youtube.com/watch?v=Z7OSSUwPVM4
youtube.com/watch?v=mIVWqn1AvAc
youtube.com/watch?v=q3IEggiFPW4
youtube.com/watch?v=P2j0bHVF8rc
youtube.com/watch?v=NbjFp4dr9-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

That's for you to decide, OP

I'm a girl and I think Arctic Monkeys are good.

Yes it's just that for a lot of girls, music is a fashion statement.

Also you never see knowledgeable music girls on the internet because they aren't as interesting to Sup Forums as cringey teen fangirls

see guys? Girls like cool musics

My sis listens to Two Door Cinema Club. It's all good here.

Of course, but they're less likely to develop an interest in music for whatever reason. (the patriarchy?)

I am a girl and I like Jason Aldean

yess, it's possible, just not likely

What about gay guys? They have the most dumbed down music taste

Is this you?

I don't know what you're talking about, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4H5I6y1Qvz0

>Stereotypes the Simulator

Though seriously, depends on the person.

>inb4 6/10 made me reply

They either listen to
"everything" or pop punk

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words completely and it's really upsetting and frustrating

Animal Collective.

I swear I'm the only straight man who listens to them, and I even question that everyday.

It would appear not

someone post the "Holy Shit Dude" thread

dude, gayfags are like the most sophisticated of them all

Nice copypasta

is it a good idea to tell a girl she has shitty taste?

There are knowledgeable music girls on the internet. It's just that the second someone finds out that they're talking to a girl the thread fills up with LONDON and post ur tits

no you faggot

I did not like this at all

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7OSSUwPVM4
he gave the wrong example

definitely not if they put their fingers all over the fucking record

no thy don't have ears :(

Yes, how else will she learn? Obviously don't call it "shitty", but let her know shes disappointing

Shhhh! Don't tell them abou the fake ears we put on in the morning. It's a lady secret.

women arent as cerebral as men so they llisten to nothing but pop. a woman's head would explode if she tried listening to intellectual music like boards if canada or don cab.

i mean this is an anonymous website so knowledgeable people you come across on here may well be women

Some gay fags are really good like Bowie.
However some just eat up the top 50 like they're mans cock

girls hate learning. girls like fun, attention and fancy things.

Its ok...

good luck losing ur virginity

those two albums are legitimately great and two of my favourites

you know on which kind of board you're residing, user. lurk more and you will find some women revealing themselves, the majority doesn't do it though until it's needed.

Unless they're putting their fingers all over Blurryface or The 1975 or that Halsey album

Is more about if normies can, normie women use music as a fashion accessory so they just listen to the collective hip thing to like.

Also i dont think its about gender, theres plenty of faggots out there listening to garbage too. And, dare i say it, in this very board?!

lol thought this was a bait. it isn't apparently. you guys suck.

This

ey yo did you say "cuck"? ayyy lmao

Unlikely

Ocassionaly yes. My sister has pretty good taste desu

love how men have decided that women have no genuine interest in anything

their only genuine interest is attention and getting a provider. they are completely compltely shallow creatures.

What kind of autistic question is this?

millenials

Women are simply more consultative beings than men are. For whatever reason, they are more timid about making bold statements and deviating from normalcy. They can't shop for clothes alone, they can't judge men alone, and they can't even urinate alone. They support each other through groupthink. Because of this, the average woman's musical taste is more bland and typical. They don't want to be "on the outside".

"But wait," you might say "not all girls listen to pop music exclusively." This is correct. Some women do indeed venture outside of society's musical comfort zone, but their reasons for doing so are rarely musically-motivated. These women are simply looking for a scene or subculture to wedge themselves into, using music as another fashion tool. It's all about image. How many "artsy" girls do you know who insist that their taste is "atypical", "unique", or "eclectic" who have an iPod full of the same girl-friendly, Pitchfork-approved artists like Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and the like? Quite a few, I'd wager. Women are generally considered to have bad taste because they lack any true interest in musical discovery.

Want further proof? How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Rock in Opposition? Classical avant-garde? Not many. This is because these styles of music, while unique, cutting-edge, and extremely rewarding, have no fashion culture built around them, and no cute boys who listen to and perform these types of music. Music is another article of clothing for women, and it makes basement-dwelling experts froth at the mouth whenever females claim otherwise.

I hate women, but are there any studies on these notions that I can look into?

If you hate women you aren't going to like those studies. A lot of women's studies deal with stuff like this, but I feel like you'd just be like "women's studies isnt a real degree, what liberal nonsense!"

Well no I wouldn't do that because I'm open-minded. Who knows, maybe I'll get proved wrong somewhere. Post a few.

How old are you, then?
Anyone who is 15-25 is a millenial. Are you saying you are older than 25? Because that is the cut-off point for this website if you haven't figured that out yet.

It is also possible you are severely autistic. In that case carry on.

Umm... Do you realize you're all being sexist bigots right now?

you do realize what website you're on, right? Half of it is "ironic" sexism, which attracts plain old sexists until there's no discernable difference anymore. Guaranteed most of these men have never had any platonic female friends

I know a woman who does musique concrete though

>Who is into Krautrock?
me lol

girls who dress according to some music genre are either teens or have some kind of autism in my experience.

you know a woman who's a hipster, congratulations

your fave can song is future days

>How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Rock in Opposition? Classical avant-garde?

I don't know a lot of people who are into anything like like that period, not just women.

You could literally make that argument if a woman listens to any genre of music then. "Oh she listen's to straight up white noise full blast in a metal chamber for hours straight? Nah, she's not really into it, she's doing it because it'll make her part of some hipster subculture.

Yeah, it' called being a sexist. Whenever a woman proves him wrong he moves the goalposts.

can't imagine any women genuinely appreciating noise music.

>woman proving anybody wrong

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words

You just found one.

what noise artists do you like

Well, a woman made this
youtube.com/watch?v=mIVWqn1AvAc

Someone already posted that copypasta, faggot

Yes. They're incredibly rare, but they exist.

by noise i mean harsh noise

THIS

Lately I've been into Aaron Dilloway and C.C.C.C. What kind of stuff do you like?

i like john wiese and hijokaidan. some cccc is nice. i still can't picture a girl listening to this stuff, why do you like it, how did you get to like it?

Old pasta.

But anyway, the few people I know of who listen to Kraut and RIO or dudes. This girl I used to know tried to "wedge herself" in to some tumblr subculture by posting Neu's Leb'wohl, some Death Grips track off the Money Store and some unironic Vaporwave stuff.

Last I spoke to her she'd begun taking pics using a cheap analog camera and dressing in Adidas from top to toe.

I was into noisy shoegaze and feedback laden music and just kept wanting to hear louder more abrasive stuff. I like being hit by a wall of sound, it's almost relaxing in away? It reminds me of drone music in a way (which I also love). I try to be open minded about the type of music I listen to, I'm always up for trying new things. There are lots of women who are into stuff like this, it's just that the assumption is we wouldn't like it, so we're assumed not to exist.

are you fat with bad skin?

Tall and skinny, my skin is pretty healthy. I moisturize.

>women
>Sup Forums

it's curious you say relaxing, to me it's an intense, euphoric experience.

listen to this and tell me what you think:
youtube.com/watch?v=q3IEggiFPW4

who the fuck cares about what faggots think

Women used to make me angry but honestly we should feel sorry for them. They can't help that they were born fucked up.

Why not?

I'm listening to it now. I like it. I kind of get the euphoric experience, like the silence when the track is over brings like a catharsis or something. But yeah, it's very similar to drone for me in the sense that it's great music to just get envelopped in.

This is one of my favorites, it's not quite as harsh: youtube.com/watch?v=P2j0bHVF8rc

why do trannies look so good and fuckable nowdays??

>gf really into spanking lately
>I once spanked the crap out of her when I was drunk and she LOVED it
>Asks for a spanking/butt fingering like once every other week
>She sometimes starts shit, then comes back all cute begging for forgiveness and punishment
>I always cave in because it gives me shame boners and I can play my music when I do it with no complaints

Is there a music for this feel? Also, a rec for when I'm spanking her? No vocals would be preferable.

they don't, 99% of women are just into the most generic version of anything

women are social creatures, they focus on hanging out with friends and parting rather than developing any hobbies or taste

there's this track by hijokaidan called '22 years after', it might be one of the most amazing and beautiful things i've ever heard in my life, track it down.

also watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NbjFp4dr9-A

HAHA WOW DAMN REALLY MADE ME THINK

straight dude here
anco is great

i mean no

Awesome, I'll check it out! Thanks for the recs. You should pop by drone + noise general sometime. I sometimes make those threads.

Okay, yeah, this is really good.

humans are social animals
99% of people in general are into the most generic version of anything
most men are just as basic as most women, you just hate women because they reject you and so want to believe you are in some way intellectually superior

holy fucking shit dude

does your name start with g?

Nope, s.

Sarah?!

Nope. There's more than one skinny girl into noise music lol