Russia couldn't singlehandedly destroy Russia in a week

>Russia couldn't singlehandedly destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK SLAVSHIT!!! Oh believe me you, us Russians are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Chechens and other mongrel tribals first) would swoop in, raping your women and killing EVERY Russian pig shit they see. When Russia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Really made me think...

>when you psychologically collapse from decades of depression

Decades of depression? Do you think we’re superhumans or something?

Help me Russian bros, how do I fill in the missing blanks?

1 paбoтaeт
2 пoeдeт
3 paбoтaeт
4 гoтoвит
5 Taни / нeё
6 хoчeт

Russia is strong country Russian should fear the advancing Russian threat

Thanks a bunch.
Been trying to review that lesson in the notebook but my brain's been fried in the process.

what is your plan, shlomo?

Considering the tests, he forces Tanya's son to eat chips only.

Nothing overly suspicous.
Well, nothing that you'd know about, at least, mijn vriend Adam.

>66871167
But he doesn't WANT to eat anything else.
It says so in the picture!!!!

Oops, I fucked up the quote.
Here (you) go!

Russia is literally Russia, Russia and Russia have always Russia, Russia, Russia, Poccия, Poccия.

Hmm

I thought that maybe you heard something through the grapevine that made learning russian very.. lucrative

guess not

Already did. Singlehandedly.

Actually, there's a ton of Russians where I live (as well as at the restaurant I work for), and I'd like to be able to communicate with them.

That's obviously not the only reason, but there's definitely a lucrative aspect to it.

I've seen a vice documentary about jewish settlements in that palestinian territory and two of correspondent jewa were talking in pure russian with them. Didn't expect that desu.

How often do you come across otaku in Russia?

Russian speaking Jews (and some non-Jews) are plentiful in Israel, especially around Haifa (my hometown) and cities like Ashdod or Ashkelon.

We had enormous waves of Russian immigration back in the 90's. Most Russians here, are either very old (and speak almost only Russian), or they were forcefully kept from learning Hebrew at a young age so that they'd be able to speak Russian natively.

damn....

Not so often

Remember that time Russia destroyed Russia?

Damn
Whiskey over here just smashed vodka so hard he turned back into a potato