Im 18yo and i feel like im so fucking old, i know i will never have gf or anything in this life...

im 18yo and i feel like im so fucking old, i know i will never have gf or anything in this life, my day is sitting in my room all day

i gave up in the life

>im 18yo and i feel like im so fucking old
>I gave up in the life

desde que tengo 11 sabia mi destino, pero pense que algo le haria cambiar

pero no

me quede midiendo 1.64 y siendo feo

y qué? yo mido 1.50 y no ando de emo por la vida

deja de reirte de mi

gracias

Youll get over this feeling. And no youre not old nor mature. Its just you being angsty and assuming too much.
Even when youre 30 and feel old know that its a false feeling.

Hey it's you again. Still alive eh

y perderme la diversión de ver a adolescentes diciendo que se dieron por vencidos con la vida?, jamás.

never give up

si tu vida es una mierda y va a seguir siendo una mierda lo sabes con 18 y con 28

no soy un normie edgy al que le dejo la novia mas que nada porque nunca tuve y nunca tendre

salu2

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

We should do a crowdfunding campaign to fund assassins to "help" these shitposters with their problems.

good give up
once you give up you can livea

>open this thread
>not a russian poster

Jorge.
Deja de hacer hilos. Vete a dormir.

antidepressants can raise the risk of suicide in young people like me

so maybe i got balls and i kill myself in two months

this 2bh

Goodluck m8

Nothing personal either kiddo. It's just when you're such a depressed fuck, you either embrace and let it fuel you to the point you do not care about anything anymore or off yourself.

I thought the same when i was 18. 24 now and things never got better (only worse). Don't let normies tell you otherwise, they don't understand

Do many people kill themselves in the Faroe?

yes, i wanna go to that point, i wanna be super depressed so i can kill myself because i will see the death like the peace

now i cant kill myself because im too pussy playing games and watching videos but hopefully someday soon

thanks

no, don't think so.

>si tu vida es una mierda y va a seguir siendo una mierda lo sabes con 18 y con 28
no, tu vida es una mierda porque vos la hacés una mierda lloriqueando 24/7 en un foro chino en vez de hacer algo más constructivo

It feels like it is a sad place.

there are usually 1-2 suicides a year, the highest was 6 in 2010

start drinking alcohol, it does wonders.

I myself am enjoying a nice glass of rum

I'll have to kill myself if I don't get a job within the next two weeks.

>jobs
>in Malta

Yeah, I've basically accepted my impeding demise.

are you disabled or something? finding a job is not that difficult and not worth killing yourself over

No, I'm not, but if this doesn't work I'll have to deal with the Swedish bureaucracy and shit, and I just can't have that.

>18 years old
>old

Nigga, I'm 26. I'm a wageslave waiting tables at a restaurant, I have no college degree and nothing going for me in life.
I would do literally anything to go back to when I was 18.

Drugs legitimately saved me from suicide. Problem after that was getting off them.

10/10 would recommend if you're legitimately suicidal. That shit will jumpstart your broken brain to happiness.

>10/10 would recommend if you're legitimately suicidal
Thanks, might try that.

This is going to be THE most controversial advice you'll ever receive, but I 100% guarantee you you'll love the fuck out of life if you self-medicate with the most powerful anti-depressants known to man - recreational drugs.

100% guarantee. Problem is, it only really works for about 6months-year. Then you're kindof just like, "I'm only happy when I'm high". Then after you go through alot of pain getting free from it, you'll be back to normal and pretty much (maybe) ok. Magic mushrooms/ecstasy/alcohol/weed/lsd saved my life in the short run, but fucked it a bit in the long term. I'd say I'm back at baseline now though and a productive, kind member of society. Better than killing myself 8 years ago though then you wouldn't be reading this message.

What sort of substances would you recommend then?

wise asia man has spoken

I had autism but I took a bunch of drugs and became a normy, autism went away. Now I have a girlfriend who I fucked everyday.

10/10 would do again

If you can get drugs, youre already a normie m8.

>le deep web tho
Yeah, because ordering drugs through the fucking mail is a bright idea

To cure autism you need stuff like LSD, Psilocybin, mescaline, mdma, ketamine, etc. The more the better. You want to take as much as possible over as long of period as possible.

No I just went to a school of druggies. It was a hard journey being autistic and navigating in such a world, but the payoff was worth it. I self cured my beta autistic to alpha chad who is successful in life.

to add on DMT is the best. DMT will blast the autism right out of your brain.

you were never one of us to begin with then

gl with everything tho

I'll have "Spooky Scary Skeletons" played at my funeral by the way.

believe I was.

If anything I was too autistic for Sup Forums. I just used to spend all my time in my room alone, with no care to my physical and social apparence. I wore old clothes that were tight and didnt even reach my legs, maybe my ankles because I was so autistic I didnt understand the point.

One day while being alone and autistic I read some stories about LSD trips, and I really wanted to try it. This was during High School, it took me 2 years to be able to get ahold of something other than weed. It was a long slow journey.

After years of work I was able to be normal enough to get real drugs like LSD and DMT and and from there I quickly became a normie and started getting laid all the time.

I come here because I know how it is like I would have been the biggest beta autistic on Sup Forums but now not only am I no longer autistic but I am fit and have really good job. Normies actually look up to me.

I went through some rough and hard times to get here.

If I can do it there is hope for all of you.

yeah well the probably is most of us losers here dont even have drug people. Mom is only good for picking up tendies, not lsd

Order online. Just use a darknet marketplace. I agree though he's assuming too much thinking average autist anons are social enough to have drug hookups.

I didnt have any either.

I had to deal with the biggest scum from my school as a complete autistic. Believe me I had some bad experiences at first and it took me a long time to learn the basics of social interactions and drug market.

I was an autist user. I wasnt social enough. I was ripped off, and I was laughed at and made fun of at first.

Eventually I made friends right people, other losers who had brothers and such who would treat me fairly. My autism started improving. Eventually in college I had enough skill to get along with hippies and other such people who provided me what I needed to cure my autism.

yeah nah that sounds fucking retarded

>just order drugs to your home! XDD what could go wrong?

So what? Youre honestly telling me youd go into the streets and start asking around for drug dealers?

How deluded are normies holy shit

>yeah nah that sounds fucking retarded
>
>>just order drugs to your home! XDD what could go wrong?
I've been doing it for three years and have had no problems and have never heard of any normal user getting into trouble for it (just the people who run some of the sites have gotten into trouble)

Street, no.

I did it through my High School, which believe me I didnt want to go to. My parents made me go, I just wanted to be alone in my room all day.

If you are already adult it will be harder but it is still possible. If anything college/university will be easiest.

At hippy festivals it is even easier. People openly sell drugs. You just ask what they have and price.

And like other poster said darknet works. Sellers have reviews so a highly reviewed seller is legit. Use bitcoins and tor. I have never tried it, I no longer need drugs my autism is cured. But ive heard it is easier than ever to get good stuff.

This . Just avoid scammers (theck seller's ratings, reviews, and never finalize early [releasing funds from escrow right away instead of when you get the product])