I unironically enjoy Queen, should I kill myself?

I unironically enjoy Queen, should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dn2z19QnEfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are you afraid of disappointing?

You use the internet too much lol

under pressure is like 10/10 but everything else by either queen or david bowie doesn't stack up

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico.

seriously, what the FUCK did he mean by this

You enjoy something, then enjoy it. However, if you're going to kill yourself over something silly like this, then go ahead faggot.

Freddie himself said that Bohemian Rhapsody is a bunch of nonsense

Queen is a good band i just think that whoever is telling you that queen is bad is a faggot

The best thing about queen is how they're songs don't make sense and it makes you think a bit

I'm just insecure about liking Queen because it seems to be the band of choice of those "le wrong generation" faggots

queen are literally pretty good

>I'm insecure
kill yourself for that, not liking Queen

As long as you like other stuff you're fine. The problem comes from exclusively liking Queen, Journey, etc for retarded reasons.

>I'm just insecure
Do you care what people think?

back to r3ddit you go

Those are the sorts of people that make me embarrassed to like them. Those sorts of faggots make liking Queen seem like a bad thing.

each morning I get up I die a little
can barely stand on my feet ;__;

kys

Yes.

Nah, Queen is ok.
Unless you're Sup Forums elitist listening only to freshest electronics no one hear of.

Don't let that bother you? I like a lot of things with cancerous fanbases but I don't associate myself with their ridiculous opinions.

>liking music
get the FUCK off Sup Forums

No. I love we will rock you and another one bites the dust.

Like whatever you want to like, it shouldn't matter if someone else doesn't like it.

Be yourself, but not in expense of others.

Think of others, but not in expense of losing yourself.

Be balanced. The real problem is how you define balance itself.

I unironically enjoy Sparks, should I kill myself?

>David bowie
>Not being consistently great
Do you know where you are

Queers should be executed to promote the purity of every race. Line yourself up against the wall and get ready for us to show you our jazz hands clenched in fists.

- MSNBC

dude that's like they're worst song for both artists

youtube.com/watch?v=dn2z19QnEfQ

Nothing wrong with liking Queen at all. They were a pretty great band in their time. They're just a go-to band for "le wrong generation" fags.

Underrated satirical post

Unfortunately you should

I love that song

Do you enjoy a lot of the albums and can enjoy 20 different songs that aren't the mainstream hits, or do you just listen to Bicycle and Bohemian Rhapsody on repeat every damn day and claim that they're gods?

great band just don't be a bitch, the only reason Queen fans are mocked is because they are usual cunts

Well, some of my favorite songs by them include One Vision, Ogre Battle, Brighton Rock, The Invisible Man, Killer Queen, It's A Beautiful Day, and I Want To Break Free. I dunno how mainstream those ones are.

The opinions of random people you'll never meet, on a music board on an anime site bother you and stop you from enjoying music. That's a wrong way to form your opinion about music.

HERE'S

Queen are great man, don't kill yourself over that.

>letting other peoples' opinions ruin your enjoyment
Don't do that.

b8

Freddie is going to hell and being greeted by famous heretics.

Love Queen.

Bohemian Rhapsody gets me pumped each time I listen to it.

if quads then you an hero

holy fuck

see ya op

>Entry level song
>Entry level of lyrical analysis needed to decipher the meaning
>Doesn't understand it

Wew

MAMA I JUST KILLED A MAN

I like a few songs by Queen

good job man

Thats easy to say on an anonymous image board

they're better than the shit like Swans, Death Grips and Anco. The majority of the board likes worse stuff than Queen so don't kill yourself

You should just accept good advice.

then what does it mean, oh great one?

absolutely

Under pressure is terrible

BA BE BO BO BEBABOP

wow underrated post

Don't let anyone ruin a band for you just because their elitist taste is different than yours.
If you like Queen, go on. Queen is genuinely a good band.
Also
>liking something ironically
when will you faggots grow up?

Queens good, user. Freddy was great singer, Brian is amazing guitarist with awesome sound. Their songs were just good old fashioned rock and roll with unique vocals. Stop bitching about what others might think. You been hanging out on mu too long

Definitely

your rhythm is a bit off

BA BE BO BOBEBABOP

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY

Queen is good, tf you talking about

This. I like a lot of things with cancerous fanbases, and I've even been PART of fanbase cancer as a young teen. imo, disliking something solely because its fanbase is no better than being part of the fanbase.

Just avoid the fanbase and keep liking what you like.

Queen might be the moron's version of Sparks but their first three albums were legit.

Queen are probably one of the few bands that Sup Forums will agree they all like at least a little bit

Nah mang. They're pretty great for a normie band tbqh

I like 2 songs, Killer Queen and Fat Bottomed Girls, the rest can go to hell.

The only reason Sup Forums doesn't like Queen is because some of their songs have slightly nonsensical lyrics and it can feel quite reminiscent of reddit's sense of humor so it puts them off

No. It is because Queen is popular. They could have the best lyrics in the world, but Sup Forums would still hate them because they are Reddit's favorite band.

Then why does Sup Forums like The Beach Boys?

there's nothing "wrong" with liking queen, but like, why

negl me too