Post a Sup Forums meme you don't understand and your favorite album

Post a Sup Forums meme you don't understand and your favorite album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjKd1GEBcf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>more like talking SPEDS amirite?

probably Tylo Be Chillin

KEK

probablytylo band has 2 pretty good not jooohn ceena!

hehe

this is without a doubt my favorite Sup Forums meme

like i really can't explain it. you dont even need context for it to be funny. you can reply it with ANY FUCKING QUESTION and its hilarious

what is the context of this

anyone know what happened to aaron? i miss him

ugh

probably Tylo Be Chillin

The Slanted & Enchanted Rock Power Meme

I never watched Rocket Power as a kid so pls help

Anyone remember this meme? Man what a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjKd1GEBcf0

LOL

(you)

Violent Femmes - The Blind Leading the Naked

*Rocket, not Rock

I'm tired

does this explain it

people post (You) whenever someone has shitty troll bait since theyre just fishing for replies and (You) is what appears when someone quotes someone's post. So they just post (You) instead of actually quoting them since it's what they were fishing for anyway.

also someone actually explain tylo be chillin I have no fuckin clue what's going on there

These are great memes, but "holy fucking shit dude" definitely became my favorite after unty's spaz

pretty sure he still posts

You're living on it.

not kidding, I think I invented the (You) meme. I know it would have caught on eventually but I did it once before it was a thing and it seemed to make a splash and now it's one of the hottest memes around these days.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ha! man that was funny! I'm serious dude, you always have the best jokes! Have a great day man :)

no one asked what your favorite meme was dude, youre supposed to post memes you dont understand

lol but i legit do not understand

I'm dyslexic fuck I thought it said favorite meme lol

no youre not

Oh shit waddup

hahahahaahah

Terrible compared to stuff like Gentle Giant, Cardiacs and Magma.

Epic thread for all meme lovers

Can you please explain

really makes you think...

is Tool a meme ?

Everytime

You chose the meme but what would be your favorite album to go along with it???

Anyone got that Don stepped outside meme?

probably tylo be chillin

The last track is an actual nightmare.

You have listened to Slanted and Enchanted right?

>AAAAHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
I know the song, but I don't get why this line gets posted all the time.

Sufjan Stevens - Illinois

i can't breathe

>it's another laugh at something we don't understand episode
You guys are great

Yeah, I still don't get it though. Is it a lyric I missed?

it's a reference to Don, Aman by Slint

I don't get the Slint MAMA MIA thing.

i know, i want the image

Loveless

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

My sides r being raped

What did he mean by this?

OH FUCK HE DID IT AGAIN

absolute madman!

F U C K I N G K E K
U
C
K
I
N
G
K
E
K

Wait I misunderstood the question cause I do get the John Lennon absolute madman meme, I mean what's not to get

Probably my favourite one I don't understand is either long boy or pic related

And I'm Paul McCartney!

nice meme, but what's your favorite album?

topably prylo che billin

here's your (you)

BOI
O
I