Young Thug

Holy crap Young Thug announced his new Mixtape "Jeffery" is dropping August 16th. I literally just cummed upon hearing this news

Oh shit I'm hyped

i love the shit out of Young Thug, and as much as I want to hear more Thugga, I'd rather him scrap this project and work on HiTunes. I cummed my pants too when i saw this on insta, but SS3 and I'm Up can keep me satisfied until HiTunes

cringe

>>r/hiphopheads
>>KTT

r/hiphopheads loves cringey dad rap much more, it's just that it isn't as abundant

Hopefully he switches up his style with more lyrical/intelligent rapping and experimental production
Actually what the fuck, this is Thugger we're talking about here
HYPE

he's saving that for HiTunes

What is dadrap

social conscious garbage, "le 90s are dead" fedora tippers, etc

List some dadrap artists.

anything not trap generally. I wouldnt count artists like Chance or Gambino as dad rap though either, they're just straight garbage

G O A T

A Tribe Called Quest
EPMD
De La Soul
Run DMC
Big Daddy Kane
Public Enemy
the list goes on really....

Black Star, Common, 2Pac
Kendrick is dadrap revival

all of these artists wipe their ass with young thugs material

except kendrick

you people make no fucking sense

>meme rap and trap are better than og nigga music that actually had meaning

kys

it will be better than every slime season so far

get ready my slimes the real blessings await us

Why do people like Young Thug?

This entire thread is cancer.

GOAT flow, and Barter 6 is actually a comfy as fuck album

He has a shit flow and shit word play

He's okay sometimes I guess?

>cummed
came you retard

and you have shit taste

hy tunes when!!

different strokes for different folks, Young Thug makes me smile more than any "muh oppression" rappers could.

But you think "I JUST FUCKED YOUR BITCH IN SOME GUCCI FLIP FLOPS" is fire right?

Fucking underage faggot. This isn't the genre for you, mumble rap is fun every now and then, but don't shit on actually good rappers like fuckboy.