Realistically, how similar are these two countries?

Realistically, how similar are these two countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-me-benito-mussolini-255138.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think we are very different but somehow "friends"
(r-right?)

Like Poland and Slovakia

I was under the impression Argentina didn't have any friends.

it's more like a forced friendship

i laik argentina
good neighbor, pretty girls and cheap peso argentino
Chile is overrated

Kys, stop invading my country.
Chileans are alright. Probably the non-european country I like the most.

Paraguayans at least manage to integrate and work. It's b*livians that are invading us

Said the paragua.

Mendoza, San Juan and San Luis were a part of Chile for almost 200 years. That is the reason for their accent.
They were founded by Chileans who crossed the Andes.

rude
CHI

Paragua sucio.

Why do we even have that kind of regions?
If Buenos Aires and other important white provinces left the republic and made a new one with parts of Uruguay, we would be god-tier.

Tienen los chilenos el acento más gay? Estoy escuchando musica chilena y todos los hombres suenan tan afeminados...

Not really. The few times I've interacted with paraguas, I could tell there was something off on their accent but couldn't tell until he pointed out he was from Paraguay.
Bolivians on the other hand? I've seen 3 people pissing and shitting on the street, all those three were bolivian kids accompanied by their parents. They could be third generation but still keep their accent and customs, go to bolivian restaurants and pubs, etc.

Anda a la cancha bobo

And what about the fucking conurbano? Those disgusting Bolivians and Paraguayans are everywhere in those places.
We don't need brians in The new Argentina ( only for the dirty jobs)

Very similar, mestizos pretending to be white.

>macri talked about blanqueamiento
>macri talked about "kicking all paraguayans and bolivians" a few years ago
>macri said that "cultural and economic ties with Europe are way more important and benefitial than the ones with other latin-american nations"
I feel like we're going to be godtier without giving up half of the country. It's a shame I have to leave the country before Macri starts doing stuff though.

>macri said that "cultural and economic ties with Europe are way more important and benefitial than the ones with other latin-american nations

toplel he's right though

What's his view on the Falklands?

If you just fucking leave it alone we could probably get a trade deal going once we leave the EU

>>macri said that "cultural and economic ties with Europe are way more important and benefitial than the ones with other latin-american nations"
This is undeniable, althought trading with Brazil would mean we would be able to keep our protectionism while trading with Europe would probably force the removal of tariffs and stuff.
The other two would get blocked by the congress, no question asked.

it's been over 100 years, get over it m8

He's being a complete cuck about them.
He ignores the fact that alot of us want to go to war since britbongs have been doing military stuff in the islands and apparently that rustles their jimmies. I honestly don't give a crap.

dont believe this idiot he is posting bullshit

I think most people on the government are aware we're not going to get the islands back anytime soon, so they'd rather send a discreet letter once a year "reassuring" the claim, and then try to get a better relationship with the UK for the rest of the time. No point on creating conflicts when we have nothing to win.

Hello quebracho

>alot of us want to go to war
kek, with what army and for what purpose?, to make a huge villa in the islands while spending millions to maintain them instead of fixing our streets, hospitals and civilize the north?, fuck off

Your fucking invasion is not helping

Fucking orcs . I'm glad that Chile defeated at that war, too bad that you wasn't wiped out and erased

argentinians seem like assholes

why exactly?

kill yourself

Every country around you wants a piece of your ass.

arrogant

How about you mind your own business?
>just ignore your problems or you are a racist!

More globally similar than both of you are willing to admit.

how about you suck my big dutch dick like our argentinian queen does to our king

kinda true, but it's not like you're not used to it in Western Europe

>big dutch dick
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA Yeah tell that to your wife you stupid cunt get cucked, faggot.

Our King is literally rimming the only white woman from Argentina, how does that feel?

how does it feels that your royal family has been blacked and your next queen will be a mulatto?

You are not wrong. Most of us are like that.

Chile occupied Lima for like 3 years until Peru surrendered and gave up Arica.
Chile should have not accepted that surrender petition and annexed all of Peru t-b-h. That's how you play Paradox games.

Of course your queen is from another country, if someone has to be forced to fuck some of your disgusting looking woman that person would rather kill himself. Same with man, that's why they fuck the nigger looking one.

depends on the area, the further you go from the andes the more different they get, people from mendoza, san juan, etc seem to be indistinguishable from chileans.

>buenos aires
>white

Argen[tiny]an men cannot satisfy your women, that's why they come here to get some big white dick from tall men.

Soon you'll have to import women from Bolivia and Brazil to make up for the shortages. Just as your mother about Dutch men. I'm sure you'll notice a big wet spot in her pants forming.

they both speak the exact same language, they're both neighboring countries, of course they are pretty much the same
maybe one has more italian descent than the other, maybe one is more mestizo. who cares? this is fucking latin america, it's all the same, except obviously brasil

But then they'd have had half their country full of peruvians

Shut the fuck up little brasil

most of chile is a wannabe american.

why in the hell would someone be a wannabe american?

wow how rude!

argentina is more mestizo than any other country in south america, portufaggot.

>Argen[tiny]an
Are you for real? be careful to not to fuck one of your cousin in that tiny as shit country of yours, you dumb inbreed.
>big white dick
holy kek I don't think that really matters when your people look like a bunch of tall twinks betas.

DEBUELBAN LA PATAGONIA WUEVONES

capitalism is one hell of a drug

Because they think they live better, and now are talking about multiculturalism like we had a shitton of black people in our country.

>argentina is more mestizo than any other country in south america
t. northerner

depends really, most of the upper class is wannabe american with their prom nights, plastic cups, house music, etc. more left leaning people are all about fucka u capitalist dog and are more latin/pan-american oriented.

you cant stop the amerindian invasion
your house will be flattened and your possessions confiscated
the warnings were dully submitted.-

>countries
No such thing, only the races state and its organization.

t. (You)

Argen[tiny]an men are incapable of satisfying their women, this is because they are an awful mix of native, Italian and Spanish genes, a mutt race, not capable of thinking straight, corruption and perfidy are a part of your DNA.

Your women are fine though, and they need capable men, lovers who can satisfy them, take care of them. That's why they love us.

welcome to latin American

>The chilean left becoming wannabe american left

BAJENME DE ESTA HUEA QUE ME QUIERO BAJAR

the white argentinian already runs away to his enclosed neighborhood
in fear of the brown masses
he runs away like a coward, leaving it all behind

Nation means race saying my nation means speaking of my blood tribe son of angles son of spaniards son of swedes son of germans etc.. These are nations

no u thin spain

WHO CARES you're all the fucking same

1800s political entities are trading companies not nations.

Both are very bad versions of Uruguay.

there's as much difference between argentinians and chileans as portushits and spaniars or brazilians/congolombians.

Not necessarily. Ethno-nationalism is only a subset of nationalism.

In hebrew nation means race, a people, in latin nation means race, a people.

The nation of the Frankish people, the nation of the Latin people, nation of the Jews etc..

Is there an European country that hasn't have fucked you in the ass? What language do you speak again? Stop trying to look manly, you are a blonde blue eyed faggot, you look like a cute princess wanting to get fucked by an african, that's why you invite them with your butthole open, you disgusting looking people, embarrassing.

LOL
this is what you actually believe lmfao

No, its the only one, the rest dont exist.

spic>>>>moor

>you look like a cute princess wanting to get fucked by an african, that's why you invite them with your butthole open
that's so hot

Ok. I could cite sources and everything but arguing with stormtards is like trying to play chess with pigeons.

literally no difference whatsoever between one and the other lmao

izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-race-it-is-a-feeling-not-a-reality-ninety-five-per-cent-at-least-nothing-will-ever-make-me-benito-mussolini-255138.jpg
for some reason Sup Forums is weird and i can't post this pic

>Is there an European country that hasn't have fucked you in the ass?

I could ask you the same. An Argentinian is what happens when an Italian man fucks a Spanish woman who gives birth through her anus.

You are a nation that has been declining for a century, yet still somehow feel superior to your neighbors. You couldn't even defend islands a stone's throw away from your coast against the dying corpse of an empire. All of your neighbors think of you as that annoying, arrogant and deluded cousin, while all European countries think of you as a corrupt, backward place which a few decades ago was ruled by the military, which makes you effectively Middle-Eastern tier. Absolutely disgusting.

You can cite what you want, political entities are not nations people are nations and thus the division is by the peoples the different peoples.

The only nation is race the rest dont exist, hust arbituary political constructions ultimately a corporation with an anthem.

Shit, this burns.

Shitposts dont change anything.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet toothpaste is on fire

>An Argentinian is what happens when an Italian man fucks a Spanish woman who gives birth through her anus.
memes, argentina is 99% amerindian

>All of your neighbors think of you as that annoying, arrogant and deluded cousin
we don't give a shit about their opinion

> while all European countries think of you as a corrupt, backward place which a few decades ago was ruled by the military, which makes you effectively Middle-Eastern tier. Absolutely disgusting.
we don't care about their opinion
yeah we are a fucking shithole
but we don't give a fuck about what outsiders think

Argentinians arent a peopke argentina houses many nations.

This will eventually happen.

b-but chile has condorito!!

I sense you're some kind of butthurt shitskin. Keep it coming, it's amusing.

Latin America isnt a nation, I have nothing to do with brown indios and mestizos , different races.

>You are a nation that has been declining for a century, yet still somehow feel superior to your neighbors.
Should I flee like a little bitch from MY country, eh? Because that's something an European would do. I'll burn in this shit hole
>All of your neighbors
Only Chile and Brasil can say something to us, the rest is pure garbage.
> European countries think of you as a corrupt, backward place which a few decades ago was ruled by the military, which makes you effectively Middle-Eastern tier
I don't give a fuck what some queer looking faggy cuck that let's their nation degenerate just like that, especially yours, don't you have get going? your pimp is going to get mad if you don't let some ooga booga cum in your ass hole, you fucking pussy. Come on man you are going go get late to the party with your european friends, you had to make a union with them or else papa America will fuck you all in the ass, Come on go suck your new Jewish overlords cock OR ELSE.
>ruled by the military, which makes you effectively Middle-Eastern tier
says the faggot with a monarchy in the 21st century holy shit is this a joke?.

Whites in latin america are the same nation the rest of the filth I dont care about.

The maybe 1-2% of whites in latin america need to leave the brown hordes and settle elsewhere.

One's a brown reggaeton shithole and the other one is chile

I have more to do with a white born in bolivia than a briwn mestizo born in the territory and political entity i currently inhabit.

fixd