youtube.com/watch?v=DF_VxARR-5A
youtube.com/watch?v=p_tKO8nvkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6vwCep0o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scandinavia is a shithole

>No culture
>No Family or close friendships
>Dishonest cowards and conflict avoidant to the extreme cowards
>Likes to think of itself as a "moral superpower" and everyone are very smug and arrogant.
>Cucks

Gee Sweden sure is great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Totalitarians

>Huntford analyzes the political and social climate of early 1970s Sweden, and argues that it resembles a benevolent totalitarian state in the mould of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. The main thesis was that the Swedish government relied less upon the violence and intimidation of the old totalitarians than upon sly persuasion and soft manipulation in order to achieve its goals. The influence of the state and official ideology were the most visible in the most private of matters, where little or no consciously “political” control had stretched before.

#detnyalandet

>moral superpower
Jesus christ

>we love our country

Sweden is #1 country desu

It's fucking gorgeous.

damn thats one sexy pajeet

Too bad youre importing thousands of africans every year

Memes aside, I had a great time there and people were nice and autistic. 9/10.

please, go back to /luso/

t.uelisson

poo

>nice
no

>autistic
yes

I love you sweden
:3

Hey thanks, netherlands is a great country as well

fuck off we're full

I'm not going anywhere hehe

is this picture a joke?

>blonde woman with nigger
>blonde woman with poo
>two white men together

I want to fucking die

What makes Sweden so great? A media corrupt by political ideals. The people uneducated and unemployed, unknowing and walking in blindness, not even trying to use free thought. Meanwhile, everyone here are looking towards America and seeing it as a role model. Fat, disgusting, idiotic people.

This isn't a fucking gorgeous country, it's an embarrassment. The few bits we have left of our culture are the only things left that we should be proud of, but instead everyone is, *without basis*, calling it racist.

Free to be idiots. There's no pride.

YFW

Newsflash. Shallow thought is apparent in shallow reflections.

wtf so depressing, why are you posting this :~(

fake

>Fat, disgusting, idiotic people.
well you've always been a bit idiotic and disgusting. but when did you get fat?

google the article m8:^)

If your bait was any more obvious it would be a worm.

>media corrupt by political ideals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index#2015
At least those ideals are transparent

>uneducated
hdr.undp.org/en/content/mean-years-schooling-adults-years

I mean you're #13 which is pretty good compared to the roughly ~200 countries.

>unemployed
statista.com/statistics/268830/unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/

Roughly average for the EU

>unknowing and walking in blindness, not even trying to use free thought

I mean how do you define free thought?

>Fat, disgusting, idiotic people.
Fat? Yeah sure
Disgusting? I mean that's pretty subjective.
Idiotic? We have more average years of schooling than you (see above).

>The few bits we have left of our culture
I mean wouldn't your modern culture be known for its openness? Exactly how are you defining "culture"? If you're referring to the history of Sweden can't go away because it already happened. If you're talking about ethnic Swedes Sweden doesn't keep good track of that but they are still in the majority.

Sure is a lot of falseflagging and "redpilled" cuckposting in this thread.

i am too afraid that it could be true. so no. i am just hoping it is random Sup Forums bullshit like this thread about sweden:

That wiki page speaks of *political* corruption. Not so in the media, as I was speaking of.

Actual statistics from the local employment offices says otherwise when it comes to both education *and* jobs.

Free thought, to ponder and do research on topical issues, which is relevant to the point that I'm trying to get across.
Obviously those things are just part of free thought, but perhaps I should have specified earlier.

I wasn't speaking of Americans, I am aware that I was pretty unclear on that.
It was an afterthought. Something to round off the sentiment.

Not talking about any of those bits, though I'd encourage you to develop on your use of the word "openness". Progressiveness, perhaps?
I define it by our tradition, by the food we eat, by the music we listen to and so on. I'm not saying that people can't listen to what they want, but there has been no effort to most music made here. Most shit clings to American trends and withers in originality. Granted, there are some good artists around but most use gimmicks that are often apparent in American songs. Too many to specify. Not that I'd actually collect them in my memory anyway.

>i am too afraid that it could be true
it is. and it gets better
>after this the 13year old girl and her family is harassad by his family
>at a bus stop she met the whole family.
>first the brother hits her and she falls over
>then another comes and punches her in her face
>then the mother comes over and kicks her
>she was then taken to hospital due to head trauma ad several loose teeth
>then then continue to threaten her over months
>she stayed home from school for 3months until her parents could find another school for her
however the abuse didn't stop
>her familys house has had windows broken for example
>finally Swedish social services offered to move her and her family to a social services house instead of moving away the criminal family :^)

so there is no law in sweden against this?

law and order has broken down m8. The police are in deep crisis. 80% of them are thinking about quitting.
Also this is just in one are of Sweden but 6000 uninvestigated crimes have been piled up because of manpower shortages. out of theose 400 are serious crimes like rape, robberies and murders etc

Both are god tier.

ah screw you. are you a proxy or just having fun?

Love Finland

telling the truth.
google translate this shit
friatider.se/polisfacket-slar-larm-det-saknas-extremt-manga-poliser

this is your country on ocial justice. vote Trump if you know what's good for you

>right wing news sources
"your truth isn't good enough, give me a truth that conforms to what I think"

>right wing news sources
who provides source. but alright in case you're actually serious here from SVT (Swedish broadcasting company) basically like the BBC in the UK
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/smaland/polisfacket-situationen-ar-extremt-allvarlig

yeah the thing is though that they spin these stories to sound worse than they really are

yes, we have some problems in sweden, but they're really insignificant compared to problems in 95% of other countries. we'll be totally, 100% fine. this talk about a collapse of the system etc etc is fearmongering designed to make people vote for extremist parties.

ok, i get that there are some dangerous ghettos in sweden that you didn't have before. but other than that, aren't you like us, just don't go there and be fine?

You're probably going to be fine even if you go there. Our "ghettos" are not like your ghettos.

oh i am sure kek, at least you won't get shot.

well compared to Somalia or North Korea we're doing great yeah. COmpared to Sweden just 20-30 years ago we're heading towards economic disaster.
pic related

>just don't go there and be fine?
thing is this is a new phenomena. in america it works because your system are built to handle it. Swedens aren't.
our welfare society modell needs around 80% of people to be employed to make it all go around. Now that we're importing massive numbers of low or unskilled immigrants who will never ever be able to find jobs in Sweden our social services are stretched to breaking point. eg.
>Amongst etnic swedes unemployment is around 4%
>around immigrants unemployment is around 22% and rising rapidly
basically what's happening to Obamacare now in the US with it's increasing in cost due to a lot of people not being able to pay into the system is what's happening to the whole swedish society right now
We're heading towards economic disaster

>at least you won't get shot.
no you'll get bown up instead
>In a significant increase of bombings, Swedish police forensics investigated around 150 explosions in 2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

No we're not. Sweden's economy is strong. Again, this is fearmongering. Sweden is fine. You need to get your head out of that nonsense.

>Sweden's economy is strong
yes we're in a "högkonjunktur" yet we're borrowing money to be able to afford our "new Swedes"
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=CoRw5kM-0ZY

>You need to get your head out of that nonsense.
it's nonsense that our politicians are at best retarded and more likely corrupt traitors?
out of curiosity which party do you vote for?

i don't know shit about economics but there are a lot fear mongering here too such as the demise of the ss that was "predicted" some 20 years ago, etc. and the thing is you really need to understand that shit to do your own research otherwise if you just follow the news you will always find what you want to see that's how it works left/right etc.

>but there are a lot fear mongering here too
yeah for some reason american media seems to think Donal Trump will walk into the oval office and launch every nuke for the lulz whilst Clinton openly talks about wanting a no fly zone in Syria thereby risking an air war with russia. she's insane

Why is Sweden so bad at hockey?

:^)

Consider it an investment into the future. That money eventually translates into more people creating and purchasing services. Same thing as the bosnians who came here in the 90's, they were very well integrated, I'm confident we can and will do the same again.

The reality of it is that if some sort of collapse actually was realistic, there would be some legitimate voices coming forward about it, professors, statesmen, etc. There would be legitimate sources, people coming forward and trying to communicate the concerns. But there's not. All there is, is right wing personalities and news sources trying to spin shit in the worst sounding way they can. They want people to be fearful because it means they can get more influence and power. So there's nothing to it.

football meme

Sweden is vönderful.

>Consider it an investment into the future
okay now you must be trolling

>That money eventually translates into more people creating and purchasing services
nope since on average it takes 12-15years for asylum immigrants to even get some kind of employment we're loosing money on every one of them.

The Bosnians have fared a bit better due to closer cultural ties and higher education levels and more low skilled jobs being in Sweden in the 90's

>I'm confident we can and will do the same again.
then you are a fool or again a troll. There is no hope for these people. The best thing for them is to help them stabilize their home countries and send them back

>there would be some legitimate voices coming forward about it, professors, statesmen, etc
thera are youtube.com/watch?v=CoRw5kM-0ZY

>There would be legitimate sources, people coming forward and trying to communicate the concerns. But there's not
there are
youtube.com/watch?v=DF_VxARR-5A
youtube.com/watch?v=p_tKO8nvkEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6vwCep0o0

I'm gonna try to leave at the end of the week, I hope everything works out but I've already accepted that I might not survive November.

>he actually wants MORE third worlders
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP