What do you guys think about this cuck?

what do you guys think about this cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jCiGx_aFXE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fagtano mutony?

his channel has gotten so boring, just trap review after trap review. he puts more effort into his meme videos nowadays.

it was better before he wanted to ape frankjavcee and mde
that stuff is barely funny as it is, let alone regurgitated by a 30 year old vegan who's spent his whole life leading up to this as a practising musician and critical reviewer

is this his midlife crisis?

The memes seriously went to his head. If he at least had a sense of restraint, it would be way better and memorable.

He's alright, but he was definitely better 2 years ago.
Also this

Big dan. He's still got it and what he's done with thatistheplan is great.

I like the channel but, except for large amount of rap reviews he's reviewing now

he hangs dong

I stopped watching his videos last year when his taste diverged from mine pretty drastically. It could just be me, but I think he's become out of touch and doesn't have an ear for innovation anymore. He just champions the same old predictable schlock.

I liked him when he acted more like a music connoisseur and enthusiast and a less like a Youtuber 3+ years ago.

I feel like it's a practical joke and I'm just waiting for the "GOTCHA!" But that's probably asking for too much.

He's too arrogant now imo. He talks about how feminists/'sjws" get offended all the time, but he absolutely cannot handle any constructive criticism - he gets triggered any time someone does. I think that's harmed his channel.

> Any year
> Being a vegan
I seriously hope you guys don't enjoy watching this faggot

pretty much everyone who dislikes anthony is either butthurt by a bad review or is an attention seeking contrarian, prove me wrong

why does it have to be that? he's kind of a douche in general

Nah. He's become really off-putting. My taste has never really aligned with his but I still could respect his opinion; but besides the fact that his curation has majorly gone downhill (does he review anything surprising or unexpected anymore? I thought he was a "music nerd"), his memeness is off the charts now.

Hes ok, if you take any online music critic seriously you should reevaluate your life

Calling him a cuck is giving him too much credit.

He's an okay guy but I think his opinions are memes

just like you!

Why has nobody made a channel reviewing Fantano's reviews?

Because that's fucking stupid

So I am an OK guy? Thanks

id rather make a channel reviewing dumb comments

"lemme give 9/10 to the new Weezer album then complain about feminists because my audience is primarily middle-schoolers"

He knows that his audience consists of mainly underage Sup Forumstants, which explains the meme reviews and the guest appearances on alt-right youtube channels.

Seriously fuck him. The dude's 30 years old and has the maturity of a high school freshman.

He's gotten a massive ego complex after gaining as much popularity as he did, which he now caters to by constantly reviewing mainsteam rap and pop albums. They also have the most views too, so maybe he's doing something right.

yep ^_^

I've never watched him
I don't know what his voice even sounds like
I don't care about his or any other reviewers opinions
I feel everyone should do these things

reddit hates him so i like him

This
I want to get him out of this phase

he looks like a serial killer

massthony shootano here
the internet's busiest school shooter

I think he could do better.

Why does his wife look like theloserof08

ye why does his girl have a lean belly

He's not that much of a great critic. Lots of his reviews aren't accurate and I'm pretty sure people just watch him just to hear himself talk, not for a rating.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCiGx_aFXE8
>not thinking she's the primo qt with amazing taste

I never implied that. She just looks familiar to this guy