Tfw you live in the best country in the world that doesn't cheat with oil shekels

>tfw you live in the best country in the world that doesn't cheat with oil shekels

Feels Master Race desu

>in the world

It only shows yurop though

>what is Royal Dutch Shell?

Just kill me. Sky diving in numbers.

Aside from aussies, nz and singapore the rest isn't in the green

sweden wtf

>singapore
Doubt it.
They score high on a lot of things, but I can't imagine them being high on a "well being" scale.

>tfw the netherlands will cease to exist in 20 years and all of them will drown to death

feels good desu

But you have cheated with oil shekels

Why is Latvia worse compared to other eastern EU countries?

Its 25% russian

>Belgium higher than Moldova and Ukraine

Doubtful t b h

>italy

>inferiority complex

Russians

>93.6
This is based on what exactly? Because I am pretty sure that at least half of the German populations isnt satisfied with their lives, feels underpaid, hates the government or just generally thinks that they deserve more. And quite frankly, German people have pretty shitty lives. We are dirt poor for example.

Why is Estonia so much better off than the rest of the ex USSR?

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

I know the feel

But you don't because Shell

> yet another western-made anti-Russian propaganda
I MEAN, COME ON, WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE NON-PUPPET COUNTRY, WHY SO MUCH HATE ON US?

I love estonia

Because you're American bitches and they'd draw any pleasant information for you as long as you keep sucking their cock

Online voting

Everything shit apart from Employment and Income equality. We should be way below 90.

Russia mad bc their cunt is shittier and they lost the precious baltics

To elaborate

>income
germans make hardly any money compared to other European, even adjusted for PPP
>economic stability
see VW, Deutsche Bank, Kaisers etc. can hardly call that stable, also non existent growth
>employment
doing a fine job here I suppose
>health
german healthcare is an utter joke, you pay a lot yet hardly get anything for your money, private insurance is a million times better, stuff like obesity has nothing to do with the healthcare of a country rather than the culture of its people
>education
german education is cheap and freely accessible but as a result completely sub-par
>infrastructure
worst internet of any civilized nation, quality railroads is atrocious and that wont change because DIEBAHN is too cheap to invest
>income equality
doing fine here compared to other, bigger nations
>civil society
brainwashed society that will crucify you if you have the "wrong opinion" about certain topics
>governance
corrupt as fuck government, legal system heavily influence by politics, press freedom hardly even existent
>environment
no clue, but I am pretty sure that most modern nations are rather similar in this field

> is shittier
Just because liberal cucks drew such a map, it doesn't mean it is based on real facts.

You forgot about the rapefugees

Just a seashells company
It sells shells farmed at beaches

Bravo, Estonia

It's based on these though

>everything that is against my delusional opinion is made by liberal jews

every russian ever

go shit on the street or something

go squad on the streets or something

butthurt or something?

>Dutch
>the master race

Nazies would've genocided you

>holland
>best country in the world

America does it again

Fuck off, Ivan.

You managed to drag us back to the stone age not once, but twice!

nah you just being a bitch.

>this thread again.
Stop ding this.

>he's not cheating with oil
only suckers play fair

>Lithuania really isn't THAT bad

Good job heritage bros.

That moment in time where people on int realize Aussies, nz and Singapore is the entire 1st world outside Europe.

*Japan forgot about Japan.

Do they have the same.for separate russian regions? I mean rating Russia as a whole is the same as rating Germany and Turkey together.

I heard St. Petersburg is Finland or Norway tier or something

It's true though

You have shell though. Try again

>slovenia better than spain
ok