Does anyone else want them to release a straight up harsh noise/power electronics album...

Does anyone else want them to release a straight up harsh noise/power electronics album? I would love to see them go in a brutal direction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vrK-kmyya0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he listens to noise

Not at all
Noise is better when it's blended into other genres, not when it's center stage

>he doesn't

But, I want them to release their harshest record yet. Even more intense than Exmilitary or more fucked than NLDW/GP

would be a total waste of their talents. that said they'll probably do it, will probably be decent

I hope not.

This.

I think a sound like the chorus of the song The Powers That B is what you're talking about right?

While it's nice blended into others, there's still enough fantastic straight up noise

I'm actually interested in noise so this isnt sarcastic, which noise albums would you recommend?

I think it would be sick if they went as hard as they do on Hot Head or Come Up and Get Me but had more harsh, sometimes drone-like production. Throw in some drums similar to Blood Creepin intensity here and there.

Their aggressive abstract style would be even more passe.

I think 1930 by merzbow is a pretty ok starting point

Check out a couple of the Hospital Productions Comps (White Eye of Winter, Like a Frog In Winter) and if you hear a track that's particularly interesting delve into that artist. Also the Skin Crime Retrospective box set has an insane amount of cool stuff in it

>45 uninterrupted minutes of the scattered, chaotic bits from Hot Head
YES PLEASE

Power Electronic with MC Ride screaming in the background would be fantastic.

it needs to happen

Would cement DG as one of the most flexible and forward thinking hip hop groups if they did a noise enfused album like Hot Head imo. At the same time would also be cool to see DG go completely in another direction but idk where, other genres like Jazz don't seem to fit with Rides delivery and lyrics.

not really into lateral movement

Oh my god a free jazz, noise, electronic album would sound amazing from them

yeah, their """pop""" style is played out

Why's this album so damn good? I honestly feel it's their best album yet tbqh

power electronics or crust punk from these guys would be god tier

Everything about it comes together perfectly. I think Stefan's delivery on BP is really underrated and definitely one of its greatest aspects.

Power Electronics can be really satisfying sometimes

>TMS2.0 with some NLDW and JD thrown in is better than stuff like NotM
"no"

"yes"

"not even close"

>would be a total waste of their talents
This. We know by now that DG excel at making hook-driven noisy pop-rap. Why would they stop for a handful of faggots on Sup Forums?

still waiting on a studio version of this
youtube.com/watch?v=0vrK-kmyya0

Hot Head was a step in the right direction but the rest of Bottomless Pit couldn't be further from the live soundscape. Still my favorite record of theirs.

I understand the appeal but this is literally pre-show filler, it's unlikely that it would ever see release or that they even consider it a 'record'. Andy probably threw it together from old demos and shit in an hour. Most of it is just Zach playing very quickly, I'd bet the noise sections in Hot Head actually have more going on.

I wish they'd get weird like on NotM again