American "values"

>American "values"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Hutchinson
circinfo.net/rates_of_circumcision.html
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/more-than-half-of-canadians-would-consider-circumcising-their-son-study
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/07/circumcision-rate-drops_n_5107637.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his child is about to get his skin out
>types "lol"

B-b-but ids da liberul evul feminists who does this!!!1

At least the penis looks like his father's, right?

That's all what matters.

Why is allowed to mutilate babies ? The worse thing is the comments, they think it's normal

>they think it's normal

Western society, including American society, is liberal society.

Even the South has regular gay pride parades, and no one gives a shit anymore.

Listen to Common Filth

This behavior really triggers me. Fucking yanks.

This shit should be illegal

>be american
>believe we are created in His image
>except gotta mutilate infant dicks yo
AMERISHARTS EVERYONE

Anglos are truly the niggers of white people.

Like imperial system. American should use metric system.

says the swede

>they think it's normal
Depends where but yeah, you shouldn't do something permanent to a baby unless it's absolutely necessary.

can anyone explain this for retarded jap? I

Success breeds jealousy

he is right though
anglos are scum

Yes

is it circumcision?

>Spot the murtad, the post

I'm an ethnic Scanian, not a Stockholmer.

see

How the fuck can you do this to your son?

Sure thing Osama

The babby will probably get horrible scarring and in worst case scenario life long sexual problems like erectile dysfunction (assuming the operation didn't completely fuck his benis).

Americans are fucking retarded and savage. What kind of dad thinks "HURR LET'S JUST MUTILATE MY SON'S DICK NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!"

Skin? I hope they don't mean foreskin.

>Why is allowed to mutilate babies ?

I can't imagin what you talk about

Cut penises are far sexier, aesthetic, and hygienic than uncut cocks.

Trust me, cut dicks have no problems getting hard when I suck them, no homo

Fucking Zitto animale

Typical American

There is a name for when someone does something horrible to you and you do the same thing to someone else to continue the illusion it is normal and thus you don't have to come to terms with what happened to you.

It's basically why all yank dads are not only fine with hacking off buts of their sons genitals, but actively encourage it.

You need to shoot yourself. No excuses. Just go and do it.

ni hao

anglos have no sense of empathy

The man on the moon was just a movie made by Kubrick.

Its an Anglo thing

pretty much all anglo countries did it at one point. it's on a dying trend. i think i read somewhere that the only country it's slowly rising is Australia.

CHI

It's a shitskin thing. No white mutilates their child.

>pretty much all anglo countries did it at one point

Have any facts to back this up? This is an American phenomenon because you're new world Irish/Italian Catholics.

>have a healthy baby
>better flay part of his benis :DDD

lol amerisharts

Anglo's ruined the world and forced their shit on us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world
>Although negative attitudes prevailed for much of the 19th century, this began to change in the latter part of the century, especially in the Anglosphere.

We have yet to recover fro anglo tricks

English did it before ww2. Australia is doing it for some reason. Canada in the 60's had its peak then slowly fell to 30%. your country still does it too leaf

Shit out your goyim baby for free

the cost?

>1 foreskin

Pay for the delivery with 4skin in tact?

>$15,000

The merchant offers a great deal!

>Dad why did you permanently mutilate my genitals?
>well you see son, you're a fucking white male like me. I'm so very sorry you have my genes son, I should've took your mom's friend Jamal up on his offer. That's why I chopped your dick off, it was the only way for you to learn to check your white privilege. Maybe one day you can get a mental illness and get a full sex change for your 18th birthday
>Really!? I love you Dad!
>I love you too son. Now lets get back into those chains

damn, I thought Canadians and Swedes would be a little more tolerant

wtf South Korea...fucking ameriboos

>circumvenia

>20-80%

30% of our country is foreign. Quebec does it because they are Catholics. Protestants don't do this shit. Your wiki article source is shit and vague as fuck. This is American tradition.

In the victorian era it was done it english to cut down on boys masturbating

Why don't you pray 5 times a day and blow yourself up while you're at it?

Zero facts to back this up, typical Americut

Quebecois are uncircunsed you mean.
Circunsision is precisly a protestant thing in North America

I can't tolerate this disgusting practice

It has be a CHOICE for that person and not something that's forced on them when they're at an age where they're vulnerable and can't choose

The things we do for you mom

>It's an American tradition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Hutchinson
>The first medical doctor to advocate for the adoption of circumcision, was the eminent English physician, Jonathan Hutchinson

It's the opposite senpai. Quebecers are circumcised, it's rare elsewhere.

because the other guy posted it you retarded leaf

google it circinfo.net/rates_of_circumcision.html

>Canamutlilated barbarian damage control.
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/more-than-half-of-canadians-would-consider-circumcising-their-son-study

The boomers are somewhat circumcised (an American fad), but I dont know any circumcised at birth Québécois. Only foreigners or because of medical intervention.

>Implying I am not a Muslim
Your country is already cucking itself out to Muslims anyway, and white Swedes are too beta to do anything about, except impotently shitpost online about how much you hate Muslims while doing jack shit to stop them

This. Cutting your dick skin if you arent religious is beyond retarded.

Disgusting

This is literally Americas fault

>common filth

man what do I want to spend hours listening to some whiny internet demagogue for?

>waaaaah this is Americas fault

if you weren't such cucks like you are it would've never taken off in leafland

The Quebecers in this shower room were always cut

Nope, our rates are going down while yours are going up. Blame your doctors.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/07/circumcision-rate-drops_n_5107637.html

How ?
At first they were french, french are catholics and not circumsised. They colonize Quebec ans suddenly they become circumsised ? Why ?
I know that in USA it's a protestant puritan thing but in Quebec ?

Hitler should have killed anglos too.

The eternal burger dindu noffin, as always your toxic cultural hegemony ruins the world

Because Muhammad, they can pay us to remove you :D

>puritants

>Anglo culture dindu nuthin, we always right about everything n sheit
>We totally didn't create anti-vaccination movements, spread circumcision, and other perfidious shit.

New world Catholics were the ones too start the trend. They were against contraception and condoms and wanted to decrease sex drive.

Literally your fault

>America
>Anglo

Literally all you.

Well, I don't know but it's funny considering that quebecois were mostly prisonners, thugs etc...

So you would force heterosexual men to suck uncut dick when its obvious we prefer them cut?

The only one forcing any practice is you

>presented with facts
>in denial this much

leafs everyone

Cutting off your dick for religious reasons is even more retarded, Shlomo.

Oh fuck off will ya

Fucking homos I swear to GOD

>Canada
>Anglo
Hello Quebec

I love my parents, but when I tried bringing up to them that I thought circumcision was wrong they got very defensive and didn't want to engage in the conversation.

I wish my dick wasn't mutilated, but what hurts me the most is that nobody in this shithole wants to change their shitty behaviors and beliefs.

The Americans only think it's more hygienic, because they burn off so much energy working the toilet brush into the folds on the backs of their knees, they can't be bothered to find their penises, let along clean them.

Whites, as they now exist, are a cancer to the world.

They are exporting their sodomite agenda to the rest of the world.

White nationalists need to realize that their race is not worth fighting for

Israel cant do shit about rapefugees. You only have the power to bully Palestinians

In the early 20th century they weren;t, a lot of them might have had problems with the church but they would still condemn people who weren't getting their children circumcised because of sex myths

There's good news, Obamacare isn't covering it so the procedure isn't being done as much.

Hitler loved us
but we had to fuck his shit up

Based Obongo

if I refer to your post, that's mean that circumsision in USA is decreasing

I said I am straight. I still think about girls when I suck and fuck other guys

If you are such a homophobe, what the heck are you in Swedeland anyway?

>vague Wiki sources
>Disregards the fact that America has the most circumcision in the English speaking world and the most influential culture.

Your fault, Chicano

I'm an Anglo in Quebec though

wtf i love obama now

that negro is too good to you folks

>become a minority
>social justice kiddies now believe they owe reparations for you being a rarer skin tone

who gives a fuck about white nationalists anyway

>he only read the wiki sources that go in depth and have a resources page
>other links been posted

youre right about America still be the highest but you guys did do it and still do

>social justice kiddies now believe they owe reparations for you being a rarer skin tone

Doesn't work like that when the skin tone is light.

too bad obongocare sucks dick

>youre right about America still be the highest but you guys did do it and still do

And I said it's your fault. Your gettting babaies dick skin cut off, happy now burger?

daily reminder that circumsion is getting more common in western europe now because of the muslims you guys imported.

And I said you're cucked.