What's the most evil country to ever exist?

What's the most evil country to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
arabslavetrade.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany
Arab countries
Mongols

ur mum

>not britain
what's this??!!?

anglo in france detected.

>Britain couldn't handle Chad

Saudi Arabia desu

At least the mongols weren't hypocrites, and they fought their own wars

When did the Brits invade Mexico?

Brits threatened us diplomatically numerous times but never invaded us.

Probably when supporting one side of the mexican revolution or sometime before 13 colonies told them to fuck off

Mexico invade by Bongs?
WTF, is this some alternate timeline like the Berenstein bears?

Best ally detected
Worst ally detected

When did we invade Argentina?

learn something new every day

LAS

When did they invade finland?

We invaded you in spirit and that's enough for it to count.

>Invaded

More like Civilized. Britain did nothing wrong

You tried and you failed.
This is why nowadays people of Argentina wished you succeeded.

That may have been the time the Swedes arrested Sir John Moore. The funny thing is that most of these invasions ended in embarrassing failure.

>Has not invaded
>Throwing cannon balls at a city for a while means you have invaded
I can only imagine how much of that map is actually white

It's just some bullshit like "Britain at some point in history had a soldier in this part of the world for some reason". Typical US butthurt.

Never invaded by britain and never conquered at all

Feels good man

this im betting even britain supporting the oposite side in a war counts in this map

I'd say mongols or belgians. Mongols for the body count and belgians for the per capita misery produced in Kongo

absolute bollocks: the map

>never conquered at all

Stop posting this shitty meme map please

Thats because you were Britain

>see all those countries they invaded, they deserve mass immigration which is the exact same thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_intervention_in_Mexico

>never conquered at all
LAND OF THE FREE

It's take from a list of countries where Britain has been involved in military action, it includes being allies with enemies and troops landing in one country to travel to the next.

Britain never invaded Finland. They were in war with Finland briefly, but that was only in the books and no fire was exchanged.

Anatolia
Ottoman Empire
Turkey

>Arab countries

What did we do, though? I'd love to hear what a French has to say, considering your country's colonial history.

Britain was retarded and didn't have the balls nor the skill to conquer anything other than mudhut savages.

They got BTFO by Germany, of whom they got like a 100 year headstart + dozens of colonies.
AND IT STILL TOOK A FORMER COLONY, THE U.S, TO SAVE THEM FROM GETTING HANS'D

mass immigration leading to economic downturn, rapid increase in violent crime, and increase in terrorist attacks

Hard to blame Arab countries for that.
I blame Europe for installing shitty dictators on our soil. They deserve this as punishment for their greed.

I hope Europe gets 100 times as many Somali, Nigerian, Paki, Bengali, and Arab immigrants.

RETARD ALERT WITH NO PERCEPTION OF HISTORY!

LISTEN HEAR YOU FAGGOT I MAY BE A BURGER BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL CHRISTIAN 1 WAS, OR THE KALMAR UNION OR THE GREAT NORTHERN WAR.

>also you're danish land but whatevs

Iran

fuck those guys for having so much of America's oil

>it's a Finns fault that some other people fucked around among niggers
>it's anybodys fault that people from africa and middle east are literal barbarians

India was not mudhut savages muslim scum.

You're all snowniggers to me. Get some of dat somali vitamin D know what im sayin' ;))))
t. a mudhut savage

You did fuck a lot of shit up for them when you sacked Baghdad.

you don't seem to realize that people will not stand for that. if immigration really does increase to that level, they'll be sorry they ever set foot into the continent that naziism was born in. I can;t really sympathize with a region that was technologically advanced for so long, spent its time bullying europe, and then dropped its spaghetti so hard it was literally colonized. The region that at one time was controlled by an empire larger and more technologically advanced than rome, literally turned into africa. They deserved it, and now for their incompetency they deserve what they're getting now. if anything I will ISIS would have killed more sand monkeys, but it looks like the west just has to moral crusade in again to help save the day, like we have been doing for over 50 years now

Your reply showed just the level of intellect I expected from an ape such as yourself

kek
The caliph of Baghdad was an idiot. He deserved to get killed tbqh. If only the libraries and scholars had been spared, though...

Full anglo here cunt, the only savage here is the one openly calling for the sociatal destruction of their host countries. I bet you fully embrace the victim card as well when it suits you. CAn you now see why Muslims are universally hated, from Christantity to Buddhism to Sikhism?

>being this buttblasted and arrogant at the same time
Calm your tits, sideways sweden with a cold.

>The region that at one time was controlled by an empire larger and more technologically advanced than rome, literally turned into africa

Relax. It's not that bad.
We just have shitty governments and can't into democracy.

Napoleonic Wars.

So America is Europe, now?

>CAn you now see why Muslims are universally hated, from Christantity to Buddhism to Sikhism?

>"i hate this group of people therefore other people must share my views"

Go take a walk, kangaroo-nigger.

>Full anglo here
top kek, Jute.

jesus it's like watching a guy reject his own kids on maury

The United States is a country built on European immigration yes. IF Europe was to be destroyed internally, the ramifications would reach the US, and indeed your precious UAE.

And other people DO share my views, it's an objecitve fact that Islam is the most despised religion globally. And you are the perfect example of why that is the case.

>Relax. It's not that bad.
>We just have shitty governments and can't into democracy.
have you been following the news the last four years? Iran is about the only country I trust not to totally fall apart and beg for help. Syria is a hellhole, Iraq is only now getting their shit together with training and guidance from US special forces and officers, the Kurds are the only middle eastern people I respect, they're still fighting for their freedom hundreds of years on. There's a couple of nations so insignificant around Israel that I won't even bother naming them. Saudi Arabia is doing well, though. Can't into democracy is kind of an understatement for them. Egypt recovered, right? Libya, not so much.

Only Scots are anglo. The English and their litter are jutes.

when did portugal got invaded by the uk?

Nah, I love the United States of 'Merica and I would fight for this country at a moment's glance should the time come.

Europe is a different story. I dislike Europe and I hope that France, Belgium, England, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands get BTFO.

>And other people DO share my views, it's an objecitve fact that Islam is the most despised religion globally.

Uhuh.... Sure...

Shoo shoo mudslime.

BRAVO belarus

It counts the times we sent soldiers to help you.

Jordan is doing okay though.

>Iran is about the only country I trust not to totally fall apart and beg for help.

Literally stopped reading there.

unless they can defeat the jews then they're not okay in my book

>I dislike Europe and I hope that France, Belgium, England, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands get BTFO.
How unfortunate for you then that there is no possible scenario in the future of the United States fighting Europe, in particular the UK. I I were you, I would be more concerned bouht the UAE and the entire Gulf region getting a nuke from Iran or Russia.

>Uhuh.... Sure...
Kek, whether it's the Rohingya people in Myanmar, Arab/African immigration in Europe, the Muslim insurgency in south Philippines or the fact that 49% of Australians believe in a total ban on Islamic immigration, it is quite clear which religion is the most hated globally.

not a fan of the shia huh

Mongols
Aztecs (massive human sacrifice on holidays)
Gap
everyone else.

gap?

toss up between china, russia and places where muslims are the predominant element

A nuke on the UAE would be a nuke on American military bases, dingus.

I'd like to see them try.

Muslims in Europe are liberating European pussy. We're doing them a favor.

Same thing in Myanmar. Burmese women aren't satisfied with their little-dicked compadres. That's why a Rohingya man was attacked for allegedly "raping" a woman in a Burmese marketplace.
(Really? They had to lie and say it was rape without any evidence?)

Aussie women are next.

I'm not a fan of Iran in general.

kek checked
how far does your hate extend?

subhumans can get trips now wtf

why not? did they hurt you?

Trips are a mark of truth, my subhuman Hollander boypussy.
Care to be liberated?
The Middle East belongs to Arabs. Them existing hurts.
Perhaps I should have worded my phrasing better.
I don't """"hate"""" Europe. I simply don't like it. And that applies to the former colonial powers and the slav(e)s.

I love Germany, though. Germans kept the colonial countries in check.

See? It takes only a few posts for you to expose the savage that you are.If you have ever scratched your head and questioned why it is Muslims are so loathed, go back to this thread.

The Middle East is of increasingly smaller importance to the US, as the Asia-Pacific is the new global flashpoint of the 21st century. Even King Nigger recognised this, but has been bogged down in events in the Middle East. The US is now self dependent on its own oil production. It is likely Iran and Russia will look to take advantage of this US pivot and will increase their grip on the Middle East. That's bad news for Saudi Arabia and its Gulf allies, of which UAE is included. I would be EXTREMELY concerned about the future of the UAE if I were you. In fact maybe you are, like most parasite diaspora, I am talking to you who have moved to European majority nation.

You are emplyoing massive cognitive dissonance by disliking Europe for imperalism (something that Arabs also engaged in) yet liking the US, who many have argued have engaged in neo-imperialism post WWII.

>The Middle East belongs to Arabs. Them existing hurts.

but what about the vast persian empires that waxed and waned before the arabs came? That's the equivalent of Europeans saying that north africa belongs to them because long ago it was conquered by euros

>I love Germany, though. Germans kept the colonial countries in check.

elaborate. The French and British didn't? What did the slavs do? You know the USA is a neocolonial power now, right? You know the US engaged in colonialism too, right?

catch cancer and die

Nah, as long as Israel is here, we don't have much to worry about.
When Clinton gets elected next week, we'll have our final chess piece set in position. Don't worry about us.

>like most parasite diaspora, I am talking to you who have moved to European majority nation.

The United States of America is a heterogeneous society consisting of whites, blacks. and other populations.

The whites that did come here to settle permanently were, contrary to your own point, the very same whites who disliked Europe with as much of a burning passion as I.

Australia isn't much different, except instead of voluntary migrants, it's mainly convicts who formed the bulk of the early white population of Australia.

We successfully repealed the two British invasions of the 1800 unless you are counting the Falklands as Argentine clay

>something that Arabs also engaged in
We never imperialized nor have we enslaved.

And America's imperialism was a necessary evil to protect the world against the scourge known as communism.
We had cucks back in the day who questioned whether or not the containment policies of the U.S were a good thing. Turns out, they ended up saving millions of lives from the shackles of communism and prevented that wicked political and economic ideology from expanding indefinitely.

Now, we are faced with another scourge known as the Russian-Chinese-Iran Alliance.
And yet again, history repeats itself with cucks who are unwilling to fight back.
I don't know how long you can resist liberation.

>When Clinton gets elected next week
I wouldn't be so confident if I were you, given the events of the last week or so. polls have shown nearly an 8 point swing in a week.

>
The United States of America is a heterogeneous society consisting of whites, blacks. and other populations.
Ah yes the melting pot meme. The United States has been over 85% white since its inception to around the 1960's, when Latino and Asian immigration have picked up. It is the white people that have made the United States the world power that it is today, and most if not all inventions and other contributions to society (through the arts, entertainment etc.) were due to the white immigration. The disturbingly high immigration rate is a negative for the future of the US, which is bet shown by them even considering to accept someone like yourself.

>the very same whites who disliked Europe with as much of a burning passion as I.
Incorrect, they were people mostly looking for prosperity and a chance at a new life in the new world, first of which were the pilgrims. Then there was a refugee influx from the German states due to the Revolutions of 1848. Then there was Italian and Irish immigration which was done seeking for a better future.

>Australia isn't much different, except instead of voluntary migrants, it's mainly convicts who formed the bulk of the early white population of Australia.
You expose your lack of knowledge again. While convicts do form a part of the population, Australians are mostly descended from free Englishmen looking for greater opportunited (search 10 pound poms). Fortunately Australia has not yet fallen into the the melting pot meme and remains over 88% white.

do you exist to counter arab memers?

I want you to answer these question because I'm genuinely curious

>but what about the vast persian empires that waxed and waned before the arabs came?

The Middle East has always been ours. It's just been a matter of time.
We had some fairly ancient empires, too, you know.
Some that we know were 100% Arab (such as the ones that built Petra) and others that we're not sure of.
>elaborate. The French and British didn't? What did the slavs do? You know the USA is a neocolonial power now, right? You know the US engaged in colonialism too, right?

The French and British saw themselves as Gods among men for conquering a few mudhut tribes in Africa and Asia.

Then, their easternly neighbor awakened and industrialized. She was able to industrialize so rapidly, as a matter of fact, that in the span of 3 decades her armies out-equipped those of France and Great Britain.
Even after suffering the loss and a devastating treaty, Germany made a return. This time, she industrialized at even even quicker pace and came back twice as powerful. Now, she had fully conquered France and was on her way to Great Britain.

Things would have been over for these colonial powers had the United States and the Soviet Union not stepped in, and even during losses, German armies still managed to out perform their pathetic counterparts.

You can't help but admire the innovation and perseverance of these people. Give them 30 years and the freedom to build and they will construct the most fearsome armies the world has ever seen in the timespan of less than 40 years.

>nor have we enslaved.
This...is a joke....right?

arabslavetrade.com/

I suggest you have a good read and eat some humble pie. If you have bought into the idea that Arabs were some innocent victims of Eurpean Imperialism, then I shudder at the thought of what that ignorance has done to the millions of other Arabs like yourself.

This is the first thing that I agree on however, the United States and the Soviet Union were involved in the Middle East in an ideological and political battle. Of course that was not the only concern, as for a long period of time the Middle East had a near monopoly on oil exports. However the US 21st century interventions intto the middle East and the Muslim world were hardly due to communism, and it is these interventions in particular that have polarised US opinion in the Middle East. So that argument falls down quite rapidly.

I'm not curious anymore. There are so many holes in everything you said that engaging them i a waste of time for me. Goodbye, decrepit isopod.

>I wouldn't be so confident if I were you, given the events of the last week or so. polls have shown nearly an 8 point swing in a week.

Trump could pull down God himself from the heavens and have him endorse him, and she'd still win.

>Ah yes the melting pot meme. The United States has been over 85% white since its inception to around the 1960's, when Latino and Asian immigration have picked up. It is the white people that have made the United States the world power that it is today, and most if not all inventions and other contributions to society (through the arts, entertainment etc.) were due to the white immigration. The disturbingly high immigration rate is a negative for the future of the US, which is bet shown by them even considering to accept someone like yourself.

Blacks in the U.S formed major percentage of the population, especially in the south where at times there were even more slaves than free men. I would exactly trust the census as an accurate measurement.

On top of that, the notion that American achievement, specifically in the arts, is white-focused is false. Blacks created some of the best American music.

>Incorrect, they were people mostly looking for prosperity and a chance at a new life in the new world, first of which were the pilgrims. Then there was a refugee influx from the German states due to the Revolutions of 1848. Then there was Italian and Irish immigration which was done seeking for a better future.

If they came here looking for a better life then they obviously had issues back at home that caused them to leave. This is evidenced by the fact that barely 150 years after the James Cook colony, people were already pointing their guns at the British unlike you Aussie cucks who cunnilingus'd the queen til the Abos came home.

And congrats on being 88% white. You're still among the most irrelevant countries on planet Earth. I guess that's just a token of your Abo ancestors.

>""slaves""

More like lowly-paid servants. You're gonna tell me the pyramids were built with slaves too, right?
>using decrepit isopod as an insult against me

Gas yourself you autistic fuck

>trying to reason with an Arab

Why?

t. Reza Ali Shahanshahahanaha

Smelled your Iranid stench from NYC, you pseudo-Arab.

1806 and 1807, tried to conquer Buenos Aires twice.

it happened right after you conquered South Africa from the Dutch.

Wrong

Want another guess Achmed?

>Trump could pull down God himself from the heavens and have him endorse him, and she'd still win.
Capping

On top of that, the notion that American achievement, specifically in the arts, is white-focused is false. Blacks created some of the best American music.
Indeed there have been fine black Jazz musicians. Hip hop music is a whole negative influence on the US, in particular the black community.

>If they came here looking for a better life then they obviously had issues back at home that caused them to leave.
They were either fleeing war or seeking better opportunited elsewhere. Why do you conflate this with an apparent 'hatred' of Europe? Your argument doesn't stand up, if I decide to move somewhere seeking better opportunites, does that mean I hate Australia? Do you hate the UAE? Evidently not!

>This is evidenced by the fact that barely 150 years after the James Cook colony, people were already pointing their guns at the British unlike you Aussie cucks who cunnilingus'd the queen til the Abos came home.
Don't talk about the US like it is your people, the coutry where in 1776 was nearly entirely white, and before the the War of Indepdence began were still givnig toasts to the king.

>You're still among the most irrelevant countries on planet Earth.
Ah yes, the country which is 12th in the world by GDP, which is situatewd in the next major geo-political frontier for the 21st century and by nearly all metrics is one of the top 5 countries in the world is "irrelevant". Sure you arn't confusing it with the UAE?

>More like lowly-paid servants.
KEK, now THIS is some delusion which I have not witnessed in a long long time.

Clearly his filename disparages Islam doesn't it you dumb goat fucker, so he is unlikely to be a Shia Muslim.

No thanks, Ali-Reza.
Your stench was enough.

>They were either fleeing war or seeking better opportunited elsewhere. Why do you conflate this with an apparent 'hatred' of Europe? Your argument doesn't stand up, if I decide to move somewhere seeking better opportunites, does that mean I hate Australia? Do you hate the UAE? Evidently not!

Clearly there had to be some kind of beef. I came here on a relatively cheap flight. Back in the days of early Puritans and Pilgrims, you had to risk everything to sail across the ocean. I've read the accounts of William Bradford and other notable Puritans and you should see how they described their voyages.

>Don't talk about the US like it is your people, the coutry where in 1776 was nearly entirely white, and before the the War of Indepdence began were still givnig toasts to the king.

No, fuck off. This is my country. I am an American whether you like it or not.

You're literally the same nigger who claims that immigrants aren't "assimilating" well enough and then starts complaining when immigrants do assimilate. I couldn't care less what an Aussie thinks, though. I'm just trying to show you how retarded you sound.

>Ah yes, the country which is 12th in the world by GDP, which is situatewd in the next major geo-political frontier for the 21st century and by nearly all metrics is one of the top 5 countries in the world is "irrelevant". Sure you arn't confusing it with the UAE?

This is delusion at its finest.

Assuming China will become the next world power in the 21st century (which I doubt it will), you will get devoured.
Keep in mind that we are the country that is protecting you from the eternal chinks. Just as we've been doing with Japan and the Philippines until recently.

>Clearly his filename disparages Islam doesn't it you dumb goat fucker, so he is unlikely to be a Shia Muslim.

Not all Iranians are Muslim. Especially not the Canadian diaspora.
I'm loosely Muslim, so I didn't even bother looking at the photo nor the file name.

>Mongols
Literally this. No one else has come even close to fucking up the world as much as they did.