>Faggot dumps his iTunes library
>Asks for recs

I recommend suicide

hi, Sup Forums

>last one
>appreciate recs
>you can now call me a faggot

Scaruffi's top 25 rock albums

god your library sucks. no offense, but spend more time on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums or /mlp/

check out Jason Aldean

Everything there is horrid. Just start with Sup Forums essentials. I can't recommend anything else.

this desu

listen to the other pup album instead bc its not as shitty

You listen to the same type of music my best friend's pleb girlfriend listens to.

literally the only good band there is brand new and you have 3 albums too many by them

>twenty one pilots
>3 albums
seriously op, I recommend you do this

you should be far more ashamed

Honestly, I'd be more ashamed of him if he only had Blurryface.

Get out. Seriously get out. We have enough of you pop punk kiddies coming in here and trying to fuck up the board.

But it's not worth it for you, just leave and keep listening to the same shit.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly everything you posted is horrible with the possible exception of Green Day assuming you have one of their actual good albums

listen to Jawbreaker and Descendents

>8 albums by MCR
>7 albums by Panic! At the Disco

How is that even possible? I didn't even think they released that many albums.

iTunes show EP's and singles as albums

Listen to weezer and then use that to get into loveless and then use that to get into sonic youth and then use that to get into noise rock like the swans and use that to get into GYBE and then use them to get into Spider land and there you havee it

>Modern Baseball
Start with this. It's better

Not a fan of either, but for the most part iTunes has live albums for most bands, op could potentially have a live album

>Green Day
>good albums
nope

lmao
pic related is superior

I rec you stop using iTunes.

it's all bad, start with Sup Forumscore, also stop going on Sup Forums

this desu

Of the Sup Forums essentials, you'd like American Football, Hospice, and Spiderland the most

Kerplunk, Dookie and Insomniac are good, don't deny it

Firstly, taste is subjective and you should listen to what you like to and not care if people think it sucks. Nothing is objectively good, and the only objectively bad music was the DNC's a cappella song from last week.

Now, your taste is pretty mainstream so-to-speak. However, I'd say a sizable portion of Sup Forums's population used to listen to stuff like this in middle school and into high school; I know I did (I unashamedly still think blink and Brand New are good, though). I would say listen to Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns first. It's not that experimental, but it was a gateway drug for a lot of people here. After that, listen to certain Sup Forumscore albums: OK Computer, another gateway drug for Sup Forumstants, and Pinkerton, although I like Weezer's first album more.

Other albums from the chart that you should check out first:
American Football - s/t
The Strokes - Is This It
Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
The Clash - London Calling
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Iggy Pop - Life for Lust
Both Modest Mouse albums

They should all be close enough to your current taste for you to get your feet wet. Finally, I'd rec Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run. It'll be different than the rest of your stuff, but it's probably the most universally-liked album here and it'll be good to open up your prospects.

Good luck, user. Have fun.

>Both Modest Mouse albums

lel

i mean it's just my opinion, but they really aren't

Holy shit dude, you should honestly off yourself. Like seriously.

He's gotta get into music somehow. Modest Mouse and Brand New are very similar, so it's a good starting point.