masaniello

Iglesias, it's a bit of Spain in Italy, I am Sardinian but I consider myself to be Spanish because I'm from Iglesias

Mmmmm.. stromboli.

You mean catalan

>mfq gli italiani in questo thread

t. Furio Giunta

I was there earlier today. Very nice, but quite crowded.
Also, why is there so many banks in Bergamo ?

>northeners chimpout
>get BTFO
>pretend it didn't happen and call terroni butthurt

literally jews, but poor

Yes, Alghero is Catalan too but it's located in Sardinia, we should consider ourself Spanish and I'm fact I think I'll learn Catalan, we should ask for indipendence, after all we once ruled Southern Italy, maybe we could take it back to its glory days if only we understood our true cultural roots as Spaniards

> but quite crowded
maybe because it's holiday today.

> why is there so many banks in Bergamo ?
honestly i've never noticed maybe because here it's normal.

did you stay here one day?

You're butthurt about tourism and about southeners. The typical autist northen italian.

the Uffizi is literally one of the most awesome things I saw in my life

The worst pizza I ever had was on the shore of Lake Como.

Just sayin'...

Southern Italy

the land of the temples (Sicily)
The land of the Sun and the great food (Campania)
The land of history and pepper (Calabria)
The land of Oil (Apulia)
The mysterious land of the beautiful coasts and sea (Sardinia)

Northen Italy, on the other hand...

The land of smog and muslims (Lombardy)
The land of oppressors(Piedmont)
The frozens shithole (valle d'Aosta)
The land of squallor (Liguria)
The land of Slavs (Friuli)
The land of Germanic parasites (Trentino)
The land of nigger and gypsy immigrants (Veneto)

So many children in the uptown for halloween, shop-owners were giving them candies so they were all crazy haha.

Yes I stayed only one night. Then we've been to Como and it was not very interesting.

And the best pizza slice I even had was in NYC and came with a coke for $2.5, not even shitposting.

I ever had*

The first pizzeria in milan was open in the 1970 .Pizza is typical southern italian food

Really?

Sardinia has everything you want and more

1. That has nothing to do with Berbers
2. This isn't any of your business
3. Your flag instantly discredits you as a source. Harsh, but true, and somewhat true for a reason.
4. USA is 60% white or less

Let other Europeans, who actually have credibility, debate genetics with South Italians

Is the slavic influence important in Firuli ? I'm curious of what is going on there.

Urbino is on the line of the next streak of earthquakes, though.

Yes ,pizza and pasta was originaly eat only in the middle and south of italy

No.
globalblue.com/destinations/italy/five-of-the-best-pizzerias-in-milan/
>Pizzeria Spontini
>They’ve been making pizzas the traditional way at Spontini on Corso Buenos Aires since 1953

Why is there always an Italian bashing Italy so hard in every Italy thread....

This. Great experience. I'm tall, white and dress well and I inflect a convincing German accent so I traveled to many amazing small towns and made locals think I was Austrian so I would avoid bullying and be treated with high respect. Speak clear and slowly in English to those who have knowledge or quetly ask who does (in Italian) to pub owners and the like.

Also you can always get a nondescript earpiece or in-ear headphone, put it on/in one ear and have Google Translate ready (with the verbal pronunciation) to quickly get Italian words on the fly. You can do this one-handed

Small-town Italy a cute. A CUUUUUUUTE!

Damn, that looks awesome

MASHALLAH!

I apologize for offending the Great Terroni Caliphate

By Allah I must repent!

Stop shitting up the thread please.

fuck off gypsy

Pure bullshit